over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Havoc/Epistane Cycle Strength and Endurance

kwal

Newbies
Hey guys,

I'm proposing starting a Havoc/Epistane cycle for raw strength and muscle endurance. I have done a lot of research on cycle support and PCT which I will log when the time comes, but for now I'm curious if you guys think Havoc will even be beneficial with my goals.

I'm 5' 11" and 180lbs with a BF around 8-10% based on calipers and an electronic BF scanning device. My training is centered around endurance (short and long) and olympic lifting. I swim and run regularly and do a a decent amount of hilly trail runs under a weighted ruck coupled with heavy lifting and high rep body weight exercises.

My endurance is great at the moment, but I'm looking to gain more strength and endurance in my core lifts (squat, deadlift, clean, and snatch). My main question is if you guys think a Havoc cycle will have a negative impact on my endurance. I've seen logs where guys said their endurance plummeted and others saying they ran a marathon on Epistane and felt great. Definitely conflicting information.

I've also seen some great results in strength and muscle endurance stacking trenazone with Epistance though others have commented on endurance issues with trenazone.

Do you guys see good results if I supplement with adequate liver and blood pressure support? I see increased BP being the only issue concerning my endurance. Any other cycles that may yield better results?

Cheers!

I loved my epistane cycle I did a few years back. My strength/endurance increased dramatically and I got much faster my 40 time went from a 4.9 to 4.64
and I could run with much more stamina. I would stick around 20-30mg per day and add in some Beta-alinine at 2grams 3-4 times per day and you will almost never get tired.

Not sure what Havoc is, but it sounds like a bad idea. Ever hear of steroids?

I loved my epistane cycle I did a few years back. My strength/endurance increased dramatically and I got much faster my 40 time went from a 4.9 to 4.64
and I could run with much more stamina. I would stick around 20-30mg per day and add in some Beta-alinine at 2grams 3-4 times per day and you will almost never get tired.

Sounds great. Did you have any issues with back or shin pumps? I'm planning on supplementing with Taurine to counteract any massive pumps.

Cheers.

Not sure what Havoc is, but it sounds like a bad idea. Ever hear of steroids?

Epistane is a designer steroid that has an awesome anabolic/androgenic ratio. It's an oral and is methylated, but it is considered to be mild as far as toxicity goes. Obviously any steroid has sides and proper cycle support is smart for any oral.

The Epistane & Havoc Informative Bible. | Designer Steroids | TunedSports.com - Legal Anabolic Steroid & Pro-hormone Supplement Blog.

Test and EQ was definitely on my list, but I thought Epistane would be a great starting point for my goals.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Ive ran 2 epistane cycles in the past and loved it. strength size and leanness all gained quick. In 4 weeks id go up about ten pounds and drop a few %in BF But after the 2 and trying juice I really see no point in prohormones when injectables work so much better. Imo

Sounds great. Did you have any issues with back or shin pumps? I'm planning on supplementing with Taurine to counteract any massive pumps.

Cheers.

At those doses I had no back or shin pumps.

at 30 mgs a day i got crazy painful back pumps to the point that i couldnt do a lot of leg excercises. and by week 3 my stomach was so wrecked i had a really hard time eating. epi is not for me

I had horrible back pumps when I went up to 40 a week. Couldnt walk or bend over without pain. Taurine fixed it immediately

Did you guys keep your strength and muscle endurance gains? If not, how much loss did you experience?

I never had any issues with it killing endurance at 60mg a day for 4 weeks. I ran it with test and deca though to be honest.

Did you guys keep your strength gains? I'm not really concerned about keeping all size/weight gains, but I'd like to keep a fair about of strength.

Did you guys keep your strength gains? I'm not really concerned about keeping all size/weight gains, but I'd like to keep a fair about of strength.

My doses were 30/30/40/40 so didnt get to high but with that dose from what I remember I kept most of my strength gains. Its been years so cant say 100% but from what I can remember id say 90% of them I kept.

Here is my proposed cycle. Open to any and all critiques and suggestions.

1-10 AI Cycle Support (more celery seed/hawtorne berry as needed for BP)
3-6 RPN Havoc 20/30/40/40
7-10 Bioforge V3, Clomid 50/50/25/25, DAA

Other Supplements:
Fish Oil
Beta-Alanine
Taurine
Cordygen VO2 Ultra

Here is my proposed cycle. Open to any and all critiques and suggestions.

1-10 AI Cycle Support (more celery seed/hawtorne berry as needed for BP)
3-6 RPN Havoc 20/30/40/40
7-10 Bioforge V3, Clomid 50/50/25/25, DAA

Other Supplements:
Fish Oil
Beta-Alanine
Taurine
Cordygen VO2 Ultra

Thoughts?

Which company sells the best epistane?

I've heard great things about RPN Havoc and Epi 3a2a.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws