over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hematocrit observation

Tried both nada effect, i have tried so insanely many supps over the years i must have a placker at amazon's warehouse at this point.
The problem may be Amazon, didn't someone just made a post saying they sell fakes? Or was it a video I saw?

Mostly relevant to this thread….

This MD dives into all of this and really opened my eyes as to how it’s all BS (outside of having comorbidities and other disease states etc)

Very educational and worth a watch if you’re constantly worrying or giving blood uselessly.

Another solid educational Video

Ps. This MD is Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine and is a TRT Doc. Also happens to be a black belt in BJJ so he brings an athlete’s perspective to things.

The problem may be Amazon, didn't someone just made a post saying they sell fakes? Or was it a video I saw?
Some not all, but if you buy brand names the chance of getting a real product is higher.

are you perhabs also using tren this time while you have not used it last time?
my HCT and HB dropped significantly (9% HCT, 3 points HB) and i didnt change a thing but add nattokinase and i was on tren (210mg-280mg/week) during the second time
it is just an assumption and i might be completely wrong but for me it seems as if tren would lower hct/HB quite a bit
How much nattokinase daily do you use ?

I thought it's dosed in 2000fu capsules. Just ordered some gonna try 4000fu daily to try bring down my hemoglobin

Anyone ever do an H/H test mid-day? I did a few months back and was in range. Fasted a.m. I am always 18/19 & 51/52. Mid- day test I was 17 & 49. I also did not slam fluids just to skew the results, just drank what I would on a normal day.

Anyone ever do an H/H test mid-day? I did a few months back and was in range. Fasted a.m. I am always 18/19 & 51/52. Mid- day test I was 17 & 49. I also did not slam fluids just to skew the results, just drank what I would on a normal day.
Makes total sense. Even if you do slam liquids to get it all into blood and balanced just takes time. At night I lose 3-4lbs routinely. That's basically water from breathing, existing and not drinking for hours.

Makes total sense. Even if you do slam liquids to get it all into blood and balanced just takes time. At night I lose 3-4lbs routinely. That's basically water from breathing, existing and not drinking for hours.
exactly and a lot of use are very heavy for our frames and sweat a good bit while we sleep as well. an H/H test fasted after 8 hours or so of sleep will simply represent your worse reading of the day as this number is gonna move according to hydration.

It was 53 on 10-2. The rest of my CBC markers were fine. I was plenty hydrated so the only variable was that due to a surgery I am still off of baby aspirin. I know the research and bro science says aspirin doesn't affect hematocrit but I think it does. Everytime I have gone off aspirin for a procedure my hematocrit will rise a few points.

I did recently bump it to 10,000 due to the 2022 study with 1000+ participants that showed 10,800/day reduced arterial plaque.
Interesting. Can you cite that particular study?

It's always better to see the worst case scenario. In addition, most heart attacks occur early in the morning.

I agree but H/H levels are not sole drivers of cardiovascular events. If RBC and platelets are in range even less so.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131