over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HEAD PAIN

bigheinz

IFBB PRO/Kilo Klub Member
IFBB PROS
Registered
hi guys my computer was infected but i am back!!!

I have a lot of head pain localized in my right eye to the trapezius man it makes me craze .
I am in my five week cycle with 3000 mg of sustanon ew, 2100 mg of boldenone ew, 300 mg anadrol ed, 20 iu humulin r monday to friday, 10 iu equigen ed
I am eating 10 times ed = 5500 calories 500 gr prot, 700 gr carbs
and i get an incredible 250 pounds with 7.5% bf
I dont going to compete this year again bc my father are very sick, thats why i am in off season now

Can any body help me with my head pain, i think the anadrol is the problem an is time to stop it.
thanks.

Thats alot of gear, but I have know people to get bad headaches on Anadrol.

Yep

Trust me, he is serious. Heinzy --- drop the drol doseage down man. Or get some bp medication thrown in there.

yeah , either its too much blood pressure , or water retention , i'd try and get rid of a bit of both and bring them back to atleast higher normal levels .

well, after seeing your posts before and the amount of gear you claim to take i am surprised your head has not popped yet..i am died serious when i say that type of dosing is absolutely ridiculous.. you are lucky to not have more than a headache. cut the shit way back bro, or you will have more than headaches to worry about... i gaurantee you have high blood pressure that is causing the headache..cut back!!!!1:confused:

Yea bro.....I'd cut back on the drol. 300mgs daily is a lot. Hell, anything over 100 gives me bad headaches.

patk

Thanks you guys, i am going to stop the cycle progresive.
but are you seriuous?
every advanced bb take more than my dosis. I meet one guy in the southern states, he is taking 4000 mg of cypionate ew plus others as and he taked 5 place in the junior natinal in the heavys, and all of my friends in miami and california are taking high dosis, my friends in argentina and mexico too.
I always check my values and every thing is ok, some times is something high and when you finish the cycle it goes normal in 30 days ( liver values in the most of times)

dont worry bros, just dont say is ridiculous, open your eyes, what do you think the pros are takinng to get 30 pounds in a year, there is nothing new, just guts and money to get big

Last edited:
300mgs drol a day!!! :D :D

Seriously I would get your blood pressure checked see if its high before you come off! Either get some blood pressure meds or drop the dose down on the drol but d-bol at over 100mgs a day gives me terrible headaches! If its high bp I know Maxide is frequently prescribed and that might help keep some of the water off you must be retaining!

Also I know high anexiety can cause headaches also! If gear makes your anxiety kick in as it does mine you might benifit from some benzo's or anti-depressents like paxil!!

This is just a few thoughts as it could be a number of things causing headaches!! Good luck bro!!!

Also dude if you wouldn't mind could you post what your diet consists off??? thanks

Taking that much gear is total insanity. I dont know big heinz, but he is well respected here so I'll show the same. That amount of juice is got to have some serious health risks. Go to the Dr. and get the blood pressure checked.

Hey BigHeinz- dude thats 7g a week! And the 300mg of A50 ED, thats extreme right there! Id cut that back and see if the headaches dissapear. Or switch to another oral, less doseage.

Also you could consider doing the insulin post workout only. So if you train 4x wk youd only be doing it 4 times that week. And your insulin resistance would remain receptive.

If you take action, let us know how things work out.

7g a week holy smokes! i remember reading that Phil never went over a 1gm in his career. i'lll try to find the post, i may be wrong

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131