over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

guys following phils diet

E

edge250

i have discovered MONSTER M-80 energy drinks. they are 80% fruit juice so they fit nicely into the diet regimen. i dont like to take stimulants but when you get up at 3am and work 12 hours before you hit the gym they come in very handy. 42g of carbs per can. i slam one of these with some eggs or lba's and 1/2 hour later i am ready to rock.

i have discovered MONSTER M-80 energy drinks. they are 80% fruit juice so they fit nicely into the diet regimen. i dont like to take stimulants but when you get up at 3am and work 12 hours before you hit the gym they come in very handy. 42g of carbs per can. i slam one of these with some eggs or lba's and 1/2 hour later i am ready to rock.

So how much are they? Do you sip on these or measure out a certain amount of TBSP's and mix it with water?

I dunno, sounds like a scam to me.:D

:D :D :D :D waiting for the guy to come on here an tell me how much cheaper coffee is too, lol. the daily serving of ginseng i get from the monsters i believe led to this current pregnancy:D :D :D :p

I dont know I am so frugile with my money I will have to come up with some bogess reason not to try an awesome product ..... figured I would put it in there before one of the other idiots does ... lmao:p

More info edge please, I am looking at alternative stimulants myself right now for next contest prep.

I dont know I am so frugile with my money I will have to come up with some bogess reason not to try an awesome product ..... figured I would put it in there before one of the other idiots does ... lmao:p

More info edge please, I am looking at alternative stimulants myself right now for next contest prep.

42g of carbs, sorry, now return to your cardio.

Well

You can take some Monster and an M-80 and make it cheaper ALL DAY LONG!! The Monster is what blows up anyway, not the M-80!

You can take some Monster and an M-80 and make it cheaper ALL DAY LONG!! The Monster is what blows up anyway, not the M-80!

I am wanting to start steering clear of the ephedrine and caffine pills and am looking for something a little more mild but effective, any thougths?

Are we talking about the monster energy drink that has rediculous amounts of sugar in it?

This one
contactus2.jpg
?

Question: Do you mix the hardboiled eggs in the drink? Do you boil them in the liquid or do you just drink the drink and eat the eggs?

This is soooo confusing!:confused:

I was told you were supposed to sip on the hard-boiled eggs throughout the day.

They are probally very good, I am working with Phil but would not try to add something like this into my regimen. Yes, I will just stick to a couple cups of coffee in the morning. Easy, basic and it works! :D

Are we talking about the monster energy drink that has rediculous amounts of sugar in it?

This one
contactus2.jpg
?

rediculous amounts of sugar?? 42g total of which 80% are from fruit. if you follow phils diet you would know what your carb source is. this fits right in. i am not real concerned about the 9g remaining that come from glucose.

and main & berserker you guys are peckerheads:D

I'm eating so much Pinneaple i might as well move to Hawaii.;)

Sweet

I'm gonna try a few of these

Hey Edge, thanks for the heads up on the Dole juice a while back!! I love the stuff.

Although, Wal-Mart has their own 100% Juice mix and its $1.50 a jug and it actually tastes better than the Dole brand IMO.

I think its Pineapple, orange, and.....I forget the other fruit juice that is mixed in.. :confused:

Anyone has an example of what Phil's diet are like?

Thanks

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner