over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with blood work?

jayl19

Registered
Hey guys can some one help me with my bloods I just got, a lot out of range, I just finished a blast of test/eq/tren/letro/mk677/nolva so I know they all effect different things that should go bk to normle now I'm just on 200mg test cyp every 7 days trt.

Also the testostrone seems low, the last 10 days dropped everything apart from test cyp/letro/nolva, I took 400mg day before bloods, 600mg 5 days b4 bloods and 600mg 9 days before, the testestone seem low?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 161
  • image.png
    image.png
    95.7 KB · Views: 163
Jay I see that u used medicheck. I have been researching them for some time and have circled them for my blood work soon. Which panel did you order from their site ?

Attachments

• 1472144441879.jpg
    1472144441879.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 146
your pics are not very clear mate, at least not to me on my phone.

your pics are not very clear mate, at least not to me on my phone.

Hey, "sports hormone test" it's £80 they do a "plus" version but the only extra I noticed on that was free testostrone

I'll upload better pics here....

Top panel is hemo that's coved by the page number

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Do you feel like you're on the verge of getting sick? Also your RBCs are a little high, how often do you donate?

How much water do you drink daily?

Last edited:
Do you feel like you're on the verge of getting sick? Also your RBCs are a little high, how often do you donate?

How much water do you drink daily?

Hey

Iv never donated blood ever, wouldn't even know where to do it

I don't feel sick, but I'm pissing sweat out in the gym, it's embarrassing

I drink tons of water, maybe 6 litres min

What the deal with all the white blood counts being bad, you think I have an infection, sexual transmitted infection?

Your test levels are about 8x the normal range so I don't think you should be concerned about that.

I only just noticed my liver ck is 6x over range, Google is saying I'm going to have a heart attack, please tell me I'll be fine?

I only just noticed my liver ck is 6x over range, Google is saying I'm going to have a heart attack, please tell me I'll be fine?

Creatine Kinase (CK) - is indicative of muscle damage.

If you workout (ie. Muscle damage) it's gonna be high. Mine is always high.

If you are not having symptoms of rhabdo or muscle weakness then ur good and ntn to worry about.

And your test is above normal so def not bunk gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The test was done after i woke up and had one meal, I did train legs hard high volume for 2 hours maybe 24hr before blood

Thanks for helping lads

Is white blood ment to be out of range on cycle?

The test was done after i woke up and had one meal, I did train legs hard high volume for 2 hours maybe 24hr before blood

Thanks for helping lads

Is white blood ment to be out of range on cycle?

Jay mate that hard high volume leg session for 2 hours could have still kept liver enzymes high .

What I tend to do is this...

for my last blood work..

I drop creatine and any more workout which has creatine 2 weeks ago. 1 weeks ago before the test or at least 4-5 days minimum no weights so think like I take a week.off the gym and at the end of the week give blood and as soon as I have given blood I get back to gym

also relax don't panic. things are our of range but don't jump straight to serious issues like heart attack. I am not well versed in reading in blood work but we have more then a few highly knowledge members here well versed in reading blood work and also docs like Stewie & Gotgame who will hopefully chime in soon. Keep the thread bumping to the top.all the best to you.

Last edited:
Cheers mate, I'll chill out and stop googling the bloods haha, and next time I get a test I'll have a few days off the gym and creatine too

Cheers mate, I'll chill out and stop googling the bloods haha, and next time I get a test I'll have a few days off the gym and creatine too

ya it's like there is enough shit out of order here (hdl,ldl etc etc) and you are jacking up your cortisol on top stressing about it. This is the issue with Google and human nature you tend to think the worst automatically.

Send a PM to Nothuman he will be be happy to read it for u. He is very well versed in reading blood work, even the fancy stuff.

Depending on the intensity of your workout, there can be an acute-transient physiological response from strenuous exercise. This transient state can provoke a hypercoagulable state (as seen with the clumping of your platelets) as well as an acute inflammatory response. Which is characteristic of your lab values. Your relatively elevated RBC value, may also be from an acute rise due to induced cytokine accelerated erythropoiesis from heavy training/breathing. May be a wise idea too phlebotomize soon. And, I'm sure anabolics come into play there, as well.

Try to refrain from training a few days prior too your next set of labs.

Last edited:
also relax don't panic. things are our of range but don't jump straight to serious issues like heart attack. I am not well versed in reading in blood work but we have more then a few highly knowledge members here well versed in reading blood work and also docs like Stewie & Gotgame who will hopefully chime in soon. Keep the thread bumping to the top.all the best to you.

I'm not a doctor. :)

Depending on the intensity of your workout, there can be an acute-transient physiological response from strenuous exercise. This transient state can provoke a hypercoagulable state (as seen with the clumping of your platelets) as well as an acute inflammatory response. Which is characteristic of your lab values. Your relatively elevated RBC value, may also be from an acute rise due to induced cytokine accelerated erythropoiesis from heavy training/breathing. May be a wise idea too phlebotomize soon. And, I'm sure anabolics come into play there, as well.

Try to refrain from training a few days prior too your next set of labs.

Thanks for advise stewie, you sound like you know more then most doctors tbh haha

Thanks for advise stewie, you sound like you know more then most doctors tbh haha

He does indeed. The upshot is Stewie delivers better then my GP at the surgery who writes FRCP after his name. Fellow of Royal College of Physicians UK that is. He knows the game- real world exp, the drugs we all take, what to do to counter the sides, blood markers etc etc. Normal docs no matter how exp they are just do not do bb related stuff/ see bb patients and work with them to support them like for eg Dr Ranch does in USA . Especially in UK they don't want to know. Not interested either as they are NOT expected to know for eg which anti - estrogen is least damaging while someone is on AAS & must be using it in most cases. Monitor a subjects E2 etc. This is not a normal NHS stuff so why bother.

I'm not a doctor. :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767