over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

has any one worked with our iph@eim lately

Dave_19

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I notice hes a sponsor on the board, but I have never heard any experiences from any one. I was wondering if any one has used him recently? Thanks.

IP

FIRST ORDER DIDN'T MAKE IT BUT THE RESEND WAS EXPRESSED AND I GOT IT IN 6 DAYS TO COLORADO. HE ISN'T SENDING TO MY ZIP RIGHT NOW I WOULD GUESS FROM TO MANY SEIZURES FROM THE NUMBERS LISTED. I GOT MY STUFF THOUGH.

I dont't think ip can send the mini tabs like he used to, flat packed in a letter. Now he sends them in a bag kn large numbers, which is crazy. I loved ip, but since he re-opened, things haven't been the same. If he can, he should go back to his old system.

Yeah

Used to LOVE him...never got MY last pack(like a yr ago)& have wanted to but been skeptical since:confused:

Well, ip used to be THE MAN, when it came to tabs. His product, price & delivery were the best. No one could touch him. Since he closed down & re-opened, it's just not the same. I know he is having difficulty now & probably isn't as tooled up as before, but his over all business seems to be, well, a little wierd now. I wish him the best of luck & hope he can get back to his old self again. I sure do miss receiving those wonderful letters from him.

I think im going to give him a chance, again. any one else have experiences to share? did he in the end finally send postcard if seized?

What about the domestic sent IP stuff like bodiez? Anyone have any trouble with them? BTW, whats bodiez website again?

FB- IMO bodiez is the best as far as domestics go in general, 4 years of using him and his service is always great and I've NEVER had a late order or a mistake on the product....in 4 years thats F'ing impressive!

His website recently went private, with all the government attention on steroid trafficing he says it's time for domestics go back to the old days of private service. If you can't check his board he has a new email address for orders/lists only....PM me if you need it.

ST

I COULDN'T AGREE WITH MORE BRO THE GUY IS GREAT AND THE SERVICE IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER HAD. BBD FOR LIFE

yes i know a few bro's that are getting gear consistenly, his new mini tabs are the Fuking bomb,

IP is back and swinging!!

Everything is Fine .....

Yeah Bro i placed 2 orders to our friend 10 days apart , and 1 postcard came in 21 days and the 2'nd came in 7 days. Everything was packaged nicely and i was very pleased. I've been ON for 4 weeks and im very very pleased... So dont hesitate everything is fine on sending to Jerzey.... Let me know how you make out

I placed an order, then about 2 weeks later my buddy placed one, we each got our packages in 4 days

product is good, one thing erks me though, in my shipment he crammed the box so full of bottles that one got broke in shipping and oil was everywhere, the package was soaked, my understanding is that if a package is leaking the postal inspectors will open it?

anyways I told him about it and he didn't give a shit, as a person he's quite the jackass, but I guess it's a sellers market for our product

I also had my box full of bottles and 1 broke but he said next time i order just remind him and he'll send me a new one.... i thought his response and timing was excellent.... and when i ordered again , guess what my bottle i was owed was there so im gonna keep going to him

i know this is not about bodiez but, he is a awesome dude.. great service and i solid guy all around..;)

IP

he must get 500 emails a day, but have faith he will get to you, calling him a jackass is disrespectful.

disrespectful eh, well I call packing boxes like a jackass and basically setting something up to break and draw attention to it then not caring when someone brings it to their attention purty fucking disrespectful to the person ordering it

i know I'm not the only one who doesn't like that guy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity