over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair Removal??

ec94

Newbies
Hi guys new posting on here - new to forums in general really.

Anyone got tips for hair removal I'm getting fed up of shaving my chest and stomach weekly now!
Friend of mine recommended hair removal cream as apparently your hair doesn't grow back as fast but tried it once and felt like i had the worst sunburn ever the next day!

i use clippers just to keep it short but if im gonna do a show or something where it has to be smooth i use Nair for men. It stays smooth a little longer and doesn't feel like a cats tongue the next day.

It is basically chemically buring the hair off so the possibility for skin irritation is definitely there. I'd get a little bit of tan first so the skin is a little tougher , then apply it buy the instructions and leave on for the MINIMUM amount of time. Wash it all off and assess what you have , maybe do it again the next day.

the only issues I've had with it burning is like in the arm pits , upper between thighs and nipples. I coat my nipples with a little vasaline first

Get you a woman who loves you and let her shave you every other week.

Or waxing is a great way to get that crap gone. I just get mine to use the clippers every other week so I can wear tank without looking like chewbacca

i use clippers just to keep it short but if im gonna do a show or something where it has to be smooth i use Nair for men. It stays smooth a little longer and doesn't feel like a cats tongue the next day.

It is basically chemically buring the hair off so the possibility for skin irritation is definitely there. I'd get a little bit of tan first so the skin is a little tougher , then apply it buy the instructions and leave on for the MINIMUM amount of time. Wash it all off and assess what you have , maybe do it again the next day.

the only issues I've had with it burning is like in the arm pits , upper between thighs and nipples. I coat my nipples with a little vasaline first

Cheers mate I'll give the nair for men a go, i don't even know what the stuff I used was originally but it burnt like mad aha!

I use the Nair for men on my back. The first few times my skin did feel like a bad sunburn the next day or two. Now it doesn't bother me at all. I use it every 2 weeks and have been for at least a year.

Depending on where you live, there's also the option of getting a groupon for laser hair removal. I've been considering this option myself...

Why can't some brainiac come up with a way to make hair grow on my head and STOP growing on my mother freaking back?!?!?!? I feel like George "the Animal" Steele..:eek:

Depending on where you live, there's also the option of getting a groupon for laser hair removal. I've been considering this option myself...

I did look in to this, especially with the groupon deals however i think you have to keep going back weekly/monthly for a while before it truly prevents the hair coming back!

I did look in to this, especially with the groupon deals however i think you have to keep going back weekly/monthly for a while before it truly prevents the hair coming back!

True, ive looked at deals but i basically need my WHOLE back and shoulders hahah Most of those deals are just for 1 small area and 1 big and the "areas" are bullshit.

I have the Mangroomer trimmer (its ok)
I also have the Backblade 1.0 (absolute trash, do not buy this)
And im starting to look into just using Nair for me ughh

its a bitch

From what I've heard from most people, 3-4 visits and the hair usually stops coming back. Especially if you have darker colored hair.

I got it for a gift for my wife and 3 sessions was all it took!

any serious bodybuilder I know that has had laser hair removal is disappointed - because -
A. if they still use androgens - which most do, you can step into a radiation booth- and it will sill come back.
B. Many have had bad stories burns about laser hair removal -really depends on the company and tech you use for the quality.

i have always used nair - however it was the ladies type, never really had a bad experience -except when you put too much on for two long. I actually cover the sensitive areas (nipples with circular band-aids works great) and double/triple up on some old cotton bikini underwear to protect the nads.

If the body hair gets to thick or too long between cuts and the hair is really grizzly, I trim it down with trimmers first, because the few times I tried slopping that stuff on thick hair I got some serious burns.

I am going to try the nair for men again, haven't used it in years but supposedly the new formula is good.

Oh and all those men's body hair trimmers - like type you use in the shower - SUCK- they don't work.... :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws