advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heat up your oils for pinning like a boss.

Standard medical procedure is to draw the a 18-20g and inject with a 22-25g, also nice because you don't dull the injection needle on the plunger.

Spot on! I've always used an 18g to draw and 22 or 23g to inject, never had any issues.

Draw what you need, cap it, then sit it in a glass of hot water for about three minutes. Take out, pat dry and shoot! Easy as a $5 hooker!

Heating Gear

After reading this thread, I heated my gear in a heating pad for approximately 10 minutes. Worked like a charm! Thanks for the suggestions.

I usually run it under hot water I'm using 25g right now draws very slow, I'm thinking about going with a 23g next time heating pad idea sounds like a good one

HAHAHAH do you even lift bro ?

Everyone draws with an 18... and injects with whatever, that's the first thing you will learn when juicing

Lol... Idk what tha big rush is...? It takes only a minute or 2 to draw a cc with a 29g...takes a minute or so to empty... I don't even backload anymore, why need extra pins...the extra 120second isn't killin me...10minutes to heat it up? Seems like even more time than just drawing w a 29...

I found a place that sells removable needles in smaller gauges like 29, 30 etc that Luer lock onto a normal syringe. Draw up with a 22 gauge and put 29 gauge pin on to inject. They even have 32 gauge which is nice if you're injecting PGE 1 for ED purposes. Eliminates back loading that way.

What about longer slin pins? What gauge technically is a skin pin.

Lol... Idk what tha big rush is...? It takes only a minute or 2 to draw a cc with a 29g...takes a minute or so to empty... I don't even backload anymore, why need extra pins...the extra 120second isn't killin me...10minutes to heat it up? Seems like even more time than just drawing w a 29...
for me its not about time. when i dont heat the oil to inject through a slin pin i have to push so hard ive actually broken the plunger, pushed so hard the needle popped out of my skin and cut me open and pushed so hard that the needle moves around so much inside that it leaves a bruise/lump/sore spot. i only heat to inject not draw. i use an 18g to draw then backload slin pins.

also i dont like the idea of my pin sitting in hot water. thats an infection waiting to happen. very un sterile.

for me its not about time. when i dont heat the oil to inject through a slin pin i have to push so hard ive actually broken the plunger, pushed so hard the needle popped out of my skin and cut me open and pushed so hard that the needle moves around so much inside that it leaves a bruise/lump/sore spot. i only heat to inject not draw. i use an 18g to draw then backload slin pins.

also i dont like the idea of my pin sitting in hot water. thats an infection waiting to happen. very un sterile.

why is that tho? It isn't bc ur muscles are harder or skin thicker or scar tissue on every square inch of ur body... Are you leaving the bottles in the fridge or something? just sayin, its only gso or cottonseed or whatever carrier, it shouldn't be so thick that things like breakin plungers n pins happen... Have u ever used a prescription test? Flows like butter... And that's the same as ugl should be... Have you tried a different source?

Have u ever used a prescription test? Flows like butter... And that's the same as ugl should be... Have you tried a different source?
ive been on icn galenicas for 2 years.

Yup ^ I draw with a 20, pin with a 25..a nice sharp new one :p

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member