over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair is falling out BAD!!!!!!!!

Fullybuilt

Banned
Hair is really falling out lately. Everytime I run my fingers through it, or wash it,etc... I get like 10strands in my hand. Its weird b/c I don't notice any hairloss and neither does my GF. Im not running anything diff on my cycle that I had in the past except proviron at 50mg ED and before I had no hair loss issues. I doubt proviron would cause this, when test,tren and winny in the past did nothing. Here's the only other thing. I recently have been getting my hair straightened with a relaxer. Im thinking its just broken hair thats falling out, but its kinda worring me. I use nizoral 2% EOD, but I was thiking about adding letro. Does that stuff really help with hairloss? Also, is it really that bad on the libido? Thanks

Fullybuilt said:
Hair is really falling out lately. Everytime I run my fingers through it, or wash it,etc... I get like 10strands in my hand. Its weird b/c I don't notice any hairloss and neither does my GF. Im not running anything diff on my cycle that I had in the past except proviron at 50mg ED and before I had no hair loss issues. I doubt proviron would cause this, when test,tren and winny in the past did nothing. Here's the only other thing. I recently have been getting my hair straightened with a relaxer. Im thinking its just broken hair thats falling out, but its kinda worring me. I use nizoral 2% EOD, but I was thiking about adding letro. Does that stuff really help with hairloss? Also, is it really that bad on the libido? Thanks

What all are you taking currently besides Proviron?

Test prop 750mg per week
Tren ace 100mg EOD
Eq 600mg per week
proviron 50mg ED

My last cycle was 600mg prop, 75mg Tren Ace EOD and eq 400mg per week and winny 100mg ED and no hair loss. So it would be rare for the proviron to do this huh? Maybe it cuz I let my hair grow out longer and got straighted so I can spike it up.

I think I know

Dude, see what happens when you sexually frustrate yourself? All this sex talk has made you lose some hair! LOL! On a serious note, I had a pal who also had issues with his hair while on proviron. It is a heavy androgen, so this is not so surprising. DHT? First (if I were you) I would cut out the hair straightening treatments (man did your gal sucker you into this? Gotta watch out for those women and thier little beauty ideas) and see what happens.

Yep

Qwert said:
DUDE, you're taking tren & wondering why you're losing hair?

Exactly

Fullybuilt said:

If you never lost hair on the exact same compounds, it's either the pro-V so cut it out and see what happens.
I don't know what or how the hair thing is you mentioned is done but it could be the problem.

Other options are mineral defeciences such as IRON and low thyroid levels.

Sounds simple to solve to me.

When something drastic arises-I advise people to ask themselves "What's changed?" eliminate the change and see what happens.
Most of the time, it's easy as in your case it prolly is.

I got a bad feeling its the proviron. That sucks, b/c that is hands down, my favorite. I can run tren and still be horny as hell all day long. It also hardens me up nicely. I guess im just gonna deal with it, until I start seeing a diff in the mirror or if my g/f or others start noticeing.

Bro..some relaxers have sodium hydroxide in them aka LYE. Man that stuff will burn your scalp if its left on too long AND make your hair brittle as hell. It just strips the protein out of your hair and then your hair dies and falls out. My guess is that might be the problem. Im not sure though...just a guess.

My hair dresser had to use a black girls formula on my hair(called darkNlovely) she never touched my scalp with it though. Still make a diff? Thanks

I can suggest a good wig guy. He makes anything you want custom including mullets up to 6" in length. I got myself a sixer and I'm telling you it's tits.

Just shave your head

Fullybuilt said:
My hair dresser had to use a black girls formula on my hair(called darkNlovely) she never touched my scalp with it though. Still make a diff? Thanks

Bingo...I bet thats it. Stop the Jerri Curl and see what happens..lol.

All this talk about prevention, what can we use for regrowth. I have to say that time is starting to catch up with me abit. But I think heredity has more to do with mine thatn anything. I have shaved my head, but did so knowing that it will grow back if I choose for it. When you realize that it might not grow back you hesitate to cut it all off.

Two questions on Finasteride.

1.) How bad is it on the sex drive? Its not permanent though right?

2.) If im on 25mg aromasin and 10mg nolva as anti-e's, what should I take out/lessen if im gonna be on finasteride? Thanks

I'm not sure but I know they have and add and one of there disclaimers says that women who are pregnant or plan on becoming pregnant in the near future shouldn't even touch one of these pills/tablets. I don't mean taking, I mean physically touching. So I would be extra careful when with someone as you would want some kind of strange accident to happen, like 6 fingers or something

30lbs of extra muscle is nothing compaired to a good head of hair...
Stop taking steroids now...You will thank yourself in 20 years.

either your going to go bald or not!!!!!!! all roids do is speed up the process.

leap

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner