over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GYNO OR EXCESS CHEST FAT

RESTLESS1

Registered
I had a person approach me at the gym this morning and ask me about gyno....after we talked for a minute i ask him to let me take a look at his chest.....he has lower chest fat in which i was surprised b/c it was not noticable through his shirt at all.....the fat runs through his lower chest to around under his arm...around his nipple area which extended out about 1/2 inch looked puffy.....there is absolutely no lump and he said there is never no sensitivity or itching.....could this possibly just be fat.... thanks....

let me also add this guy is vascular through his arms and forearms....he has abdominal fat and love handles and as i stated lower chest fat but fat nowhere else......to me this was strange.....he stated that his last cycle he ran no anti e and his diet was not that clean....is it possible to just gain fat in the abs,chest,and lower back and no where else....thanks...

more than likely.....its gyno

but without a pic

HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW!!!!!!!!

:cool:

hard to tell until he loses his abdominal fat and love handles.

if it looks very fat and not swollen like a gland, its adipomastia, not gyno

adipomastia is in general around lower chest and is fat only, the surgery is much easier since there is no gland removal, they just aspirate the fat

thanks for the responses....i know its hard to make a judgment w/o a picture....i thought it was just fat.....im telling you though.....this guy has great legs and extremely vascular through his arms.....i have never seen fat localized like that....

again let me add that if you seen his upper chest and his lower you wouldnt believe it.....at the top you can barely pinch skin and the bottom you got 2 inches of excess............

Loose the fat in the abs/lovehandles.

Maybe he is unfortunate to store fat in the chest area, the only way to know is to shed all fat.

question about pgcl

i heard that pgcl can possibly reduce gyno, anyone have any input

spartan

i heard that pgcl can possibly reduce gyno, anyone have any input

spartan

Why in the world would you inject PGCL into your mammary gland? Have you tried a course of Letrozole?
Nice hijack, BTW...

It sounds like your describing me to a T. I can lean down to 12%ish, very vascular through my forearms, biceps and shoulders but my fatty deposits manifest themselves thoughout my lower chest and love handles. People have asked me to show them my abs and when I show them how my fat is distributed they are awestruck. I am very lean elsewhere. I believe this is purely genectics, I have had lower chest fat my whole life as far back as I can remember. I have had gyno flare ups and know the distinct difference between a fatty deposit and a gland tissue. It is very discouraging at times. I try my best to eat clean and focus on upper pec and back development to kinda pull things tight. Hopefully it will work one day....

It sounds like your describing me to a T. I can lean down to 12%ish, very vascular through my forearms, biceps and shoulders but my fatty deposits manifest themselves thoughout my lower chest and love handles. People have asked me to show them my abs and when I show them how my fat is distributed they are awestruck. I am very lean elsewhere. I believe this is purely genectics, I have had lower chest fat my whole life as far back as I can remember. I have had gyno flare ups and know the distinct difference between a fatty deposit and a gland tissue. It is very discouraging at times. I try my best to eat clean and focus on upper pec and back development to kinda pull things tight. Hopefully it will work one day....

Have you thought of trying anything like lipodissolve in those areas?
Seems to be mixed opinions on it, but I've heard some good reviews for reducing site specific fat

Have you thought of trying anything like lipodissolve in those areas?
Seems to be mixed opinions on it, but I've heard some good reviews for reducing site specific fat

Never hear of it, might give it a shot. I have always heard site specific fatloss other than lipo suction was a waste. Might be worth checking into.

Never hear of it, might give it a shot. I have always heard site specific fatloss other than lipo suction was a waste. Might be worth checking into.

yup

only way to get ride of it is to take it away with liposuction

I had a person approach me at the gym this morning and ask me about gyno....after we talked for a minute i ask him to let me take a look at his chest.....he has lower chest fat in which i was surprised b/c it was not noticable through his shirt at all.....the fat runs through his lower chest to around under his arm...around his nipple area which extended out about 1/2 inch looked puffy.....there is absolutely no lump and he said there is never no sensitivity or itching.....could this possibly just be fat.... thanks....

Any general idea on this guys overall bodyfat?

not really sure but looking at him it seems maybe around 15%.....this is a look i have not seen before.....i will probably see him in the gym in the morning and going to see if i can get a picture....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131