over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno surgery - General Surgeon or Plastic Surgeon

DrZaius7

Registered
Guys that have had gyno surgery, have you used a general surgery group or a plastic surgeon?

Guys that have had gyno surgery, have you used a general surgery group or a plastic surgeon?

Went to a plastic surgeron, Dr Cruise in Newport Beach to be exact, and they did excellent job, paid about 7k out of pocket. Fully worth.

A few guys here on ProM have gone to a doc in NY named Dr. Maffei. All have been happy with his work. If you do a search one member posted before and after pics.

I would use a plastic surgeon. But if you found a general surgeon that has done quite a few of them and has a great track record it should be fine. I remember seeing a girl on the TV show "Botched" who got a nose job done by her dentist! Yea, she was botched and looking to have it fixed. Don`t be her.

A few guys here on ProM have gone to a doc in NY named Dr. Maffei. All have been happy with his work. If you do a search one member posted before and after pics.

Used him.. awesome guy. Did amazing work. Nobody better IMO..

Be sure they’re familiar with gyno and what caused it. They should have a lot of experience, if not stay away!

How was the recovery from the surgery? Anyone regret having it done?

I think I found a pretty good plastic surgeon. Had a consult today. $6,600 is the quote they gave me....

I posted this in another thread... But I would spend the extra money for a plastic surgeon. I think of it as "insurance"

I went to Upenn where they have doctors guide the residents through the surgery. Lipo plus excision was 3k and I was very happy with the outcome. I assume other hospitals do the same.

How was the recovery from the surgery? Anyone regret having it done?

I think I found a pretty good plastic surgeon. Had a consult today. $6,600 is the quote they gave me....

Recovery was tougher than I expected but not too bad, took about a month and a half off from lifting. Only regret is not doing it sooner.

Recovery was tougher than I expected but not too bad, took about a month and a half off from lifting. Only regret is not doing it sooner.

What was the worst part about the recovery? The pain, swelling or just not being able to workout?

I went and saw a plastic surgeon for consult. $6,600 for tissue removal and lipo
They said the recovery is pretty easy. Which is why I’m looking for first hand experiences.

I made an appt with a general surgeon that does gyno surgeries, haven’t seen him yet but the cost is about $4k

What was the worst part about the recovery? The pain, swelling or just not being able to workout?

I went and saw a plastic surgeon for consult. $6,600 for tissue removal and lipo
They said the recovery is pretty easy. Which is why I’m looking for first hand experiences.

I made an appt with a general surgeon that does gyno surgeries, haven’t seen him yet but the cost is about $4k

All the above. Yeah everyone said recovery would be easy, it wasn’t too bad but it wasn’t as easy as I expected. Took around 2 months off from doing any sort of upper body exercise / lifting, and about a month and a half for lower body because even training legs I’d catch myself still using some of the upper body muscles as much as I tried not to.

I’d go for the $6,600 one because this is something that you want to make sure u spend the money on for quality, this isn’t like a pair of socks or something where you can go cheap. I’ve attached what was taken out of me and the vest I had to wear for a few weeks which sucked.

I’ve also attached a pic of me after taking the vest off where you can see the bruising and also after another pic about 2.5 months post surgery at this time I was having to wear a compression shirt pretty much 24/7 and just getting back into lifting, as u can see not much scarring and as of right now the scarring is even less visible so the operation was definitely a success and fully worth it.

Attachments

• 493839BB-466A-4376-9F5E-FBA90A48DADB.jpeg
    493839BB-466A-4376-9F5E-FBA90A48DADB.jpeg
    522 KB · Views: 50
  • B19D1E32-592E-4525-AB81-216613F1CB2C.jpeg
    B19D1E32-592E-4525-AB81-216613F1CB2C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
  • 3623D807-C42E-4B41-9075-59F209067FEF.jpeg
    3623D807-C42E-4B41-9075-59F209067FEF.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 47
  • 488DDCA9-A43C-44F2-83E8-0124DB8003F6.jpeg
    488DDCA9-A43C-44F2-83E8-0124DB8003F6.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 48
  • E55FFD1D-EC26-425B-B2A7-7AABA9138242.jpeg
    E55FFD1D-EC26-425B-B2A7-7AABA9138242.jpeg
    460.3 KB · Views: 50
All the above. Yeah everyone said recovery would be easy, it wasn’t too bad but it wasn’t as easy as I expected. Took around 2 months off from doing any sort of upper body exercise / lifting, and about a month and a half for lower body because even training legs I’d catch myself still using some of the upper body muscles as much as I tried not to.

I’d go for the $6,600 one because this is something that you want to make sure u spend the money on for quality, this isn’t like a pair of socks or something where you can go cheap. I’ve attached what was taken out of me and the vest I had to wear for a few weeks which sucked.

I’ve also attached a pic of me after taking the vest off where you can see the bruising and also after another pic about 2.5 months post surgery at this time I was having to wear a compression shirt pretty much 24/7 and just getting back into lifting, as u can see not much scarring and as of right now the scarring is even less visible so the operation was definitely a success and fully worth it.

Thanks for sharing your experience and photos.
The surgeon I saw said he would make an incision at the base of my pec for the lipo and then cut right below the nipple for the tissue removal. I see they went in under your arm.

How long did you take off from work afterwards? I don’t have a physically demanding job but don’t want to be hating life while trying to work.

Do you have before pics? Your results looks great. Curious what it looked like beforehand.

Thanks for sharing your experience and photos.
The surgeon I saw said he would make an incision at the base of my pec for the lipo and then cut right below the nipple for the tissue removal. I see they went in under your arm.

How long did you take off from work afterwards? I don’t have a physically demanding job but don’t want to be hating life while trying to work.

Do you have before pics? Your results looks great. Curious what it looked like beforehand.

I don’t believe they went in under my arm those marks are just from where they inserted the tubes and for the anesthesia, pretty sure they just went in under the nipple but I could be wrong!

I took 2-3 days off from work, but my job is definitely not physically demanding it’s an office job which I’m mostly on the phone speaking with clients. If I had a physically demanding job which required use of lifting or upper body movement I would’ve needed about 2 weeks off. My before pics are pretty embarrasing but fuck it I don’t really care because I know I’ll never look this bad ever again.

Attachments

• 1B0775F7-5AC0-4035-9B98-0E1178C1F8DA.jpeg
    1B0775F7-5AC0-4035-9B98-0E1178C1F8DA.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 730EE906-2BA7-46E3-94A0-657AAD43BB87.jpeg
    730EE906-2BA7-46E3-94A0-657AAD43BB87.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 630C4DAE-ADD4-4509-8BB3-CE0E2CA13BCD.jpeg
    630C4DAE-ADD4-4509-8BB3-CE0E2CA13BCD.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 35
I don’t believe they went in under my arm those marks are just from where they inserted the tubes and for the anesthesia, pretty sure they just went in under the nipple but I could be wrong!

I took 2-3 days off from work, but my job is definitely not physically demanding it’s an office job which I’m mostly on the phone speaking with clients. If I had a physically demanding job which required use of lifting or upper body movement I would’ve needed about 2 weeks off. My before pics are pretty embarrasing but fuck it I don’t really care because I know I’ll never look this bad ever again.

Thanks for sharing brother. I really appreciate it. You got an amazing result. Really helping me make a decision.

I used a plastic surgeon. Covered by health insurance but that was 28 years ago.

I tried to PM you but you are full...

Cleared my Pm's for ya bud.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner