advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has bodybuilding really advanced in the last 20 yrs ?

Also think young guys as they all building their structures can do daily vacuums and twists to really keep their waists smaller and tighter as they grow ....they can strengthen those muscles and keep the torso flexible ....[ I kill myself for failing at this the last few yrs ]

Ideally ,if we get some fairly young guys here then they will do all of these things from the time that they get serious ...... you can see some nice bodies development in a few yrs time if so .......but most of the guys here are advanced and have trained and geared for awhile ......most guys here take higher amounts than I would think they need for there body type or genetic structure , in fact , lots of guys probably shouldn't be taking drugs if they were honest with themselves .[ but that is their decision and I respect what anyone chooses to do as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else ] To each his own .....and when guys are advanced or have just played with hormones quite abit ....none of this matters a whole lot .....yes , you can improve .....but at the point of dimensioning returns greatly increases my friends ...

And for the guys thinking running 5 grams a week and 20 - 30 ius a week is the answer .........I ask you for what? And how is sticking yourself all day every day fun ?....or being sore from injections? ....lying about and hiding what you do all day to look huge?.....having sexual sides ?....tons of scar tissue? .....constantly hustling to pay for all of that or dealing yourself .?.....How is any of that really a life or fun to you ? I never could understand that ......that was why I always did short cycles and was off as much as I was on .....I was 6 months clean before I got busted because I had got some great gh connects and was ready to get serious to make a run and I wanted to do things smart .....gear is meant to be a tool not supposed to be your life .........even when I was caught up , I knew that much .

Iam, so glad you gave some good insights into your fasting and low carb approach that has evolved into a Phil-like eating style.

I'm a relatively big guy, 6'2 260 at 10ish, and have been a fan of fasting for years now. Not so much on the longevity side, which is do think is extremely interesting—but more more so on a "cleaning out your digestive" system and cycling protein approach. I've done everything from the popular 16/8, to Every Other Day fasts to longer 3 days fasts like you. I've come away with a ton of different "this is how my body works" type thoughts from it, obviously very individual for each person as well too. But I'm glad you explored the same areas.

TO ME: Fasting and eating when hungry is not the optimal way to achieve 260+ pounds of freak status. BUT, it's a great way to look your best with minimal effort. If you just want to trim up without having to redial your ENTIRE food plan, some fasting and some eating when hungry can somewhat recomp your body quickly.
Overall, the thought of eating good protein sources and some fats throughout the day and keeping your carbs around workouts is great. If you make good choices, you're going to look better, simple as that.

By the way, your approach to your workouts is ridiculously interesting.
99% of people are not periodizing their workouts OR nutrition and you're doing both. It reminds me of an eating plan based on Big Beyond Belief hahah, I loved that book by the way.

But just the idea of pushing yourself toward the upper echelon of overreaching, then scaling back as you push macros higher makes sense. Push the gym hard (not too hard) and allow the increase in food to help with recovery.
This WOULD somewhat be tough to do Eating When Hungry, but I think the goals would be different as well.

Awesome posts Otherside very very cool ....i like hearing and learning from all of you guys as well .I m not a guru or no it all ......i just have been around along time and this is what evolved and made sense over time for me . It isnt orginal .....there is dante ...hernon ....meadows ..70s mentzer .....the eating has gironda influence ....and zulak plus the guys above ...shoot john meadows and i had talks on the phone many times when i helped him prep for a show over a dozen yrs ago ( ask him he will tell you we d talk for hours ...what an amazing person that guy is ) ...nothing i do is ground breaking .....Bruce Lee used say , " Absorb what is useful " thats all i have done ...simple ....but i do find it odd that most big names or trainers havent come to same conclusion ......lol Btw ....i want to clarify one thing ....when early in the game ...i believe you have to flat structure meals and use push /pull progressive eating ......that will build your metanolisim over time ......and then you can relax to eating when hungry ......and the simple fact is if you r training correctly and recovering you will be hungrier and want more food ....but i think it takes time to get to that point ...
But great posts my ..i appreciate your shares

Great Thread

I am truly privileged in the act the fact that Jason is a a dear friend who I love very much. I have been fortunate to have Jason in the past train me for bodybuilding competition. I was once an active member of this board and I competed year after year. The last 7 years or so have been a really strange trip but the one constant has been my love for bodybuilding, training, and the whole process of getting ready for a show.

I am looking forward to contributing to the thread with whatever I can add. I last competed back in 2014 under Jason's tutu ledge and I believe my best condition to date. I have had a few injuries since then but as we speak Jason is preparing me again for a show Sept 30. Looking forward being part of this thread.

Like I said ......Before if the thread turns into just me blogging , I will just kill this thread .....I didn't really want this to turn into all about me or what I do .....lol.....not really where I am these days [ if we let this die .....I will still post in other places of course if I get interested in something ] And I will be updating here and there because my routine is fun for me these days ...and I think it will steer some of the young guys towards the right way

Diet example ......lets say I want to get more serious ....but still on just HRT.....and I say ," Jason you are too fat , lets do this right and get bigger while we get in better condition " then I would do something like this and repeat and rinse as many times as it suited me

Remember ,my training cycles are in 3 week sections a total of 11 -12 weeks long ........For me , those first three weeks , I am building my appetite , teaching my body to use the extra protein , and by week 3 I am getting close to overtraining ......first 3 weeks ....I am at 1.25 grams of body wt with protein and I am at 5 meals
By then next three weeks , I am going to bump protein to 1.5 per lb and have 6 meals ......then reduced frequency I training and more rest days ....allows the extra food to do its work and I seem to counter falling into an over trained state .....By the last 3 weeks ....I increase again to 1.75 and 7 meals while reducing the frequency and maybe even some of the volume as well ........at this point I am at my biggest and strongest but I am tired and sick of eating all the time and body needs to clean out .....week 10 I take 5-7 days off of training and I detox with little to no protein and some fasting ......this cleans out the bowels , reduces the stress of eating like a bber ....and is a mental break .....on week 11 I am eating a gram of protein per lb and about 85 %of the calories I finished the training cycle with and I am eating more carbs ....[ yes , you are going to dump some of the weight you gain ....but it will be poop and water not real weight .....lol ] I figure on a young guy you can gain 10 to 15 lbs on each cycle if on gear and maybe 4 to 6 if not .....Half of witch should be real muscle ......so if you figure 4 training cycles a year .....you gain over 20 lbs a year of muscle doing this and stay healthy as well .......as a natty you can gain 6-8 lbs a year and progress well ...if you play with insulin and gh you could even do better .

I know this is an advanced board ....but lets say you are Joe average 5 10 175 ....and done some training .....You would probably need about 65 lbs to be a national level guy and I am talking about just mass and lean mass here ....training smart ....and doing the gear right and eating progressively while getting very strong in the gym ....in 3-5 years any guy can have a lot of mass [ them looking good in their underware is up the genes ] You figure a 175 guy at that ht has to eat their way to around 280 -290 and hold it for a while to have a shot at 240 on stage ......so am I saying nearly anyone of average genetics can gain over 100 lbs of mass in 3 to 5 yrs ?[ not muscle ] Absolutely , I am see and helped ad few guys , I got close to it and I wasn't on point as much as I could have been ...diet down after you have the mass instead of hitting show after show ....spending all that time and money to get a little trophy that doesn't matter .....you train to look a certain way for yourself , focus on the journey of that and enjoy it along the way ....too many guys think muscle or on stage will some how get them more love or more value but sorry none of that is real...

Jason,

First off, this thread is great. Lots of great info. Thanks for sharing.

As far as nutrition, how would you go about carbs and fats during the 11-12 week training cycle?

I am truly privileged in the act the fact that Jason is a a dear friend who I love very much. I have been fortunate to have Jason in the past train me for bodybuilding competition. I was once an active member of this board and I competed year after year. The last 7 years or so have been a really strange trip but the one constant has been my love for bodybuilding, training, and the whole process of getting ready for a show.

I am looking forward to contributing to the thread with whatever I can add. I last competed back in 2014 under Jason's tutu ledge and I believe my best condition to date. I have had a few injuries since then but as we speak Jason is preparing me again for a show Sept 30. Looking forward being part of this thread.
Wow...Aeliop welcome back. Glad to see you posting. You plan on sharing your count down prep with PM? Would love to see updated pictures of you leading to your September 30th show. Good luck and best wishes as get ready for your show.

Take care.
MS

One really enlightening realization in bodybuilding is the fact that you'll only be a bigger version of yourself.

I look more like a turtle who lifts weights than flex wheeler. But it's also a good thing to learn early on so you don't waste your years pursuing something that simply isn't there.

Thanks for sharing this Mr. badman ([emoji2] ) and everyone else. This thread is like a journal of decades of experience; invaluable information.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Aeliop .....first , thank you for the kind words ......I love you too ....been a true blessing getting to know you through the years and seeing your growth as a person ......To see where you are compared to just 5 yrs ago is amazing thing my friend ....I am so proud of you

Warlock .....My take is I usually start guy or myself at around 18 kals per lb of body wt ....heavy guys at maybe 15 ......you then you calculate your protein intake .....lets say at 1. 25 per lb of body weight .... so example a 200 is doing 3600 kals a day to start , 250 grams of protein ....so there is 1000 kals .......so you have 1600 hundred kals to cover in fat for the most part ..[ easy with udos choice added to shakes and oil on salads .....that like 177 grams of fat.....unless you are quite lean ...the only carbs taken in are around training ...either 30 or right after training if you are smaller and 25 before and 25 after if you are larger .....I like using the instant oats with a shake [ the sugary kind ] ....this gives you a little insulin release around training ....I am not concerned about ketosis ......So a 200 lb guy would hit 30 grams right after training ......so that s 120 cals .....so that knocks your fats to 165 I think for the day ..........every 3 weeks you increase your protein and your overall kals .....so 2nd 3 weeks you are 1.5 and 19 kasl per lb of body wt .....and the 3 rd say 1.75 and 20 kals before you back off .....pretty easy to fill it all in as you go ....just to the math a few days before your cycle ends .....over time most guys will slowly need to hit 25 kals per lb of body wt or more ......but go slow , and listen to your body ....if you feel awful and you aren't assimilating your food then cut back to lower numbers .....remember the tortoise gets the hare .....

Now lots of variables in this question and this was for someone not on gh or insulin or on just a couple of ius of each ......but age ....experience digestive issues ....stress ......the way one trains all effect diet ....there are no diet templates for a person .......if you use insulin the using pre / intra / post supps is smart as is even 2 very short sessions of training [ like take my workouts and split them in half and hit things twice a day ] ......I doing think all the pre , intra , and post is that great for natty imo .....[ but then , who am I ? ] if on gh and slin carbs must come up or your blood sugar will be off and you will feel like shit ....the kind of do the opposite things so smart to use together .....lol ......I still would keep the carbs around workouts ...add intra and bring them up to match the dosage .....

If you are pretty maxed out , older , or not a genetically gifted to be a naked beast on stage ...lol ...then take it easy .....train smart like I mentioned ....have fun .....eat when hungry .....sleep good ....keep gear low .....no real need for gh or insulin .....and just be happy ......cheat here and there ......don't let yourself get too fat .......center the diet around protein and fats ....keep carbs around workouts unless you feel like splurging .....[ my god ....a meal of wed night ......and day on sat or sun with friends or a girl to just relax and eat whatever is fine .......if you get fat cut back or get more active ]

That's why .....there is only a few prep guys I think highly of, Ken " skip " Hill ..John meadows .phil hernon.....shleby starnes , jim magnone aka magnum ..[ I here Poter is good too ].......these guys won't give you some cookie cutter diets that they give everyone ......it amazes me that I have seen many diets from like 5 of the tops coaches in the game these days ......the shit they give out is all the same sane shit to everyone especially the amateurs ....unbelievable ......you have to know I person 's body and it will be changing all the time depending on the stress that's put on it and the individuals genetics .........

Diets are tough to build .....and not easy to figure out ....the example I laid out was for a young guy on their way up the size game ..........oh yeah .....I freaking forgot ......for the young bucks doing thinking of trying what I have suggested ......have one day a week where you eat junk .....mainly lower fat foods with lots of carbs /sugar......this is good for may reasons for the young older or maxed out guys not so much ......But doing this you give yourself a mental break ....you pick a some water wt to give you more leverage in the gym ....you get an insulin response kind of like chad Nichols old methods and yes you can hit 20 ius twice a day of r on that day if you wish [ be smart and careful for me ] ......then you go back to the protein and fats as usual and you feel much better and wont be so board .....if you eat too much fat on the load day ....you wont be able to eat enough food through the whole day to do what we are trying to do ..........lol .....I am retarded for leaving that out ......I guess cuz I am older and it is not needed for me .....plus lately I have just been eating whatever I want with limited structure .....feel much better eating clean lower carbs most of the time though .....

Guess that is it .......much love fellas

Ha ha thinker you punk ass ....lol .....proud of you .....just be who you are , that is who you are meant to be and it is good enough ...you can't make a lamb , donkey , or bear into a gorilla .....but all of the those animals are here for a reason and so are you .......stop chasing perfection or some idea that looking a certain way will make you happy .....it won't ....some of the hottest chicks or best looking guys I know are miserable wrecks if they are ever honest or you watch them closely ......look are the wealthiest most powerful people on the planet .[ I recently saw a poll that 75 % of them considering themselves very unhappy ] Look at all the famous people killing themselves or in crazy divorces or are fighting addition ......what you are looking for my friends is inside of you .....and your ability to be present and pay attention to what is in front of your face ......there is good and bad in even the worst of timest or moments [ even in the death of a loved one or a terrible break up , there are sun sets , trees, children laughing , or even the breeze on your face ] choose pay attention to the good because at your core that is who you are ......Love , serve , and remember [ your essence is peace , love , joy , creativity , intelligence , everything that God or a higher form of energy would be is you ....once you remember that ....you feel at one with the world and not separate from it .....when you do that fear and anger dissipate and every thing changes ] ....But one thing at a time .......lets just help you guys better happier healthier bbers and keep it simple ...ha ha ......sorry I get excited on the spiritual tangents

Night off from training ......was 265.8 ....went in for cardio [ 30 min ] a dry sauna , and some stretching and foam roller work....

Now I am going to eat ....take a bath in the Jacuzzi tub ...then do my life practices once I am close to turning in for the day [ I sleep during the day ] ..

My hips are just wrecked from the huge squats I did as kid .....and I am so tight , if I don't take time for recovery that I am going get hurt or be miserable ....

All you guys should be planning for recovery ,like you do your training , I learned this many yrs ago from the late great Fred Hatfeild .....I read his books and attended a seminar he did ....he had some really cool ideas for serious bbers and think all of you should get his 2 books he wrote on the subject ...

Plan for sleep ....listen to binaural beats and isotonic tones or nature sounds .....plan massage ...stretching ...cardio ..saunas in to your routine ....you will grow better and won't be a wreck like I am ...and believe my body is a wreck right now [ mainly from the off and on hard training for yrs because I haven't been consistent once drugs were out the picture ....lol...least I am honest ....just hard knowing you aren't going to get better anymore .......ha ha ] Fred knew that recovery was huge from his powerlifting days [ dude squatted a 1000 lbs ] .....take all this as serious as your training fellas ......you will be glad that you did and can thank me down the line .......

Iabadman, thanks again for sharing your throughts.

I don't know why there are still guys out there touting their views on what the "secret" is (great way to make money nowadays in the industry); when it's been proven time and time again that progression is the key. Progressive training, progressive eating and progressive drug use. It's kinda cool to hear this be confirmed by an older veteran like you whose been through the grinder. And something Dante preached over and over again, turning average bodybuilders into behemoths over and over again.

What are your thoughts on protein intake? When pushing bodyweight up in a blast, how much would you increase it compared to previous intake. I usually shoot for 1.5 grams per pound of bw, a little over and under depending on days and how many carbs I've had.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Labadman, this thread is awesome !!
Lots if great advices
Hope some other senior bber will jump in an add their thoughts advices an current protocols
Thank you so much !
I really liked top 10 guys alot ...lots of great bodies .....very impressed ....conditioning not great .....but with what these guys have to take to be so big its probably not going to be for many ( lots of water issues to contend with).....i thought some of the guys over do the oil in the arms and delts ( especially in biceps ....but makes jealous i never did mine way back when...lol) very impressed overall .....212...winner has some nice potential and like i said he was the only guy that grabbed me from the usa ...i think jon delorosa should come down to 212s ....he is built like this do and have similar condition issues

Sent from my SM-N910F using Professional Muscle mobile app

great stuff so far, Aeliop look forward to your contributions as well.

Also- J tried the workout Sunday- couldn't get thru it- I will have to drop the weights or increase my rest time. I could have just been tired, (or tried to keep my weights a little too heavy) but had trouble hitting everything. I think its a good routine and hope to try it again Thursday

Nice job powerfoward ......I would skip some of the intensity stuff I use.......could be over kill for you. Maybe run through a whole 11 week cycle ......leaving a rep or two in the tank on everything.......just build 3 workouts using the volume I laid out ....and rotate them each session ......for the first run that will be enough if you push to get stronger every go .....then then next run maybe try some rest pauses.......then next one you can add in the rest of what I do .....I think it smart ......and probably one of my 4 cycles a year I will do the same and just do straight sets leaving a rep or two in tank .......in fact you may you find that you grow better from this ......a lot of times the super high intensity stuff is too much for people s cns..........the late Trevor smith had a beyond failure training routine.......it was tough ......too hard for everyone I knew that tried it ........I used to take DC training , hit that for 4 weeks .....then do more volume and super sets , then hit Trevor's routine .....then back to mod volume low frequency program........it was fun, but completely destroyed me Cuz I was clean .....that was close to 12 yrs back .....I made it nearly a yr and blew threw 5 training partners that yr that were all on gear ........they all made great gains when matched their cycles to routine .......it just was rough......I think I got down in high 230s that yr and was pretty....lol ....but I ended getting hurt and having back surgery twice ......since ....I go in spurts this is the best 6 months of training in along time and I m bigger than have been in many years ......but the bod is beat up and I going try and finally be consistent from here to eternity

Also ....probably best thing for young guys is stick to DC training......or hernon /lats training .....or even my routine.........I was inspired by Dante after we lost touch many many yrs ago .......and I liked experimeeting since I was over trying to get huge to compete , I like training when I,m into it....and helping others as well ........I never liked following others , so like Meadows, I like to create new things ........all training works....nothing is magic .....but those routines are something worth being loyal to ...if I was pretty maxed out and looking for the best bbing physique......Meadows routines would serve you well with out getting you hurt ......

One final shout on routines would be to former member her homonuc Aka Scott Stevenson....his fortitude training is awesome.....I m going to buy his book today if I remember....( you all should.....it's like 20 bucks ) when a friend showed me his book , I was very very impressed...

But if you are looking to be your best trust one of these and ride it out a couple of yrs

There are no magic routines ,especially if you are pretty advanced ....anyone saying different is bsing you ........it is just train progressively heavier and or harder ....recover .....eat progressively more each year ....and take more drugs slowly ......it is that simple ......if you are patient in a few years you know if you are wasting your time pushing [ probably 2 once gear is in the mix ] then you can scale back and enjoy being you with out hiring gurus , wasting money or risking your health/ freedom on drugs ......you cruise and mini blast a couple times a year till you hit your 40s ......then just relax ....have fun .....leave the selfies , contests, and hardcore life to youngsters .....have dignity on your journey ......this all isn't that important , even though to some of you it is everything .[ no disrespect ]

Yes ...natty preps are easier ....just a real batyle battle to keep much mass ...there are even a couple guys from this board ...i prepped natty for free of course ....that i saw of them veiwing down below ....hope all is well for him ....neat guy ....

Natty do better with long preps ....not crazy cardio ....but very low cals ...with timed spikes calorie wise to avoid muscle loss ....and to keep tyroid and hormone levels from shutting down ..also more rest ..some breaks in cardio along way ....then hard pushes .....recovery is huge as well as keeping stress down .....i could go on and on ......and heads up cuz i have got a few requests ....i m not training anymore peeps ....i do this for free ....and dont want to cut into peoples businesses ......but i m here to help and trade ideas .....not many guys have shared much here yet ....but who knows maybe some guys will add their thoughts or stories if this continues ......i want to the guys here to be confident to do all this themselves .....and never believe what i say ...see if you can experience the truth for yourself.......i m just a guy thats dad bought a muscle mag at 10 because he said i was too old for comics ....lol ......i was very broken by then so and so sad inside ....training ,seeing people lift big wts, or having great muscuar ldevelopment always motivated me ...it still does ....i never tbink of being better than anyone....i was always happy for anyone that enjoyed this art and i still am .....i dont get the whole i m better than you thing or the righteous attitude of some people......i honestly dont get it ....i loved competing in the gym ...but once the set was over i was happy for the next guy ....we should corrooperate not compete ...helping each other is whats cool not getting.likes on insta gram

Aeliop .....first , thank you for the kind words ......I love you too ....been a true blessing getting to know you through the years and seeing your growth as a person ......To see where you are compared to just 5 yrs ago is amazing thing my friend ....I am so proud of you

Warlock .....My take is I usually start guy or myself at around 18 kals per lb of body wt ....heavy guys at maybe 15 ......you then you calculate your protein intake .....lets say at 1. 25 per lb of body weight .... so example a 200 is doing 3600 kals a day to start , 250 grams of protein ....so there is 1000 kals .......so you have 1600 hundred kals to cover in fat for the most part ..[ easy with udos choice added to shakes and oil on salads .....that like 177 grams of fat.....unless you are quite lean ...the only carbs taken in are around training ...either 30 or right after training if you are smaller and 25 before and 25 after if you are larger .....I like using the instant oats with a shake [ the sugary kind ] ....this gives you a little insulin release around training ....I am not concerned about ketosis ......So a 200 lb guy would hit 30 grams right after training ......so that s 120 cals .....so that knocks your fats to 165 I think for the day ..........every 3 weeks you increase your protein and your overall kals .....so 2nd 3 weeks you are 1.5 and 19 kasl per lb of body wt .....and the 3 rd say 1.75 and 20 kals before you back off .....pretty easy to fill it all in as you go ....just to the math a few days before your cycle ends .....over time most guys will slowly need to hit 25 kals per lb of body wt or more ......but go slow , and listen to your body ....if you feel awful and you aren't assimilating your food then cut back to lower numbers .....remember the tortoise gets the hare .....

Now lots of variables in this question and this was for someone not on gh or insulin or on just a couple of ius of each ......but age ....experience digestive issues ....stress ......the way one trains all effect diet ....there are no diet templates for a person .......if you use insulin the using pre / intra / post supps is smart as is even 2 very short sessions of training [ like take my workouts and split them in half and hit things twice a day ] ......I doing think all the pre , intra , and post is that great for natty imo .....[ but then , who am I ? ] if on gh and slin carbs must come up or your blood sugar will be off and you will feel like shit ....the kind of do the opposite things so smart to use together .....lol ......I still would keep the carbs around workouts ...add intra and bring them up to match the dosage .....

If you are pretty maxed out , older , or not a genetically gifted to be a naked beast on stage ...lol ...then take it easy .....train smart like I mentioned ....have fun .....eat when hungry .....sleep good ....keep gear low .....no real need for gh or insulin .....and just be happy ......cheat here and there ......don't let yourself get too fat .......center the diet around protein and fats ....keep carbs around workouts unless you feel like splurging .....[ my god ....a meal of wed night ......and day on sat or sun with friends or a girl to just relax and eat whatever is fine .......if you get fat cut back or get more active ]

That's why .....there is only a few prep guys I think highly of, Ken " skip " Hill ..John meadows .phil hernon.....shleby starnes , jim magnone aka magnum ..[ I here Poter is good too ].......these guys won't give you some cookie cutter diets that they give everyone ......it amazes me that I have seen many diets from like 5 of the tops coaches in the game these days ......the shit they give out is all the same sane shit to everyone especially the amateurs ....unbelievable ......you have to know I person 's body and it will be changing all the time depending on the stress that's put on it and the individuals genetics .........

Diets are tough to build .....and not easy to figure out ....the example I laid out was for a young guy on their way up the size game ..........oh yeah .....I freaking forgot ......for the young bucks doing thinking of trying what I have suggested ......have one day a week where you eat junk .....mainly lower fat foods with lots of carbs /sugar......this is good for may reasons for the young older or maxed out guys not so much ......But doing this you give yourself a mental break ....you pick a some water wt to give you more leverage in the gym ....you get an insulin response kind of like chad Nichols old methods and yes you can hit 20 ius twice a day of r on that day if you wish [ be smart and careful for me ] ......then you go back to the protein and fats as usual and you feel much better and wont be so board .....if you eat too much fat on the load day ....you wont be able to eat enough food through the whole day to do what we are trying to do ..........lol .....I am retarded for leaving that out ......I guess cuz I am older and it is not needed for me .....plus lately I have just been eating whatever I want with limited structure .....feel much better eating clean lower carbs most of the time though .....

Guess that is it .......much love fellas

I really appreciate all that information. Thanks a bunch.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws