mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gyno? plz help im freaking out(pics) im so worried...

I think we all have been where you are.

How much weight have you gained on cycle?
You might just be getting fat.

165-185lbs.

i bought letro and nolva to have just in case it starts getting worse. guys i feel a tiny tiny tiny pea size on the side of my nipple but im not sure because it can be fat tissue. its so tiny that it can be a vein. not sure... so should i start nolva 20 mg a day for a week just to be safE? or wait it out till i feel pain? then starti t? i dosed my exemstane higher the past few days and now my elbows and shoulder are achey, so i think my estrogen is now on the low side... so imafraid to run letro, it will completely destroy my estrogen... but i refuse to get gyno so i will sacrafice gains for this

its like a line and the pea size circle is connected to hte line. it doesnt move around. its smaller than a pea.. its so small. not sure u guys. ca just be a vein or fat tissue...

Last edited:
That's the same gyno I get. Not so bad and can be controlled with an AI and cabaser. Once you have a small lump it will always come back but you can keep it small enough to not be noticeable.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Poner if the nip is sensitive you are probably in the danger zone. Nolva does wonders at 40 mg every day for a couple of weeks and it wont hurt you.

When I had a problem a knot the size of my thumb from the end.. to the first knuckle blew up under my nip .. and it felt like someone was twisting it and wouldn't stop. I took Astra Zenecca Nolva as soon as it happened for 2 weeks and it went away completely. Of course I stopped taking the Dbol that caused it too.

Poner if the nip is sensitive you are probably in the danger zone. Nolva does wonders at 40 mg every day for a couple of weeks and it wont hurt you.

When I had a problem a knot the size of my thumb from the end.. to the first knuckle blew up under my nip .. and it felt like someone was twisting it and wouldn't stop. I took Astra Zenecca Nolva as soon as it happened for 2 weeks and it went away completely. Of course I stopped taking the Dbol that caused it too.

What was your dose at the time? How come you didnt drop the dose to moniter difference?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

What was your dose at the time? How come you didnt drop the dose to moniter difference?

My Dbol dose was 50 mg all at once every day, and the gyno happened after the 4th day. I was also running Sustanon at 1 g a week for several months before I started the Dbol. I did not drop the Sustanon just the Dbol

My Dbol dose was 50 mg all at once every day, and the gyno happened after the 4th day. I was also running Sustanon at 1 g a week for several months before I started the Dbol. I did not drop the Sustanon just the Dbol

Damn, gyno happend quick

I'm not trying to be a dick here....but how old are you? How many cycles have you done?

At your size you should not need 750mg of test. If you take anything at all, lower the dosage to 400-500 so you can manage the sides and learn how you react.

1. Lower your dose
2. Take some Nolva
3. If 1/2 dont work start Letro
4. If #3 works, PCT, Dont do another cycle till you educate yourself better and are older. Your young and most likely have great natty T levels.

First off, whiteout blood work to determine his estrogen levels, how can anyone recommend an AI?? That's just wreck less. You can have low estrogen and still get gyno. I'm a prime example. My estrogen is perfect but I need nolva to keep mine in check and I'm only on trt.

All of this jumping on some of the most powerful hormone regulating drugs on the planet, is why people don't recover worth a shit. This isn't a guessing game. Get your fucking blood work done and quit fucking guessing!!!!!

First off, whiteout blood work to determine his estrogen levels, how can anyone recommend an AI?? That's just wreck less. You can have low estrogen and still get gyno. I'm a prime example. My estrogen is perfect but I need nolva to keep mine in check and I'm only on trt.

All of this jumping on some of the most powerful hormone regulating drugs on the planet, is why people don't recover worth a shit. This isn't a guessing game. Get your fucking blood work done and quit fucking guessing!!!!!

He's on 750mg test. What else is causing it? He's not on a 19nor or tren. Of course it's elevated estrogen.

Take the damn AI. Gyno is caused by female hormones being out of balance with testosterone. It's not rocket science.

Blood work key. It'll tell you exactly what's going on. I wouldn't just hop on letro, as already stated that is horrible advice. If you must take something then start with nolv. Get you bloods done tho!

And if this is your first cycle you don't need to be anywhere near 750mg a week bro. Baby steps. More isn't always better. If you don't know how to swim you wouldn't just dive into a pool would you? Take it slow, do more research and listen to your body.

Btw your pics don't look like anything is wrong but again, get bloods done. You don't want to just start taking shit and causing more of an issue

He's on 750mg test. What else is causing it? He's not on a 19nor or tren. Of course it's elevated estrogen.

Take the damn AI. Gyno is caused by female hormones being out of balance with testosterone. It's not rocket science.

You don't have a fucking clue. That is NOT the sole cause of gyno. People like you give advise to these kids with wreck less abandonment and you have no idea what in the hell you are talking about. 3 years ago I was on 1000mg of test and had gyno but also had perfect estrogen levels. This is exactly why people trash their estrogen levels and can never recover. It's not a guessing game guys so why are you guessing at what you need? Believe it or not, we do need estrogen to function properly.

Last edited:
Anything over about 10% body fat my niples go puffy. Used to think I had a little gyno bit out soon goes when I get lean. I think yours would go off you got real lean looking at it. I'm no expert though

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner