over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno surgery insurance coverage

8K?!

Jesus, I paid 3K and I had lipo done as well.

state to state price will differ by A LOT (so much that the word "a lot" really needs to be in all caps).

The cream isn't doing anything but I really hope my doctor writes me a surgery. My doctor like me and last week I found out that couple of my family members actually had gyno during child hood/teen years.

Not true! I paid so called gyno guru plastic surgeon Dr. Blau 8k who did one crappy job. I needed a revisions by local doc for free my insurance paid to make things look better after Blau made it worse after he tried correcting his own mistakes.

Anyways i should went with a local doc my insurance would've paid because my endocrinologist wrote a letter saying gyno was from the finasteride and the TRT therapy I was on.

How did he mess up? From his website it looks like he has had a lot of good works. But 8k is very expensive.

How did he mess up? From his website it looks like he has had a lot of good works. But 8k is very expensive.

He has a lot good ones because he does so many of them, but you also get a lot bad ones you don't hear about. He's like a gyno mill. He rushing out to get next surgery in. I posted about this before in another thread. He has had few lawsuits field against him.

I'm Northeast as well... Had mine done at UPenn.

Thast because Penn is about 15-20% cheaper than NY, CT,NJ, MA. Blau's just outrageous, I bought into hype he was the best. I can see it being cheap if you have it done at a university though. Most teaching hospitals surgeries cheaper if out pocket. I just had neck surgery, back surgery and when I went to Blau 2 years ago the anesthesia alone was over 1k for all the above procedures.

What did you have lipo on? What year was this?

Last edited:
Thast because Penn is about 15-20% cheaper than NY, CT,NJ, MA. Blau's just outrageous, I bought into hype he was the best. I can see it being cheap if you have it done at a university though. Most teaching hospitals surgeries cheaper if out pocket. I just had neck surgery, back surgery and when I went to Blau 2 years ago the anesthesia alone was over 1k for all the above procedures.

I just had lip on my chest as there was fat build up in addition to the the gland being excised. This was about 18 months ago.

Why the hell am I all of the sudden having gyno problems?? It hasent bothered me ever before and now all of the sudden my nips r sore as hell and getting a "buildup" behind them?? What should I do? Arimidex? Caber? Both? I'm gonna ask my doc if he can refer me and get my ins to cover it.... he always does for my blood work

Why the hell am I all of the sudden having gyno problems?? It hasent bothered me ever before and now all of the sudden my nips r sore as hell and getting a "buildup" behind them?? What should I do? Arimidex? Caber? Both? I'm gonna ask my doc if he can refer me and get my ins to cover it.... he always does for my blood work

This is probably best in the beginner forum, but if you have signs of gyno (sore nips, discharge, tenderness, itches, etc) you either have e2 or prolactin induced gyno. High e2 culprints (steroids that aromatize heavily) are usually test, dbol or eq (rare). You use an AI such as arimidex, aromasin or letrozole.

If you have prolactin induced gyno, you're probably on deca, npp or tren a/e. You need to start cabergoline or pramipexole asap.

You probably shouldn't cycle until you have a very deep understanding of their side effects. Also, you should know which are aromatizing and which don't.

Are surgeries at universities any good? Students do then, right? Can't they really Fuck up?

I'm Northeast as well... Had mine done at UPenn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I just had lip on my chest as there was fat build up in addition to the the gland being excised. This was about 18 months ago.

ya they usually do some lipo, i had that done too. issues was i didnt want too much of that and Blau went crazy overboard with it,especially one side causing one side of my chest to be uneven

Are surgeries at universities any good? Students do then, right? Can't they really Fuck up?

They often perform them i guess supervised, or assist the surgeon to learn them. Any doctor can really fuck up!

Yep, student aka resident but there is always a doctor there watching/supervising.

I would say they did a pretty good job on me but maybe I just got lucky... Who knows although I would put money on the former.

Well I am going to go to my doctor soon...hope he at least thinks about writing me a prescription for one. Gyno shits all over your self confidence.

Well I am going to go to my doctor soon...hope he at least thinks about writing me a prescription for one. Gyno shits all over your self confidence.

x100

My gyno is 95% gone (unnoticeable) but I still freak out when my "friends" come up and touch my chest or bean-dip me.

Last guy did it at bar (had a good buzz on) and my first reaction was to give him a hard jab in the gut... Lol. He hasn't done it since.

I had gyno that wouldnt go away and was very painful. An airforce surgeon did my surgery and did an amazing job. You cant see the scars at all.

I had a breast doctor cover my gyno removal
I went in and actually. Had gyno after puberty but as I got holder my nipples were huge and puffy it even hurt to wear a shirt.
The first question she asked wAs do I take steroids and I said yes for my asthma playing stupid.
it also looked horrible but that u didnt tell her bothered me!
I said its just getting unbearable and the pain was really bad.
She said you know there's no way to change the look if that's why your doing it.
I told her I didn't care please let me know what's wrong with me.
She said its gynocomastia . I played stupid and asked what that is and what do I do to stop this.
she said there is a surgery to remove it but it won't get rid of the look of it.
I told her I don't care I just want the pain gone. She then examined them and said 1 side is bad the other isn't that bad,so there's a surgery to remove it under the nipple. She then said think about it and we can do 1 side and when the other side gets worse we can then remove it
I told her I'm not going to have 2 surgeries can you just remove both sides.
She said wait a week think it over and then call if you want it done.
I called a few days later and she scheduled the surgery.
she said we must rule out breast cancer first so they did a sonogram and other tests then I went go surgery.
She removed both glands completely so they can never grow back again.shr actuAlly just cut open around the nipples removed the glands and put stitches that can't be seen.so I have no scars at all ,my nipples do indent slightly but the pain is gone and I never have to worry about it again.
She did not do lipo like a plastic surgeon would in the fatty areas around the chest but that goes away when I'm lean and it doesn't look deformed , just a slight indent when flexing.
I had no idea she was actually removing both glands but I'm glad she did cause I know people who went to a plastic surgeon and they left some of the gland inside the nipple and winded up with gyno again so I got lucky it didn't cost me a dime all covered through the insurance and no more puffy nipples anymore and it does look completely different.
I still get fatty tissue under my chest when bodyfat is higher but diet gets rid of that.
I also had it done pretty young since it really did happen through puberty and got worse after I did a cycle at a young age when I should of waited.
so I was 19 when I had them removed
I'm trying to convince my doctor to approve a tummy tuck since after my accident I got really obese and it stretched my skin out so now I have 2 assholes one in back and one in front, lol. Its a big pouch at the bottom of my stomach,if insurance does not cover it , have to save up one day and get it done cause it really bothers me.
But its like 10gs

I had a breast doctor cover my gyno removal
I went in and actually. Had gyno after puberty but as I got holder my nipples were huge and puffy it even hurt to wear a shirt.
The first question she asked wAs do I take steroids and I said yes for my asthma playing stupid.
it also looked horrible but that u didnt tell her bothered me!
I said its just getting unbearable and the pain was really bad.
She said you know there's no way to change the look if that's why your doing it.
I told her I didn't care please let me know what's wrong with me.
She said its gynocomastia . I played stupid and asked what that is and what do I do to stop this.
she said there is a surgery to remove it but it won't get rid of the look of it.
I told her I don't care I just want the pain gone. She then examined them and said 1 side is bad the other isn't that bad,so there's a surgery to remove it under the nipple. She then said think about it and we can do 1 side and when the other side gets worse we can then remove it
I told her I'm not going to have 2 surgeries can you just remove both sides.
She said wait a week think it over and then call if you want it done.
I called a few days later and she scheduled the surgery.
she said we must rule out breast cancer first so they did a sonogram and other tests then I went go surgery.
She removed both glands completely so they can never grow back again.shr actuAlly just cut open around the nipples removed the glands and put stitches that can't be seen.so I have no scars at all ,my nipples do indent slightly but the pain is gone and I never have to worry about it again.
She did not do lipo like a plastic surgeon would in the fatty areas around the chest but that goes away when I'm lean and it doesn't look deformed , just a slight indent when flexing.
I had no idea she was actually removing both glands but I'm glad she did cause I know people who went to a plastic surgeon and they left some of the gland inside the nipple and winded up with gyno again so I got lucky it didn't cost me a dime all covered through the insurance and no more puffy nipples anymore and it does look completely different.
I still get fatty tissue under my chest when bodyfat is higher but diet gets rid of that.
I also had it done pretty young since it really did happen through puberty and got worse after I did a cycle at a young age when I should of waited.
so I was 19 when I had them removed
I'm trying to convince my doctor to approve a tummy tuck since after my accident I got really obese and it stretched my skin out so now I have 2 assholes one in back and one in front, lol. Its a big pouch at the bottom of my stomach,if insurance does not cover it , have to save up one day and get it done cause it really bothers me.
But its like 10gs

When lean do your nipples still indent?

Can you tell if she had done lipo they wouldnt indent?

i talked to a breast cancer doc about gyno surgery a few years ago.

basically here's what i got out of it.

general surgeons don't give a shit about scars. they aren't going to fuck you up on purpose but their primary function is to get in, remove whats in there, and be done with it. they are not cosmetic surgeons. while the guy above said he did not have any scarring from the procedure it will vary from doc to doc

secondly, not getting the lipo done all at once is going to cause you to have to go through similar pain and discomfort TWICE should you decide to go back at a later date, which you probably will. i have dieted down BELOW 10% and DNP was the ONLY aid that ever actually helped me drop fatty tissue in that area. for some reason it is very very very hard, maybe impossible, to ever completely rid that area of the body of fat that has been caused by gyno. especially if you haven't had the glands removed prior, it re-accumulates very easily.

Last edited:
What about freezing the fat or laser fat removal? I know freezing works because even my instructor in nutrition class that hated everything said that they are the only way to destory fat fully.

They dont have scarrings and I believe there is groupon on them sometimes, for laser, always.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity