YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno reduction therapies - any REAL options?

IronMike

Moderator gone to a better place - R.I.P.
We've all heard some of the stories a million and one times - the old (or newbie) bbuilding tales about how Product X makes any gyno go away in one day, one year or one lifetime.

What I'm interested in finding out, more for knowledge than for anything practical yet, is this - has anyone heard of (and believed!) or used or discovered any form of non-surgical treatment for the reduction or removal of gyno?

I know there are temporary fixes but I'm talking about genuine means to break down the formed tissue permanently.

Me, I have no idea. I've heard suggestions that regular small doses of hGH site injected can work, though I'm not sure of why/how it would function.

Let's hear it from those that know! IronMike

i saw a post somewhere maybe here, maybe EF..... some guy cut his own gyno out... said it took and hour and the only bad thing was that his neck hurt from looking down for that long.... he even posted pics... his gf was a nurse and got him all the supplies... you might want to search over at EF for that... oh... maybe Cutting Edge too... hope it helps... forget the post title... HOme Gyno Removal with pics... something like that.. other than that some say it goes away with time or surgery....

pickels...

oh, if ya can.. can ya check out my O/T thread and vote for my lady friend... thanks.

Studies show that the onset can be reversed with Nolvadex treatment. But long term gyno is irreversable and surgery is a must-probably no way around that.

MR P

I saw that too....it was on EF a while ago. He was a professional piercer and figured he could do it all himself...he did a good job. He even commented that he could do it for $200.00 to someone else.

surgery

MikeS said:
Studies show that the onset can be reversed with Nolvadex treatment. But long term gyno is irreversable and surgery is a must-probably no way around that.

Yep, that's a much as I thought.

But in THEORY if various hormonal and bodily shifts are capable of switching "on" mechanisms to form the tissue, isn't it MAYBE possible to find a route to turn on to break down the tissue?

I'm not that savvy on the biochem of it all, but what I'm thinking of in one regard is this - if it is possible for a female to break down breast tissues and other female-related fat tissues with an elevated test level etc, is there no way that some part of the same process may hold for men in a similar way?

Dunno... I'm thinking there has to be some manipulative method...:confused: :confused: :confused: IronMike

PS - don't worry, I'm fine! Just curious! :D

what about depot medrol

what about arimidex off cycle or Depo-medrol(I've heard it is this stuff U shoot into the gyno & it makes it go away)...

if it comes down to it, I will cut it out myself... I have already performed one self surgury.

Attachments

• keloid surgury.jpg
    keloid surgury.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 935
Dave what was that you cut off your ear or was it someone elses ear

Mr Pickels said:
i saw a post somewhere maybe here, maybe EF..... some guy cut his own gyno out... said it took and hour and the only bad thing was that his neck hurt from looking down for that long.... he even posted pics... his gf was a nurse and got him all the supplies... you might want to search over at EF for that... oh... maybe Cutting Edge too... hope it helps... forget the post title... HOme Gyno Removal with pics... something like that.. other than that some say it goes away with time or surgery...
That'd be Tatmark and he also posted it over at GotFina board where I believe he's a mod now. Probably would be easy enough to search and find over there.

xcel

GH injections

I would guess that some venture to say site injecting gh into the gyno would decrease/remove the gyno thru fat cell death.
On the gh insert it states the repetitive injections into the same spot can cause this to happen. Don't know if it works in real life though.

Re: GH injections

mike man said:
I would guess that some venture to say site injecting gh into the gyno would decrease/remove the gyno thru fat cell death.
On the gh insert it states the repetitive injections into the same spot can cause this to happen. Don't know if it works in real life though.

I have enough GH so maybe I will just give that a try

Nolvadex treatment is good sometimes, taking 80 mg ed and it will reduce it, and then 3 weeks with 40 mg ed to finish for a total of 8 to 10 weeks, i saw exelents results with some competitors clients, if not then cut it bro....

I posted about something similair to this along time ago, as I would never do it ,yself, I think LOL. But I have a lump on the side of my right pec and it came about after my last bout with gear over some years ago and it flared up again before I started this time. It seemd as it the size always changes with the natural levels of test in my body. Every nursely person that I've had look at it says its some kind of infected lymphnode and none of the dread bitch tits. I guess I'll just have to break down and get it looked at. But I hate the idea of having it cut out and a grove being left there. I haven't seen one nice removal yet. But I've never done enough and have never seem prone to this. I think that it maybe genetic and that will piss me off more than anything! Mybe I'll go over to detroit and have dave take a sample haha

I have read in many cases in medical journals that Gynecomastia can actually be completely reversable without surgery.

It will reverse on its if the condition that caused it is alieviated for durations of a year or more.

KaotikChem said:
I have read in many cases in medical journals that Gynecomastia can actually be completely reversable without surgery.

It will reverse on its if the condition that caused it is alieviated for durations of a year or more.

I have heard this as well. Im going to be using 80mg ed Nolva for as long as it takes towards 5 months. I'll be running loads of test as well. Its fucked up. I can run 2grams a week test for a month with nolva on hand and have no problems! Deca? = BAM! Gyno!
90 % of the small gyno went away when I stopped Deca. I vowed to never use it again or try A50 because of my sensitivity to progesterone. I never had issues with Fina however even after running it 3 times. 4th time? Gyno!!! :mad: Wish me luck guys!!!!

I saw Tatmark's thread on gotfina over a year ago. I recently tried to find it but unfortunately some people got overly sensitive on some issues and it was deleted! What a waste of a good thread! Fucking stupid! I wanted to look at it again!

?

Thanks for the interesting feedback. How does the extended novla program work to break it down, or does the body break it down whilst the novla just prevent any maintenance of this tissue (in which case you wouldn't need 80mg ED, so I dunno!)? If it IS simply by that route, then other anti-Es may work too...?

Dunno, some interestnig thoughts there though, keep em coming or any anecdotal evidence you may have.

Oh and I did see that sequence of the gyno removal some time ago - brave, so brave (and hopefully plenty drunk at the time!)... IronMike

Im not exactly sure of the mechanism of Nolvas effectiveness. Ive seen a few report success with 40ed for 3 months. That is said to be the method a doctor will try as a last resort towards surgery. Im sure I could dig up a specific link.

Im choosing to go at 80ed because Im really freaked out by this tissue! Im using test only right now. Im not sensitive to estro but Im not taking any chances - especially a 500mg ed test enanthate cycle for 4 weeks! Anyway, I can feel it and just barely see it with my arm raised at 6.2 235 8% bf. The nip on that side protrudes sometimes as well. No one has pointed it out, thank god because I rarely wear a shirt.

"Thanks for the interesting feedback. How does the extended novla program work to break it down, or does the body break it down whilst the novla just prevent any maintenance of this tissue"

I just reread this, yes, that is the way I understand it. Extended use allows the body to break it down while the site is protected. It helps for the gyno tissue to be in its "formative" period. These guys are saying they have lost alot of hard tissue using this method

Last edited:
never posted it at elite as im not a member, only at got fina.
my wife helped me shes the piercer, i was at one time an emt (not that that qualifies me)
year later and it looks good still have one left to do just waiting for the right time
the thread is gone by the way.probly not something i should have shared with just any one.

KC

KaotikChem said:

You are exactly right on this issue. I am living proof that it can/does happen.
I get a mild case of gyno under my left nip when taking my doses over 1500gr of test (along with other things;).
Then if I come off for more than 6-8 weeks it slowly goes down and away completely. And I mean completely. No soreness, no lump, nothing but nipple! lol.
I always do the clomid and HCG therapy after my cycle but it is usually still there even after the three weeks of therapy.
Like I said, it usually takes about 6-8 weeks for mine to be completely gone.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws