over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys: Eating when Hungry!

Out of curiousity, do you 'eaters when hungry' (which i follow to a degree as well but not a client of phils) ever get the light headed feeling or almost like a walking zombie feeling, which ive come to find for myself is when i need to up my carbs, but without actually feeling 'hungry'?

I assume the answer is if your macros are correct you shouldnt get this feeling. Just thought id ask anyway :)
I never have. What this indicates is that something is not right with your macros. You need to adjust them so this does not happen.

Isn't eating when hungry going to just be giving into another genetic limitation?

For instance some people are thin types or fat types just because of their appetites.

If you know how your body handles calories then shouldn't your natural hunger signals actually be your enemy meaning for many people won't they actually fight against what their wants might be?

I'm having a hard time organizing my thoughts on what I am trying to say, sorry.

His goal is like all of ours............get huge.......be respected......just a little direction and he will be ok

Thats very true that it is most of our goals, but being disrespectful towards your peers isn't gonna help somebody achieve it.

It doesnt happen to often actually, but sometimes i just dont feel like im in need of many carbs during the day, then later at night it just kind of hits me. Alot of time (when it happens) is on my way home from the gym, which i guess is understandable.

Im not trying to pry any free advice, but im glad its most likely what i figured, needed more carbs prior to the episode.

To me...eating when hungry gives you the advantage of being able to digest and absorb all of your macros that you take in. People that gorge and eat even when not hungry don't get the chance to take in all of your nutrients from the previous meal you take in. This is just my way of thinking about it though :D

Out of curiousity, do you 'eaters when hungry' (which i follow to a degree as well but not a client of phils) ever get the light headed feeling or almost like a walking zombie feeling, which ive come to find for myself is when i need to up my carbs, but without actually feeling 'hungry'?

I assume the answer is if your macros are correct you shouldnt get this feeling. Just thought id ask anyway :)

I often go hypo before I get hungry. This happens with all kinds of macro distributions. I thought I had an insulin issue (don't use exo) and have had my blood sugar tested, and I'm OK. My younger brother has reactive hypoglycemia though...

I often go hypo before I get hungry. This happens with all kinds of macro distributions. I thought I had an insulin issue (don't use exo) and have had my blood sugar tested, and I'm OK. My younger brother has reactive hypoglycemia though...

Thats good to know. Ive never had blood sugar tested. Id imagine it would happen much more often if something was wrong. Its been too long since ive been to the doc anyways so ill check that out next time.

Same here, and since my mother is a diabetic I've had my blood sugar tested, and when I get hungry it goes in the low 70's or high 60's just below normal. A couple times when doing a keto diet I went into hypo glycemic shock, I started getting dizzy, sweating like crazy, and my speech became slurred. I heard it's a pre-disposition to diabetes which saddens me, because I almost always eat very clean and watch my body fat!

Same here, and since my mother is a diabetic I've had my blood sugar tested, and when I get hungry it goes in the low 70's or high 60's just below normal. A couple times when doing a keto diet I went into hypo glycemic shock, I started getting dizzy, sweating like crazy, and my speech became slurred. I heard it's a pre-disposition to diabetes which saddens me, because I almost always eat very clean and watch my body fat!

weird.. same thing here.

Both my parents were diabetics. I NEVER have high blood sugar. Been tested many times.

For some strange reason my blood sugar will crash randomly throughout the day no matter what I eat, how often, macros,etc..

That being said what drops my blood sugar like crazy is sipping on LBA's.... drops 15mins to 30mins later straight into the mid 50's!

this sucks

Isn't eating when hungry going to just be giving into another genetic limitation?

For instance some people are thin types or fat types just because of their appetites.

If you know how your body handles calories then shouldn't your natural hunger signals actually be your enemy meaning for many people won't they actually fight against what their wants might be?

I'm having a hard time organizing my thoughts on what I am trying to say, sorry.

I think the goal is to train into your diet? Make yourself hungry all the time due to the stresses your putting on yourself and let your body assess what it needs when it needs it. Not sure if im wrong or got things backwards...

with those who eat when hungry do you have a daily regime that allows this freedom??

i work 12hr shifts 5 days on and 5 off. i have set meal breaks that i cannot change and have to sneak in snack meals where i can?

would this hold me back on a eating when hungry regime??

with those who eat when hungry do you have a daily regime that allows this freedom??

i work 12hr shifts 5 days on and 5 off. i have set meal breaks that i cannot change and have to sneak in snack meals where i can?

would this hold me back on a eating when hungry regime??

The solution here is LBA's, and WPI. If you get hungry between breaks mix these 2. after a while youll be able to mix them in the right portions to keep you sasitfied until right about before its break time.

The solution here is LBA's, and WPI. If you get hungry between breaks mix these 2. after a while youll be able to mix them in the right portions to keep you sasitfied until right about before its break time.

maybe i missed it but what is WPI?
-JS

I use LBA's when I'm hungry at work...just sneak a quick snack of that an apple and some omega 3's and im set ;)

i mix some protein powder with LBA's into a paste and add some natural peanut butter. I think the way I had it figured out at 60g weight equaled 20g protein , 12-15g fat and put that on a quaker chocolate rice cake added 12g carbs.
chase it with half a liter of water and it'll hold you over for an hr or a little better.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws