over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone got muscle implants ?

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
^

for taller guys with shitty arms... there lots of them !

I hear alot of people have PMMA in their bis/tris (injectable implants) . Rich Piana has them.

PMMA is much better than actuall solid implants because there is little down time and overall you can fit more PMMA in the muscle.

I am thinking about getting PMMA done. are you thinking of getting them done?

Last edited:
damn it's the first time I hear about that.

I looked that guy up and his arms don't look as bad as someone who uses a synthol.

What is this PMMA shit ? can you inject yourself ? how long does it last ?

fuck yea I'd do a dose that wouldn't make my arms look full of oil tho

PMMA is like microscopic beads suspended in collegen (the collegen breaks down over a few months and replaced by your own collegen), injected deep in muscle. 100% permanent only way to remove is surgery. Can't really do it yourself, guy in Tijuana does it, dr. cassavantes (contact at [email protected]) thats who does rich piana

Last edited:
Fuck this is awesome !

Is it worth it lol ?

Just do in lacking area, not too much that it looks obvious. just something to add 2 inches to arms

any sides ? cost ?

I hear alot of people have PMMA in their bis/tris (injectable implants) . Rich Piana has them.

PMMA is much better than actuall solid implants because there is little down time and overall you can fit more PMMA in the muscle.

I am thinking about getting PMMA done. are you thinking of getting them done?

damn his arms and shoulders are freaky. kinda gets me thinking...

can you get this stuff yourself?

I believe You can do PMMA Yourself...problem is that the stuff by itself is VERY expensive

I believe You can do PMMA Yourself...problem is that the stuff by itself is VERY expensive

i bet it is. im shocked his arms still look muscular. youd think those oil arm morons would catch on and use this instead.

this wouldnt be something id use for a long time... once my bodys too old to lift heavy and im on the fringe of having health issues from anabolics ill seriously look into it. definitely makes me happy to know that one day i can sustain a "muscular" physique even if my body isnt willing to.

i bet it is. im shocked his arms still look muscular. youd think those oil arm morons would catch on and use this instead.

this wouldnt be something id use for a long time... once my bodys too old to lift heavy and im on the fringe of having health issues from anabolics ill seriously look into it. definitely makes me happy to know that one day i can sustain a "muscular" physique even if my body isnt willing to.

youd use for a long time ? It's just a one time thing

You guys better study PMMA first thoroughly before flippantly trying it.

There can be some consequences such as

death

A sad story coming out of South America: a former Miss Argentina, Solange Magnano, has recently died after having injections into her buttocks of PMMA (Polymethylmethacrylate) in an attempt to enlarge them. She suffered a massive pulmonary embolism, likely due to the product being injected into her blood stream and then travelling to her lungs. When this happens the person can die almost instantly. I’ve seen it happen in people during my general surgery residency years, and this is the most dreaded complication in plastic surgery today (short of death).

How can this have been prevented? PMMA is a permanent filler (like silicone) that is not in widespread use here in the U.S. The two most common ways to augment the buttocks are are to use a solid silicone implant or fat grafting. Because Solange is so thin, she likely was not a good candidate for fat grafting, and decided against a buttock augmentation, possibly due to the invasiveness of the procedure. The surgeon likely used large needles to inject the PMMA deep into the buttocks (creates a nicer contour than superficial injections) and inadvertantly injected into a major vein. The PMMA then likely travelled back to her lungs, clogged the major vessel, and she could no longer get enough oxygen into her body, killing her. This could have been prevented by using a blunt cannula, like the one I use when grafting fat into the buttocks. The cannula is so flat and blunt that it’s nearly impossible to inject into a blood vessel. Or, I suppose, she could have just left her buttocks alone.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws