Anyone else similar?

Been on cycle 8 weeks

Averaging 1600mg test and dbol and anavar thrown in at certain stages

Went to give blood 2day a heamoglobin was 14.6

Was shocked cause only 6 weeks between last cycle and this

I thought it would have increased with ass use but it hasn't increased at all

Not sure if gear is bunk and I'm just injecting oil ha

Anyone else similar?

I can't comment on the quality of your AAS, personally I would be concerned with a hemoglobin boarded line low. With a finger prick for checking your hemoglobin will generally be a few percentage points higher than an actual blood draw,so in essence your hemoglobin may be 14-14.3 +/-.

How do you feel otherwise? Weak, fatigued?

Last edited:
Just got my hemoglobin tested at 10....thanks crohns/anemia!
In the process of getting more bloodwork done to pinpoint if its iron deficiency or a blood disorder :/. Fatigued 24/7 is an understatement. Doc told me today that if his levels came back at 10 he'd be on the ground passed out.

Just got my hemoglobin tested at 10....thanks crohns/anemia!
In the process of getting more bloodwork done to pinpoint if its iron deficiency or a blood disorder :/. Fatigued 24/7 is an understatement. Doc told me today that if his levels came back at 10 he'd be on the ground passed out.

WOW:eek: Hope you work things out.

I can't comment on the quality of your AAS, personally I would be concerned with a hemoglobin boarded line low. With a finger prick for checking your hemoglobin will generally be a few percentage points higher than an actual blood draw,so in essence your hemoglobin may be 14-14.3 +/-.

How do you feel otherwise? Weak, fatigued?

Yeah, thats a bit low but not reall anemic. Strang that it is that low while being on all that. I would wonder if I was losing blood internally through an ulcer or some problem in the intestines, diverticulitis etc.

mine is so low i need to take epo 3x a week, it's because of my kidney failure

Wow. How often do you see the doc for a hemoglobin check, or do you have a monitor at home like I bought? I would think you need to check that at least once a month?

Wow. How often do you see the doc for a hemoglobin check, or do you have a monitor at home like I bought? I would think you need to check that at least once a month?

yes at least once a month, do my own labs, i do my dialysis at home as well

Hey guys, my hematocrit came out 50.3, PLT 338 and Hemoglobin 17.3...too bad?

yes at least once a month, do my own labs, i do my dialysis at home as well

I bet that makes your life a lot easier. Never heard of someone having their own dialysis machine at home, is that expensive? I do my own INR testing at home and used to test my hemoglobin. Its nice to have the freedom of doing it on your own and not depend on others.

Hey guys, my hematocrit came out 50.3, PLT 338 and Hemoglobin 17.3...too bad?

Your H?H is a bit on the high side but not terrible. If youve been on awhile that is to be expected. I would get it down some before you embark on another cycle so that you have more of a buffer. You really dont want your hematocrit to get over 54 or so.

Your H?H is a bit on the high side but not terrible. If youve been on awhile that is to be expected. I would get it down some before you embark on another cycle so that you have more of a buffer. You really dont want your hematocrit to get over 54 or so.

Thanks Maldorf, I had my blood test done right after my blast phase to see where I'm at...currently cruising on 250mg Sustanon every 10 days.

Thanks Maldorf, I had my blood test done right after my blast phase to see where I'm at...currently cruising on 250mg Sustanon every 10 days.

Not too bad a dose for cruise but keep in mind a true HRT dose is no more than about 150 mg/7 days. The dose youre taking now is going to make your H/H continue to rise very slowly, so that it may not drop much at all while youre off. Look at donating blood to get it down.

Not too bad a dose for cruise but keep in mind a true HRT dose is no more than about 150 mg/7 days. The dose youre taking now is going to make your H/H continue to rise very slowly, so that it may not drop much at all while youre off. Look at donating blood to get it down.

I was considering donating blood when my htc has reached 53-54, so you think I should do it now..

Where would u be able to buy one of the small devices they use at blood clinics to test hemoglobin?

Would be interesting to see effects off other aas and hemoglobin levels for future cycles

I bet that makes your life a lot easier. Never heard of someone having their own dialysis machine at home, is that expensive? I do my own INR testing at home and used to test my hemoglobin. Its nice to have the freedom of doing it on your own and not depend on others.

yes it's alot better, i do it 6 days a week when you go to a center it's 3 days a week, this way the toxins wont build up that much and you feel better more often.
insurance pays for it, think about it, they dont need to pay for a nurse or any staff so it becomes cheaper at home

I was considering donating blood when my htc has reached 53-54, so you think I should do it now..

If you are going back on a cycle soon I would do one now.

Where would u be able to buy one of the small devices they use at blood clinics to test hemoglobin?

Would be interesting to see effects off other aas and hemoglobin levels for future cycles

Just search online with google or bing and youll find quite a few places selling them and the cost has come down a lot in the past 5 yrs. Back when I bought mine 5 yrs ago it was about $450 but I looked around a year ago or so and think I saw them for a couple hundred dollars.

I donate blood every couple months, as they make you wait 56 days anyway. Last month I donated double red, so I hafta wait a bit longer to donate again. I'm hoping that the double red donation keeps the rbc's down for that long.....First time I ever did double red, was thinking it could actually be better for me that way, but I don't know for sure.....

If you are going back on a cycle soon I would do one now.

Yeah will do another blast in 8 weeks...so I guess you're right since the values won't be any better with my cruise, best would be to donate before the blast..thanks for taking your time!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member