advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has any1 figured out how armwrestlers like levan saginashvilli get so big?

same as how everyone else gets big, drugs, food training.
Very simple... food and drugs. No he isn't using any secret drug no one knows about. Genetic response will vary massively between people so some can change much faster than others but it's all about food, training and for most drugs.
No1 gets dat big, no1 goes 180 to 430 pounds while changing deir whole bone structure aswell.

Nd its always d armwreslters dat get big af in 2-3 yrs after getting in on d secret. Just like roids themselves were d secret in 70s, den hgh nd slin later on followed with synthol nd peptides, dont be brainwashed enough 2 believe u know every secret thing dere is.

No1 gets dat big, no1 goes 180 to 430 pounds while changing deir whole bone structure aswell.

Nd its always d armwreslters dat get big af in 2-3 yrs after getting in on d secret. Just like roids themselves were d secret in 70s, den hgh nd slin later on followed with synthol nd peptides, dont be brainwashed enough 2 believe u know every secret thing dere is.

Don't worry KMG I'm here to help, I got it....

No one gets that big, no one goes from 180 to 430lbs while changing their whole bone structure as well.

And it's always the arm wrestlers that get big as fuck in 2-3 years after getting in on the secret. Just like steroids themselves were the secret in the 70's, then HGH and slin later on followed with synthol and peptides, don't be brainwashed enough to believe you know every secret thing there is.

EDIT: Hahaha this guy chastised someone for being brainwashed!!!

Don't worry KMG I'm here to help, I got it....

No one gets that big, no one goes from 180 to 430lbs while changing their whole bone structure as well.

And it's always the arm wrestlers that get big as fuck in 2-3 years after getting in on the secret. Just like steroids themselves were the secret in the 70's, then HGH and slin later on followed with synthol and peptides, don't be brainwashed enough to believe you know every secret thing there is.

EDIT: Hahaha this guy chastised someone for being brainwashed!!!
He got dat himself hes not retarded like u dw.

Man, it’s like a whole new code I’m learning here… Damn I’m soooooo far out the loop in slang it isn’t even funny. Learned the other day from my lil boy the “bussin” means something’s good. He commented on whatever we were talking abt and busted out with bro that’s bussin! I’m like wtf you just said to me!!!! He then schooled me… I’m fuckin old! SMH… Can’t we go back to Spicoli from Fast times at Ridgemont high again????

Cage

I suspect the OP is in the UK, at least that's where they have this texting type of shorthand. It's somewhat amusing but also very irritating.

I feel like it’s a new form of pig Latin?

Man, it’s like a whole new code I’m learning here… Damn I’m soooooo far out the loop in slang it isn’t even funny. Learned the other day from my lil boy the “bussin” means something’s good. He commented on whatever we were talking abt and busted out with bro that’s bussin! I’m like wtf you just said to me!!!! He then schooled me… I’m fuckin old! SMH… Can’t we go back to Spicoli from Fast times at Ridgemont high again????

Cage

Brother you are not out of the loop this isn’t a loop anyone wants to be in!

Attachments

• 4EE0B343-89EC-4F9F-BF6A-567AA20E2391.jpeg
    4EE0B343-89EC-4F9F-BF6A-567AA20E2391.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 18
Ye u nd ur daddy r faggots now gtfo my thread cuck.

Okay okay that’s all well and fine I’m a fag you win I apologize for making jokes at your expense. Sorry your thread is beyond stupid but I am genuinely interested in YOU!

This is a talent, you’re not actually typing in a language you’re typing in what a language sounds like….I’m not even sure how to describe it. This is something you do consciously, as in your put effort into specifically typing this way so that now it’s natural to you, correct? It cannot be possible that this is just how your brain processed the English language from the get go otherwise how would you have even come this far in life to have knowledge about steroids, using technology, made it through any kind of schooling, making a living and actual daily social communicating……right?

I am genuinely curious here and would sincerely appreciate a genuine answer!

Okay okay that’s all well and fine I’m a fag you win I apologize for making jokes at your expense. Sorry your thread is beyond stupid but I am genuinely interested in YOU!

This is a talent, you’re not actually typing in a language you’re typing in what a language sounds like….I’m not even sure how to describe it. This is something you do consciously, as in your put effort into specifically typing this way so that now it’s natural to you, correct? It cannot be possible that this is just how your brain processed the English language from the get go otherwise how would you have even come this far in life to have knowledge about steroids, using technology, made it through any kind of schooling, making a living and actual daily social communicating……right?

No, in many languages ur taught how d language actually sounds like

D letter A in english isnt A its " ej "

B is bi ( sounds like bee )

C is Si

D is di

E is i

F is ef

G is đi

H is ejč

I is aj

Ur just a brainwashed cuck nd have a narrow af viewpoint of d world.

Also im not even taking it all d way, heres wat eng actually sounds like

It saunds lajk dis, uer d vurdz ar biing ritn d uej dejr ekčuali red.

What do just the letter “d” by itself referenced too?

Cage
It's like the allies trying to break the German code in WW II.

Cage
What's SMH mean?!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member