advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has bodybuilding really advanced in the last 20 yrs ?

Bodybuilding is about taking .......taking drugs ...taking time away from your kids , friends , and families ......taking money away from your future or nest egg .....I could go on and on .....That's why I urge you to get to the point where you see if you have something genetic wise where competing makes sense as quick as possible ......Why I beg you to be realistic and honest with yourself so you see the truth that life is about giving not taking .....

There are guys here that have become pros, some are friends ....that I told I didn't think that they had it ......not great structures ...why turn pro to not be a top ten threat in any real show ? why push , spend the money , take the risks ? I wonder if some of the guys I am talking about wish that they put their time , energy , and money into different endeavors now ? I wonder if the last half their life will they be asking themselves what were they doing when their muscles mean very little to anyone anymore ? I know multiple pros that have nothing ....live in shity apartments ....no savings ...bounce from girl to girl ....no retirement .....just nothing .....it is sad ,but very true .....

So let's get you guys big , let you see what you have, and then lets help you get on to real life .....love is really all you need , not big muscles ....lol

Iabad- love reading about your training with Mueller. I loved anabolic extreme and every once in awhile I will pull up old online issues using wayback machine to read some of his stuff. He was a gifted writer and I always got a lot from his writings. Really enjoyed reading about his and your workouts back then.

Hope he is doing well.

Bodybuilding is about taking .......taking drugs ...taking time away from your kids , friends , and families ......taking money away from your future or nest egg .....I could go on and on .....That's why I urge you to get to the point where you see if you have something genetic wise where competing makes sense as quick as possible ......Why I beg you to be realistic and honest with yourself so you see the truth that life is about giving not taking .....

There are guys here that have become pros, some are friends ....that I told I didn't think that they had it ......not great structures ...why turn pro to not be a top ten threat in any real show ? why push , spend the money , take the risks ? I wonder if some of the guys I am talking about wish that they put their time , energy , and money into different endeavors now ? I wonder if the last half their life will they be asking themselves what were they doing when their muscles mean very little to anyone anymore ? I know multiple pros that have nothing ....live in shity apartments ....no savings ...bounce from girl to girl ....no retirement .....just nothing .....it is sad ,but very true .....

So let's get you guys big , let you see what you have, and then lets help you get on to real life .....love is really all you need , not big muscles ....lol

So how are you thinking super supps should be used to get this pro type size gains in 2 or 3 years? From what ive read and seen others do is they would use around 3 grams total aas with a little insulin and gh to get that size and then after that they can stay a lot lower to keep gains but they had to really blast it to get there! Whats your take on that approach?

I will respond later .....i will say you are probably right for the most part ...but i think with gh and insulin in the mix in 2 nd yr of really going for it ....that you probably dont need to hit more than 2 grams ..if you have hd genes ...if some somone is doing it all right ....and have all the layers done well ...then if you arent very big after a couple yrs of that ....then i doubt you ever will be . I see guys here taking grams ..gh.. slin ....to be 200 on stage that is just epic denial.....face it ...and scale back save the time ,effort ,and money .....and look awesome at 175 to 185 on hrt .....

Jason, as mentioned earlier in this thread, you had put out some incredible posts last year in the "Life Support" thread about training, diet, supps, drugs, lifestyle, etc.. that were an absolute goldmine and have helped me immensely.

I'm copying and pasting them here for anyone who hasn't seen them and is interested:

Part 1 .....the first year ......

Ok my friend .... So you want to be a bodybuilder huh ? Well ...before you begin let's get this straight . Bodybuilder carry low body fat ....and understand symmetry and proportion. They have awareness and knowledge of their muscles ....how they work and the ability to contract them ...You can not begin a real bbing program if you do not get into lean shape [ preferably , under 10 % body fat ...which is full abs ...muscle separation every where for most people ] , you have a knowledge of all your muscles and how to properly contract them , and have established some mental discipline . If you don't do this first you are really wasting your time . And setting yourself for injuries and frustration latter on instead of real steady growth .....

So once you have done this you should be lean ....really understand your body and actually have strong mind / muscle links . After all , any real bodybuilder is in condition and has the knowledge as well as feel for his body to train effectively .[ what is funny , is I would bet close to 90 % of the people here haven't really done this despite years of training and taking decent amounts of gear for yrs ......I urge you guys to take a break ....get back to doing things right .....and assure you will be glad that you did ]
I don't mind helping talk about this phase if you guys want details on getting lean ...learning muscle control ....and learning about the body and how to train effectively with you tube and books ....But seriously fellas first ....so you don't waste you time .....Most really fat guys can be in good shape in 6 months to a year .....put the work in first ....who cares if you skinny to start .....your goal is to be the biggest baddest version of yourself . So invest and do the work .

So if you meet the above criteria and are ready to do things right lets begin .......

training : Most of you think you train hard , correctly , and know what you are doing . I would bet most of you do not .... I like to start guys off with with a 3 day a week full body routine [ I could list the routine if asked but for now I am not going to get super detailed ] I think it is a must to actually learn how to train hard and how proper workouts should be conducted . So let's break it down how a real body goes to the gym every single session and be honest ....see how you compare .

Mindset : Before you train you should get very relaxed . Once relaxed you should visualize the workout ahead ...picture how you will look and how strong you are going to be .....see yourself in a positive and powerful light and get yourself into a state that you are actually excited to train and that you know that you are going to improve every time you set foot in the gym . This is a must every time and if you take on this practice you will always have great workouts . What you believe you achieve .....you must understand how powerful your mind is and devote time before every single session, even if rush to develop focus and visualization skills . You do this constantly in the first year you will be thanking me forever .

warm up ....prior to training it is important to go through a whole dynamic movement full body warm up ....this prevents injuries .....helps gear up excitement .....and leads to better workouts . [ I neglected this as a youngster and pay dearly now for skipping this key practice ] during this warm up ...use affirmations ...and positive words to put you in a great mental state to train ......this is 15 min you should be looking forward to before every single session .

Cool down ....5 min on bike ....give your self positive feedback ......yet honestly reflect on every workout ......then do a full body stretching routine ..emphasizing your hips and hip flexsors as that is where most injuries manifest . finish pictures your muscles looking how you like in your ultimate goal ...this should be mandatory for any bber or athlete .

Actual training ......when training ....feel the muscle you are training ...be explosive , but understand muscle activation . Be mindful of each rep . Talking ....checking out phone or chicks is pathetic if you are serious about your training ......focus , plus endurance , backed by will is talent realized ....learn to focus in everything you do .....mindfulness is a practice that can change your life [ harvard university has done lots of studies inspired by Buddhist monks ] Senseless training and weak mind sets waste years of your training experience .

Sleep : Sleep is huge .....learn to sleep at regular hours and use naps especially after training if possible ...use natural sleep aids if needed and rotate them often ....I d say sleep supps are some of the most important in my humble opinion.....but you must learn how to relax your body [ I can teach you if needed ] then let go off your thoughts and emotions [ again I can teach you ] then be able to sleep fully and effectively ......You grow during rest not in the gym ....so master this my friends .

Back to training : Usually , the full body 3 times a week thing is very effect for about three months .......then it begins to wear one out and that is when we switch to the 2 way split 4 day a week routine .....this is a great way to train and can be effective for quite a while .

Most people don't understand how important it is to progressively get stronger while using nice form [ fast up ..brief contraction ....slow down ] . I think every serious guy should invest in muscle magnets [ that can be attached to dumbbells so you can take much smaller than 5 lbs jumps ......also 1lb plates or less for barbels ...these little extras can really make strength almost continuous ....] Strength is not the end all , but is key to creating an adaption response .....

After about 6 weeks on the 4 day routine I want you to stick with the routine , but take to weeks at much higher rep ranges ...15- 30 for upper body and 20 -50 reps for legs .....Then after the 2 weeks I want you to train 3 weeks very heavy , and then two weeks lighter [ even super setting some stuff and dropping setting last sets of others ] This is a highly effective way to do things and keeps things moving forward , fresh , and fun . It will spare your joints as well .....we are also setting things up for when you enhance with hormones my style as well .....we will come back to training in a min ,but lets move on to diet .

Diet : I believe diet is the most important part of the equation . Food is the most powerful tool use have at your disposal . If you had to diet before you begin this program ......then you should be lean ..and your metabolism should be in pretty good condition as well . Your eating has to very progressive and needs to climb as your poundages climb .

But here is my take ...this program should be started at 5 meals a day . I like paleo eating and think carbs should be earned for most people unless you are naturally very lean to begin with . First 1 and half months you should be at 5 meals a day ....diets should be build around protein and healthy fats .....carbs only around training ......2nd month and half add a 6 th meal ......[ sorry I will continue this when I can ...but duty calls ..sorry fellas ]

Back with diet : I really think diets high in protein and healthy fats are key when training naturally and I timing insulin release with food can be positive , but I see intra really becoming super important when gear and more importantly gh and insulin are added to the mix ......The key is learning meal prep . Understanding how you react to certain foods .....learning not to over eat . Eating as bber is an art and it must be mastered .......getting to tied into cheating or starting with high calories creates the wrong relationship with food . Remember we are starting dieted down ....and we are at 5 meals to start ...then up to 6 meals ....which we stay through the 6 th week on the 4 day a week routine ....after the two weeks of lighter training add a 7 th meal heading in to the 3 weeks heavy 2 weeks lighter training routine .And by the time you are about 5 months in you should ready to add an 8 th meal . [ it's funny , I grew up around Rich Pianna and I actually think a lot like him ] After 6 months training clean and eating like you are . It will be time to consider anabolics at this point . You will have proven that you have committed to the eating and learned how you do with food .......You should be primed and have the maturity to use gear . But mastering the eating is big . Don't get in the game until have this down . It takes money and discipline to eat good healthy food like this .....master the training , sleeping , mental attitude , and you are ready to become a big boy ......but the tortise gets the hare in this race so back step a bit guys .....do things right , and will have a strong foundation . And your foundation is everything fellas

Couple other things that I would put in from the start if you actually want to be a real bodybuilder . First , a real bodybuilder should have a small waist and wide shoulders and a decent rib cage .....if you train for these from the beginning you will alter your structure a bit while you add mass and it will really make a real difference while you add mass .......I have really seen people do what I am recommending seriously and consistently . With in 6 months you see some nice changes ......these routines aren't always convenient and great for recovery , but they really are smart to make the sacrifice for .

Waist .......Vacuums 3 times a day 3 sets of 10 reps ...blow all your air out then suck your stomach up under your rib cage for 15 to 30 seconds for each rep .....and broomstick twists done 1-2 times a day for 10 min a pop ....[ these keep the waist loose and flexible and will slightly over train your rotary muscles in your waist line .....which is a good thing because it will limit your waist growth as you get stronger ....also a waist trainer or tight belt during training is good for stability and keeping waist tight [ did you see how much better john meadows waist looked this yr ? ] If you can do this every day your waist will stay small as you grow .....

Shoulder width / rib cage routine : This is done three non consecutive days a week ......and is maybe a 20 min work out tops and can follow you work out if more convenient .......It is involves really pulling your scapulae out and really pulling the clavicles out and also expands your rib cage ....here is what it looks like ......this is a giant set ....super wide chins as many as possible [ if you aren't strong enough to do these right ....it is ok , just get partial reps ...full stretch at the bottom , ] then unstap [ straps are mandatory here ] have a dip belt loaded with weight ...start with a 45lb plate ] then hang as long as you can , drop down have a barbell ready loaded probably a 45 on each side or 2 -25s ....have the lips facing away from you ....you are going to do dead lifts grabbing on the the outer lip of the plates [ may be tough if you are short , may need to play with various bars ] but dead lifting like this really pulls on the clavicles ..at the top of each dead lift you do a shrug and forcefully push your shoulders down after each shrug before descending on your dead lifts ......after the deads you take a 25 off and clean the barbell to your shoulders and your do super wide grip presses for 15 - 20 reps ......weights should not be heavy but wt should very slowly increased over time .....but weight not the focus the consistent stretching is what is ....if you want you can go into very wide grip behind the neck pull downs here for 15 - 20 reps ....or you can go straight to stiff arm cross bench pullovers with hips down and very deep breathing .....you take only a min between giant sets and it is pretty taxing ......mentally you will want to burn out in a couple weeks .....if you want to be an impressive body builder you will not .....

Recovery : real body builders not only learn how to sleep ...they invest extra time into their recovery .....sauna alternating with cold showers for 20 min can be effective ....so can massage ....I used to have whatever girl I was with at the time rub the body parts I trained intensely right after I trained as I ate my post work out meal ....then I would get a blow job or hand job ...and take a nap .....ha ha ....this was very effective and should be mandatory .....form rolling ....electric muscle stem can be played with as well ....research and experiment ....the better you recover ...the faster you grow .....

Muscle activation : Is huge ...and it will help your posing if you ever decide to get on stage and if not it can improve muscle contraction , body awareness , and help you notice nerve issues creeping up on you .....I recommend every morning flexing every muscle group for 15 - 30 sec ....I am talking even things like traps , forearms , and low back ect .....everything abs ect....know your body fellas

So how would a real Body builders life look from the beginning ? Hmmm.....something like this ...rise ..get out of bed [ and just say thank you several times ....grace always turns to love and being grateful from just being alive is pretty cool .....I would throw on some sweats and go for a 15 min walk ....during this walk ...you go over you day ...feel any stress or emotions you have and know by the end of your walk you are going to let everything go ....you trust you know what to do and there will be no reason to stress if things don't go as plan .....you will live presently the rest of your day and not get lost in your head or thrown off by challenges ......you respect what is , even if you don't like what comes up ......you return home focused ready to meditate for 15 -20 min .....and after the meditation you visualize your life and physique just how you wish it to be .....then you eat ....focusing on each bite ....then get ready for your day .....your meals are prepped ...and you already understand your pre training rituals .....you nap if possible after you train and eat .....you squeeze in time to read for an hour each day on spiritual or psychological texts because you know that knowledge of life will ultimately make you happy , not bodybuilding , then before bed you mediate again for 15 to 20 min ...after mediation you reflect on your day [ you can journal if you choose ] ...but see if you were truly honest about how you lived your day .....not only to others , but most importantly to yourself [ this is not easy ] then give yourself some credit for things things that you got done and did well ....relax your body ...feel if you notice any emotions you are holding on to [ thoughts are your mind racing and they are in your head , but the by product of your thoughts are emotions ..your emotions are stored in your body ....and most of us spend our whole lives avoiding how we truly feel ...learn to just notice your emotions and be with them ....they will take care of themselves if you do and life will feel so much better if you do this every day I promise ........End , you day by being grateful ...for the food you ate , your life , nature , and the people that are around you ......as you fade to sleep smile and know in your heart you are living a good healthy loving life and you will achieve the look you after ...

The seems like a lot but really , the adjustments , and discipline needed to get this all in are not all that hard .....especially when you think that a solid life practice is the key to living a positive life . You won't be partying or chasing much tail living like this .....you won't be jacking off all day or playing video games .....you can't get high or pops pills and live like this ....but you will see that if you have the balls to make it 66 days while being consistent that couldn't imagine your life any other way ......The right people will find you when you are ready and you won't be needing anything or anyone .....your fears and anxieties fade and feel connected to the world instead of separate from it ....you stop competing and judging and relax into life and see the beauty of simple things ....life just feels sweeter and brighter .....you are never caught up in your thoughts except that 15 minutes in the morning then you just let them go and notice them but pay more attention to the life in front of you ....you are mindful in every thing that you do ... You are kind , giving , and loving because you see there really is no other way to live .....and you understand you choose your character in every moment ..........to me this would be a real body builders life every day for life ........in fact , it would be sad to live a life that was any less .

Word about cardio in this program in the first year ......I would rather you on your off days ..do some jump rope , sprints , and some mma [ violence is lame , but every man should be secure in defending himself ....I really think it feels good to be comfortable in yourself to know if put in a bad spot you can be ok ] This is just my take .....don't get obsessed ..but a grappling and boxing class a week can really give you nice basic skills and one or two days a week of jumping rope , plyos , or sprinting will keep you athletic as you gain size ....these should not be crazy long workouts ......but I believe for the the young bucks this is how to do it right .

So lets say you decided to do all this and made it through the first 6 months . Life is good .....you a discipline machine .....you are a good place and feel good about life and who you are .....then if you feel like being a guy that looks like a real body builder then it might be time to start gear . I will say understand with gear there is no going back ....once you go down that road you will never gain naturally again and honestly you will get to a point where you see the whole if I was huge or get positive attention thing will not matter at all anymore ...in fact you will think guys posing on stage in their undies is pretty gay ....lol .....But if you are going to do this hopefully you are over 23 and have really thought about the big picture .....take it from me going from 280 to 300 lb that is strong as anyone to a guy in his 40s that hovers in the 250s that just looks decent and has a broken up body from being off drugs and all the heavy training .....it is very humbling and it isn't easy to swallow ......And remember I had very good genetics ....was a very very good athlete ........so think what most of you will look later on ....it ain't pretty especially if you stopped all drugs for many many years as I have .......I am finally going to play with hrt and a few other things this summer ....so it should be fun to see how that feels ......Once again , I warn you stay clean if you are smart .....you will never get as big or as lean as a guy on drugs .....who cares ....you aren't risking your health , spending the money , or risking your freedom either .....so listen to your heart before you go down that road please .....

I have to get back to my naked ladies now ...I will try and write up my gear ideas for the 2nd 6 months of year one if I get time [ I am unique in my thinking but from my own experience and people I have trained this is how I would do it these days if I cold do it over ]......after that is done .....I will just briefly touch on year two and three .......because I am more into supporting you guys with the spiritual stuff and love than this bs .......but I honestly gave any guy that wants to do things right a golden ticket to lifestyle and training right there .....I am free to answer questions ....on the ideas I have shared ...but would rather get back to stuff that matters in life ....and being big really doesn't ....

Ok ....the foundation has been laid you are 6 months in ...your mind , body , and soul are in a good place and you are at 8 meals a day training 3 weeks heavy and very hard to failure ...then 2 weeks lighter ...different reps ranges ....and much faster ....

Here is what I believe and have seen .....staying on gear week after week i, month after month is retarded .....Gear should be used to create a growth environment ....then get off before it stops working .....this can be done over and over again sparing the health ....not ever shutting you down too long or too hard .....and leads to steady gains that add up to impressive results over time ....Dante taught me this, as did Rory Leidelmeyer .....I did great on 4 weeks and 2 off .....but I think 3 weeks on and two off is the best way to do it in my eyes .....The way it works is to train incredibly hard for 3 weeks ....eat your 8 meals and kick but ...by week 3 week gear gains are slowing up, the cns is burning out and it is getting rougher to hit prs every time in the gym ....so after three weeks you get off the gear [ and you only use fast esters [ tren ac , npp , test prop or suspension , winstrol , primo ace , masteron prop ...or orals which I am not a huge fan of but we will use here in time ] you change your training , cut to 6 meals and you just do this continually ........The cycles are progressive , food is progressive , and the weights are progressive when we use gear .....when we are off we still train hard , but smart , we cut some fat and water ...and then we get after it again . Dante had a great great idea about trying to get your own system going with clomid , hcg , and nolva ...and I think he was on to something .....but using for 3 weeks and 2 off .....you should be ok with out , once doses get higher it would be wise to go his route andI will adress that later if we get that far ......

In the 6 months that you have left in the first year, you will get in roughly 5 cycles ......and I believe you will get a quality 20 lbs plus of tissue which is a ton of real weight .....not the water weight most guys carry or fat ....I believe 50 lbs lbs of real weight can happen in these 3 years and that would be a 100 they way most people carry weight .....but remember ....we want you lean ...healthy ....board shoulders ...small waist ....size for size is ugly .....the greeks used to say , mass has no virtue and they were right .....I have made this mistakes and it is a garbage approach ....

You will be near over trained by the time you start the first cycle and I think I would tell you to run 50 mg of tren ace , 50 mg of test prop eod ....that is it ..that should give a clean guy 8 -1 0 lbs in 3 weeks ....the 2 nd 3 week blast as Dante calls it would be either 100 mg of tren ace and 50 prop and 50 mg masteron or 100 mg test suspension and 100 off npp eod ....that is it ...the 3rd cycle would be 500 mg tren ace , 200 mg test prop , and 200 masteron the 4th would be 500 mg test suspension and 500 mg npp and the 5 th would be 500 mg tren ace , 200 prop , 200 masteron and 1 AD 50 a day ..................this will get you a nice physique ....if you did this right and did everything I mentioned I think you will very happy this first year turned out ......If you are older you may want to use a 100 mg s dived of test on your off weeks ...but I think you really should be clean during these times

Note on supps .....I think every one should read Dantes and emerics post on healthy supplementation .....Put together a supp program that covers all of your bases .....if you can't afford supps then don't take gear ....your health should be most important .....Supps are best taken in various lay out ....eod , 2 on 1 off ....2 on 2 off ....5 on 2 off ....keep your body guessing and you don't want things to build up in the body because this isn't good and is a waste anyway .......I think most supps are a waste , but I truly trust Dante ....if he sells or recommends something I support it ....I am not close to him , but have known him since 93 and he is truly a good man in the john meadows mold .....I believe emeric to be like these two although I don't know personally as I do the other two ....

Health .....donate blood every 2-3 months ....get a blood pressure monitor ..cheat never more than two meals a week .....and be a positive loving person ....and if you go the steroid route .....please don't take rec drugs or drink ...this is a bad bad combo ....I have seen well over 30 people die from that lifestyle .....don't freaking do it .....and I have been honest here and played with certain kinds of drugs .....but I never did anything while on gear ...no way ....not smart

That is year one ......I am going to stop here ....we can continue to the other years if people ask ...but like I said I was asked so I thought I d put this up for everyone to check out and go from there if there questions ect.....if not I won't waste my time as this is not that fun for me anymore ......There are only three guys I think I would train for free anymore because I really care about them , and that is Tony [ Aeleop ], knucklehead [ I just think the guy and his family are awesome ] and W8lifter [ guy is an awesome person hard worker and cool as fuck ] .......other than it would take some serious coin and commitment to get me to go down that road .....as I just am not interested in training people ....especially for free .....crom from here would probably charge you really a fair price and is probably more knowledgeable than me .....he really knows his stuff ...and has a great dense physique ....had he pushed when younger he would have been pro with no doubt .....he could know if he wanted to spend the money ....I have no doubts in him ...... I used to help tons of guys from free ...but they demand an awful lot and often are not that grateful ....they just want what they want ....I would rather help people in life that with this bs ......so don't blow me up with pms ....if their are questions ...post here ...if not , great then lets move on to more important things .....I wanted to post on Einsteins views on spirituality much more than this stuff ....lol ....But this is a body building board and I am so grateful to Big A [ Big A if you read this ...I want to go to Fiji with you guys at the end of the and Australia with you ...hit me up ...it is about time we hung out ] so I am down to share some knowledge in that area .....it is just not a passion like it is most of you guys ...and no one will do what I recommend anyway .....but if lots of you guys did ....man would we have better body builders and better people out that is for sure ......

Great info. Thanks for posting.

Iabadman, would it be possible to see an example of the 3 day a week full body routine?

Ha ha ........a trip browsing some of that .....I barely been awhile since I wrote that ......lol .....I am getting sick and it is scaring me ......last summer I got bronchitis ....I was sick 3 months and it nearly killed me .....it was awful and it took me months to feel myself and have my lungs clear .....It was a true test mentally .....as while being sick my cat weezy and dog Harley died , as well as a cousin and uncle ....it was a tough go ......Anyway , I am showing signs that I am getting ill again ....so I am going to rest the next couple days and pray my health holds ...so wish me luck .....I feel awful.....last night was the worst workout in months and I am taking this morning off .....I can't get sick like that again ....It was hell ...I couldn't sleep or breathe for shit ....I d have coughing fits for hrs ........

So I am going to try and rest up and see how things go once I make it through work tomorrow night .....Having dinner with Kriss from the life support thread at 7 pm tonight .....he sends his best and hope you guys are well .....I am really crossing my fingers I will be ok soon ....wish me luck

Are people bigger, yes. Do they necessarily look better and more pleasing, no. When Arnold was around the general public for the most part wanted to look like those guys. At this point i think you would have a hard time finding the general public wanting to look like the elite BB.

Are people bigger, yes. Do they necessarily look better and more pleasing, no. When Arnold was around the general public for the most part wanted to look like those guys. At this point i think you would have a hard time finding the general public wanting to look like the elite BB.

hence the movement to classic physique. Who wouldnt like to look like Arash R or sadik

Get some rest and go get checked out. Mae sure that everything is ok.

Hope for you to feel better and that all is good with your health.

Ha ha ........a trip browsing some of that .....I barely been awhile since I wrote that ......lol .....I am getting sick and it is scaring me ......last summer I got bronchitis ....I was sick 3 months and it nearly killed me .....it was awful and it took me months to feel myself and have my lungs clear .....It was a true test mentally .....as while being sick my cat weezy and dog Harley died , as well as a cousin and uncle ....it was a tough go ......Anyway , I am showing signs that I am getting ill again ....so I am going to rest the next couple days and pray my health holds ...so wish me luck .....I feel awful.....last night was the worst workout in months and I am taking this morning off .....I can't get sick like that again ....It was hell ...I couldn't sleep or breathe for shit ....I d have coughing fits for hrs ........

So I am going to try and rest up and see how things go once I make it through work tomorrow night .....Having dinner with Kriss from the life support thread at 7 pm tonight .....he sends his best and hope you guys are well .....I am really crossing my fingers I will be ok soon ....wish me luck

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws