over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno Sugery???

Gymrat

Newbies
SOMEBODY give me a straight answer... I develped gyno under both nipples (a lump under the right and like a string of 3 small lumps under my left) after taking a very strong pro hormone and a cycle of winstrol without using an anti-estrogen until the gyno was already there. I have seen a Dr. and he said that gynecomastia will go away on its own, however my friends in the local bodybuilding/ powlifting circles seem to think it will only shrink over time and that surgery is the only answer. I have the means to have surgery but i worry about the nipple sinking in and scaring which would be worse than the small amount of gyno i have. Should i go ahead with the surgery or give it some time??? (if so how long???) anybody out there have success with gyno surgery???

I'm sure if you ask around the gym you'll find a doc that knows what he's doing. What you described "can" be a problem if the doc is not familiar with what needs to be done. There's gonna be guys (not docs) that'll tell you to have "all" of the gland removed when surgery is done - to prevent future outbreaks. But - - it's my understanding that removing "all" is what "can" cause the sunken appearance.

Find a doc that knows what he's doin' and listen to him - esp if you have insurance that'll cover it.

Bro, sounds like your very prone to gyno. Some are, some aren't. If I look at a bottle of anything, my gyno flares up. I think the doc is wrong in saying it will go away. It will however, reduce a good bit after stopping your cycle but if your like me, once you get back on, it will keep getting worse. I know some people have had success with nolva, arimi, etc., but they don't do much for me.

As far as having it removed at this point, I wouldn't. I would take anti e's with every cycle of juice or pro hormones from here on out, and just wait for it to get worse before having it removed. As far as the nipple sinking, this will only happen if the doc removes the whole gland. The scarring is barely noticeable if done right.

By the way, surgery is not 100% guarantee that it won't come back. As xcel and I have said, you shouldn't have the whole gland removed. Mine has come back after having the surgery 10 yrs ago.

Doctor visit

I saw a doctor and got refferd to a surgeon. the surgeon said the gyno would go away if left alone. its already been there for six months (ass). i tried to talk him into surgery but he said it would be a cosmetic surgery at this point and then reassured me that it would dissappear by itself. the lumps still get sore from time to time. I have been off cyle since since august and i have tried over the counter anti-E's with no success. is there ANYTHING else i can try to get it down at this point???

from what i have researched nolva and clomid are used for prevention. I have seen in other post where xcel talks about something really good he keeps on hand just in case. but i can't find that post or the name of the drug again. what is that stuff and would it be worth a try??

It may be too late but try exemestane (trade name Aromasin).

I like to use "generic" names because ALMOST ALWAYS you never but the "trade named" product. Like Nolvadex is a trade name for tamoxifen citrate. Try and go to a pharmacy site and compare difference between generic and name-brand - it'll SHOCK YOU! :eek: When the "real" Aromasin was first available, it was like $5 a tab!!!! about 4 years ago

Gymrat said:
SOMEBODY give me a straight answer... I develped gyno under both nipples (a lump under the right and like a string of 3 small lumps under my left) after taking a very strong pro hormone and a cycle of winstrol without using an anti-estrogen until the gyno was already there. I have seen a Dr. and he said that gynecomastia will go away on its own, however my friends in the local bodybuilding/ powlifting circles seem to think it will only shrink over time and that surgery is the only answer. I have the means to have surgery but i worry about the nipple sinking in and scaring which would be worse than the small amount of gyno i have. Should i go ahead with the surgery or give it some time??? (if so how long???) anybody out there have success with gyno surgery???
I'd see a sports medicine doctor and not a general practitioner for your problem.

I work for a very well known plastic surgeon in New Jersey who has done alot of these operations. It is a simple procedure done in a hospital as a same day surgery (you will go home that day). The most important advice that I can give you is to look and find a board certified plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Do not price shop doctor shop. Ask to see before and after photos and if need be ask to talk to a patient who has had the procedure. Also when you enter his office you must feel comfortable with his whole staff and be treated like a VIP. this is how we run our practice. If you have anymore question I'd be happy to help.

Bro - my budy had one out 14 years ago, the other was fine- He had such a big lump ( could have bough a vette with the cost of the juice in that pupy)that the surgen ended up cutting cartlige also putting him out of lifting for some time. The gyno never came back on that side but he has bad scar tisue now.
Try the arimidex, just do 1 every 3 to 4 days and see what it does for you. He just got the gyno on the other side last year. He didn't do the nova and arimidex with a big cycle. He just pops an arimidex every 3 to 4 days when he feels the lump or when it bothers him and it goes where ever it goes and does not bother him any more.

For any one that has to get them removed- go to your general ph and tell them you are very scared and you have lumps, and you have breast cancer and people that have died of cancer in your family. My budy got sent to the surgen that day and he did surgery the next day. And was all covered with insurance.
My budies surgen new what it was but he made sure that he was scared and he thought he know he would get a layer if he didn't take it serous.
It was done the next day. All was good exept the catalige.
that was just my budies thing

gyno or inflamation of the glands is usually caused by excess estrogen. we all know that.

the problem is how to combat or subdue the side effects. If you have symptoms already i suggest an AI (aromatize inhibitor) such as arimidex along side a secondary compound such as a SERM like nolvadex. Even more so since you are under this inflamation you could use a stronger compound called letro which has the ability to dip deeper into cells to stop the aromatization of estrogen at its base. Letro is actually an upgrade of arimidex and using when other compounds fail.

i would pass on surgory at this time and run a regiment of letro and nolva. also consider changing the test you are using. Even so lower the dosages if your body is not metabolizing the ester fast enough and the hormones are converting to estrogen.

during any cycle i suggest running a SERM from now on as a preventive measure. run a side by side compound during PCT such as arimidex/nolva through out your restore with clomid to combat the estrogen back lash one recieves during down time when the receptors are empty. This is the most suceptible time for mam inflamation because the body flushes the system with estrogen to combat catabolism and fill the newly empty receptors. Also the body reacts this way to begin it's own restore.

this is my opinionated advice

Last edited:
xcelbeyond said:
I'm sure if you ask around the gym you'll find a doc that knows what he's doing. What you described "can" be a problem if the doc is not familiar with what needs to be done. There's gonna be guys (not docs) that'll tell you to have "all" of the gland removed when surgery is done - to prevent future outbreaks. But - - it's my understanding that removing "all" is what "can" cause the sunken appearance.

Find a doc that knows what he's doin' and listen to him - esp if you have insurance that'll cover it.

Agreed. Find a good doctor.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws