over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

''he who makes the greatest strength gains makes the greatest muscle gains"

I thought this was basic understanding?

Go to your gym, look around and look at all the guys who look the same as they have for the past couple years. I am willing to bet they are lifting close to the same weight for close to the same reps.

Go to your gym and find the guy who keeps a log and tries to beat himself every workout. If it's 5 pounds or 1 rep. Obviously after a couple years this guy is going to be significantly bigger.

This is an exxagerated example

If he is doing 225 for 1 set of 10 on squats and every week he adds 5 pounds to his squat, just one of those little 2.5 pound plates on each side. After 1 year of training legs once a week his squat would be 485 for 10 reps.

Now he may or may not be able to add the 5 pounds weekly, but if he adds a rep here and 5 pounds there and even increase his squat from 225 to 315 he will be bigger.

It's all about progression. If you want to get bigger faster you'll have to lift more to get there, you'll have to rest more, you'll have to eat more.

At the end of the day, you still have to do things smart and listen to your body. I think I just rambled, and I probably don't make sense.

Have a good thanksgiving!

ERRR ......... UHHHHHHH Mr. Dante sir, im not trying to point out the obvious here but ......well isnt that what you did for yourself? Didnt you turn your 6' 1" 137 lb chiguagua self into a 300lb pitbull? LOL

He still OPENLY admits that he does not have elite genetics.

You can turn small people into BIG PEOPLE --- but you cannot turn mediocre genetics into rare elitist genetics.

You can turn a mediocre dog into a LESS mediocre dog = average genes into the most you can make of them.

Now turning a pinto into a dodge viper is like turning Mr Rogers into Paul Dillet.

This is ridiculous.

ANYONE can get lean, so if he wanted to he could. You really do not think a naturally skinnier person cannot drop BF% if they were naturally lean and skinny to begin with?

-FF

Pitbull....could you post up these threads where Dante supposedly called you or anybody specifically a name?

You can turn small people into BIG PEOPLE --- but you cannot turn mediocre genetics into rare elitist genetics.

You can turn a mediocre dog into a LESS mediocre dog = average genes into the most you can make of them.

Now turning a pinto into a dodge viper is like turning Mr Rogers into Paul Dillet.

This is ridiculous.

ANYONE can get lean, so if he wanted to he could. You really do not think a naturally skinnier person cannot drop BF% if they were naturally lean and skinny to begin with?

-FF

Great point look at Phil Heath, when I first saw him I guessed he was 260, when I asked him later that weekend what he weighed in at he told me 224??!!!
But his genetics are incredible.
Myself being a bit bigger I am the opposite a lot of time I weigh around 270 and people will guess me at 240.
Nothing I can do training wise will change that, I can get bigger and uglier and still I will have big-ugly-sub par genetics...thats reality of this sport.
I still train heavy at my older age but I reserve it for big compound type exercises.
On some sets Ill even work up to a 1RM, a lot of people say you shouldnt do that but how in hell are you truly going to be progressive if you dont go right up to the edge and look over?

"You cannot make a chiguagua into a rotweiler" YOU CANT! Does that say Dante or Pittbull or anyone elses name in there? The truth is this and only this...read what I write and not what your ego or insecurity tells you that I write because it has nothing to do with your or anyone else specifically. "You cannot make a chiguagua into a rotweiler" which means exactly what it is supposed to mean.....you cannot take someone like Woody Allen or someone with very bad bodybuilding genetics and make them into Jay Cutler or Ronnie Coleman.....no matter how many drugs, food or training protocols you give them. You cannot make a house cat into a Liger, you cannot make a salamander into a crocodile, you cannot make a rhesus monkey into a silverback mountain gorilla.....i could go all day long here...is anyone else reading this and thinking "Fuck you Dante you just called me a rhesus monkey and yourself a silverback gorilla!".....no? I guess its only you then Pitbull.

c) trained to be the best bodybuilder I could personally become with my unique genetics
d) realized in my late 20's i didnt have those incredible pro genetics of guys my same height.....still wanted to be the best bodybuilder i could become.

U say u can't turn a chiwauaha into a rottweiler- u were tha chiwauaha, now ur a rottweiler lol.... So why do u seperate urself from others? You say things to people yet you r tha exact things u talk down about...

ERRR ......... UHHHHHHH Mr. Dante sir, im not trying to point out the obvious here but ......well isnt that what you did for yourself? Didnt you turn your 6' 1" 137 lb chiguagua self into a 300lb pitbull? LOL

-FF

FF,

I think there are several issues with the metaphor here:

Dante is talking about a "chiguagua"

Pitbulltank is talking about "chiwauaha"

I keep on thinking they both mean chihuahua, but I can't rule out that they're both referring to the chupacabra...

We need another intermediate animal, smaller than a Rottie and larger than a chiguagua/chiwauaha/chupacabra to represent Dante:

Woody Allen = chiguagua/chiwauaha/chupacabra

Dante = ???

Phil Heath = Rottweiler

(Pitbulltank is obviously a American Pit Bull (or Staffordshire) Terrier, I'd think.)

-S

FF,

I keep on thinking they both mean chihuahua, but I can't rule out that they're both referring to the chupacabra...

We need another intermediate animal, smaller than a Rottie and larger than a chiguagua/chiwauaha/chupacabra to represent Dante:

Dante = ???

Phil Heath = Rottweiler

(Pitbulltank is obviously a American Pit Bull (or Staffordshire) Terrier, I'd think.)

-S

You cant turn a HOE into a Housewife either. But people still try..... Same shit.

more muscle = more strength?

always thought that, i mean it kinda makes sense?

more muscle = more strength?

always thought that, i mean it kinda makes sense?

well if there is a 230lbs guy he might not be stronger than the 205 guy.

BUT if either of them put on muscle they would both be stronger than before.

well if there is a 230lbs guy he might not be stronger than the 205 guy.

BUT if either of them put on muscle they would both be stronger than before.

Sums it up nicely. Going to make a concerted effort next year to get my squat numbers up

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

FF,

Dante = ???

Phil Heath = Rottweiler

-S

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. i laugh so hard rite now.... i hav 2 staffy boyz, best dogs ever.... happy thanksgiving to all you bros n ur familias... even dc ;)

^^

Scott is humorous!

I read that post out loud to my Wife and I as we were traveling for the Holiday laughing out loud.

-FF

If you bench or squat 225 the next 3 years do you expect to see your legs or chest get bigger?

If you do more sets/reps and lift slower, more controlled they will. A hell of a lot more than if you heave your way up to 315 grinding on your joints like most people do.

I just started gaining for real without juice because of that Kai video. I noticed HIT worked ok but when clean it didn't really work. Maybe it was because I wasn't eating enough protein, not enough intensity whatever but listen...

Many guys train volume eat fuck all and grow, if you aren't growing something is wrong. Muscle growth doesn't take some absurd all out effort and 500 grams of protein. That's really just compensating for not doing it right, you see so many guys in the gym that are strong but look like nothing and vice versa.

How do you explain Kai who got tired using the 30 lb bells? The other dude had bigger arms than I have and use the 15-20s for the same amount of reps I do.

No correlation in size, it don't work that way.

Last edited:
If you do more sets/reps and lift slower, more controlled they will. A hell of a lot more than if you heave your way up to 315 grinding on your joints like most people do.

I just started gaining for real without juice because of that Kai video. I noticed HIT worked ok but when clean it didn't really work. Maybe it was because I wasn't eating enough protein, not enough intensity whatever but listen...

Many guys train volume eat fuck all and grow, if you aren't growing something is wrong. Muscle growth doesn't take some absurd all out effort and 500 grams of protein. That's really just compensating for not doing it right, you see so many guys in the gym that are strong but look like nothing and vice versa.

How do you explain Kai who got tired using the 30 lb bells? The other dude had bigger arms than I have and use the 15-20s for the same amount of reps I do.

No correlation in size, it don't work that way.

So let me get this straight......What I got out of what you said was. You didnt grow on cycle... but are growing now off cycle because you watched a video. You dont believe in big equals strong. And some dude with bigger arms than you uses 15lbs.

Help me understand bro. Im kinda slow

Trained DC and ate a lot - grew
Training volume and eating a lot and growing too
As long as I'm taking more cals than I burn and train - I'm growing, DC works great and if you're getting stronger you're making phenomenal gains too with not so much hormones, but I've got a lot of problems with my joints when started DC and still got, this is why is switched to more vaulome/less weight maybe I need a bit more hormones and food but I can grow the same as on DC but with no joints problems.

Trained DC and ate a lot - grew
Training volume and eating a lot and growing too
As long as I'm taking more cals than I burn and train - I'm growing, DC works great and if you're getting stronger you're making phenomenal gains too with not so much hormones, but I've got a lot of problems with my joints when started DC and still got, this is why is switched to more vaulome/less weight maybe I need a bit more hormones and food but I can grow the same as on DC but with no joints problems.

More than one way to skin a cat as they say. I'm a huge believer in getting stronger and all my best body parts are my strong ones. I do tend to focus on the 12 plus rep range though as I find it eaiser to add Weight at this rep range and it's a little eaiser on joints. I tend to read a lot of stuff by Dante, john medows, Phill hernon (and many other advanced members) and piece together a training routine that I enjoy and get good results from. I don't enjoy volume training and find it becomes a choir but sometimes it's a nice mental break from trying to beat personal bests all the time

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp