over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hello Friends!

littlemack

Banned
I'm Back!

Actually, I never left! hahaha. I've been following the board the entire time. I can't tell you how excited I was to see so many of you do so well at the USA's! Congratulations to you all!

So and update is in order I suppose. lol.
Some things happened to me, with a certain person I was dating, who with the help of her friends, basically was trying to destroy my life. So I had to leave for a little while. Thankfully, these people have taken their drama somewhere else now. hahaha. And the story is not without a happy ending, as I made one very good guy friend in the process who witnessed all that stuff. So I'm very thankful for that, thankful that I have my health, my family, and guess what boys and girls? I'm still growing and filling out like the beautiful cotton crop that I have this year!

My dating life is "cease and desist." Iabadman, OTH, and Phil. I'm finally listening to you fella's! hahaha. There is just too much going on in my life right now with my family, my career, and without a doubt MYSELF to be dating anyone for a long while. I have no interest in dating. I have no interest in being a male jiggalow and whoring around. I'd rather just make friends at the moment with people and keep women at a far distance. lol.

My going out life. OTH and others. I have recently discovered a health problem. I have recently discovered that I am allergic to alcohol. For the past month I noticed that I was having heart palpitations throughout the day. I talked to my Dad(who's a retired MD), and he told me that he went through the same thing at about my age. My sister has as well. One night of drinking will cause palpitations that last almost a week. He told me that he had an Uncle who died at the age of 40 in his sleep from a heart attack who was a heavy drinker. No history of early heart disease in this family. They all live to 80. lol. So. I cannot drink alcohol anymore...which isn't necessarily a bad thing for me.

Since I've been away from ProMuscle, my father had his 10 hour mandiblectomy surgery to remove a benign tumor from his jaw. The doc removed the left half of his jaw and replaced it with a titanium plate. He was in ICU for a week and then in a regular room for a week. My mom and I pretty much spent the entire day with him, and I temporarily moved in with them to take care of him when he got home. The 11th was his one month anniversery. hahaha. He's doing great but he will not be able to have solid foods for about a year. Anyone who has any ideas for a liquid diet, which isn't too high in sugars or carbs, please let me know. He's SO bored with the food he's eating. hahaha. He's doing protein powder and he can sort of suck down egg beaters. He has TypeII diabetes and so we're trying to keep his blood sugar down. We've actually been doing a good job with it, and I've even got him on the LBA's which seem to be helping his blood sugar as well!

Well Family. This is all I have time for now. I must get to the gym this morning and do some cardio. Who has time for a girl when your training twice a day? :D

Big A. Thanks for having me back! Fella's. I can't tell you how helpful Big A was when I needed him. Top Notch guy all the way!

WELCOME BACK MACCCCCMIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZLE :D
good to hear everything is going on the right track

Mack! Its really good to see you back! The board didn't feel just quite right while you were away.

ITS ABOUT DAM TIME MAC......

Glad to hear your not lurking anymore. Welome home my good friend! your input has been very much missed around here! :)

Glad to see you back my friend!

Shitty part is your back to a newbie status with "2 posts" BAHAHAHAHA :p

That's THREE posts now Boom! ahhahahaha

Thanks for the welcome fellas! JMCBRIDIDDLE! Expect to see me at a gym near you in the next few months! ahhahahaha

he could always put in his signature... "I really have 2,000 posts ya smelly bunch of gym rats" :D

Great to see you back and to hear that your dad is going well. Best wishes.

Great to see you made it back LM!!

he could always put in his signature... "I really have 2,000 posts ya smelly bunch of gym rats" :D

Thanks for the idea Brick! hahahahaha

BIG welcome back LM! Glad to hear things are getting cleared up in life. Stay healthy and keep your mind clear man!

You were missed!

LM -

I've always enjoyed your posts and was fearing for the worst when you disappear "mysteriously". It's good to hear you are back in good spirits too.

On a side note, if you want to make sure you don't feel like "man-whoring" around, just get on a hefty dose of arimadex or letrozole and you will not give a crap about women (joking!)

Next time you date a lady, Mack, see to it that she's well-off enough to be the one covering your expenses... ;)

Great to see you back, not so little Mack :)

Damn good to have ya back bro!!!

So great to see so many of my friends chiming in! Its really great to be back with my family here! Let me tell ya' guys and gals, I got the crap scared out of me pretty badly with this last relationship of mine. From now on. No one knows my business or the boards I hang out on, etc... This stuff can come back to haunt you...especially for those of you who are more heavily invested in the sport if you know what I mean.
I have been spending a lot of time on myself, reflecting about my past, getting back in touch spiritually, and now setting my sights on the future! We can't change where we've been, only change the direction that we are heading. "Solid." That is how I like to think of myself now. Very solid. No more drama and only surrounding myself with true friends. So that is how I am spending my time. Oh yeah and living in the gym of course! hahaha. That's where the magic happens. You thought the magic happened at 3grams. The magic happens in your belly. When you turn the fire on!

Happy lifting brothers! Go out and set some PR's and lets conquer this small planet of ours!

Well it looks like someone is all gun-ho about things, that's good! It's good for you to "feel good" about yourself. It's nice to be able to sit back and look around and just think "it's good to be me." I'm really happy that your doing better, I was in that same spot awhile back, but have fallen in another rut and am working my way out of it. So I can truly relate.
I myslef have just recently been back to posting and lurking/reading around here. Something have change, some haven't but it looks as if the main core of characters always manages to chime in around here which is good. If ya need anything man hit me up, as for me I have to get back to laying down some paint.

Hey Hey, Welcome home Mack........you have been missed here. I am very glad to hear your dad's surgery went well and he is on the recovery road. Very pleased to hear that you finally pulled your head in and got back on the right program bro. Good work all the way round. Keep training and healing yourself. Contests are only around the corner ya know!! Welcome home bro!!:D

welcome back Mack... glad to hear things are better with dad. :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner