advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

He eat McDonald’s for 90days! But lose 37punds!

Isn't this story about a decade old? Calorie reduction is calorie reduction, sure he lost weight. But he still looks like crap. He lost muscle too. Losing situation in my opinion.

This is the guy i think stan efferding quotes in his rants. about eat less & move more. calorie in calorie out equation where he tried to stress on the fact that calorie deficit on a daily basis is most imp to loose wt.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I dieted for show on McDonald's
It was a keto diet
3 plain quarter pounder beef patties and lettuce every 3 hours.
It worked but I learned that keto diets make me feel like death.
I lasted 3 weeks. After reintroducing carbs I filled out, and looked and felt great!
I think I was on 30mg USA pharma grade halotestin and something else.

Why were you dieting for a show on Mcdonolds? Also why were you only taking Halotestin and whatever else? Lol

My cousin is a skinny little bitch never been in shape in his life. He eats only junk and prefers only junk, he actively avoids anything healthy. He's 6'2 and his thighs are smaller than my forearms, I'm 6'1. As far as longevity is concerned our family tree has incredible genetics so his body tolerated it well for a while but he turns 27 this year and he's started to look like a walking corpse it's all catching up to him.

As much as we're all supposed to accept being fat and unhealthy now which is dumb as shit you can be just as unhealthy skinny.

Despite the McDonald's, he decreased daily calories consumed and increased activity. It's not surprising and now he's trying to cash in with a book. You could do the same thing with a twinkie dinner every day. Calories in versus calories out.

Yes, I think the most important is persistence! For everything.

Isn't this story about a decade old? Calorie reduction is calorie reduction, sure he lost weight. But he still looks like crap. He lost muscle too. Losing situation in my opinion.

He has already gave us an successful example. I think this experiment is the first step for him. There are a long way to go. Lol

My cousin is a skinny little bitch never been in shape in his life. He eats only junk and prefers only junk, he actively avoids anything healthy. He's 6'2 and his thighs are smaller than my forearms, I'm 6'1. As far as longevity is concerned our family tree has incredible genetics so his body tolerated it well for a while but he turns 27 this year and he's started to look like a walking corpse it's all catching up to him.

As much as we're all supposed to accept being fat and unhealthy now which is dumb as shit you can be just as unhealthy skinny.

You can reference this standrad of perfect body:
BodyMassIdedex(BMI)=weight(kg)÷body height(cm)÷body height(cm)
Normal: 18-25
Overweight:25-30
Mild obesity:>30
moderate obesity:>35
Severe obesity:>40

But your cousin must much lower than the standrad.

Exactly my thoughts ... disgusting is still disgusting

Can someone answer why people still eat that shit "food" known as Mcdonolds when its been proven over and over to be toxic garbage that in some cases isnt even really food at all?
I dont want to hear that its quick, easy, and tastes good either because there are FAR BETTER options.

Last edited:
I recalled it too, that's why I referenced it. People (regular non fitness folks) seem mystified, but it's simply a matter of calories taken in. Not so much the quality or caliber of food.

I think this sums it up completely. If you take someone overweight as this guy he could eat pizza 3 times a day and lose weight if he was in a caloric deficit.

Last edited:
Can someone answer why people still eat that shit "food" known as Mcdonolds when its been proven over and over to be toxic garbage that in some cases isnt even really food at all?
I dont want to hear that its quick, easy, and tastes good either because there are FAR BETTER options.

Maybe they're just used to eating these, some prefer donuts or chips, and Mcdonolds can supply various of foods for your option. When we don't know what to eat, we just think of them habitually

with a big reduction in calorie intake + a big spike in fat/ calorie burning excerises , you are going to lose weigh,no matter what you eatt.Its not rocket science

question is how much of what he lost is muscle and even bigger how terrible he felt on that diet in the process, eatting that garbage every day

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131