over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RBC Hematocrit

marssel

Sponsor / Kilo Club
Registered
Sponsors
I got a guy I’m about to start prepping he’s been on just prescribed TRT, mid 30s. He is high in both, I’ve been over normal by 1 point 1 time in 20 years. Even on a gram of test im within range; with my guys on shit I have them donate or just put a line in and flush/rinse it away on a weekly basis. Which he is donating but are there some people that are just hyper responders on those two markers and if so any ideas beyond donating? Thanks

I was going to post a thread about high rbc and nattokinase.
I have had high hemo for over 20 years always tried to donate every 30 days.
Been going to a hematologist since 2012.
Even with treated sleep apnea and lower dosed cycles I had to get a pint out every 2 months. Fast forward to January 2022 I started nattokinase. I haven't had a phlebotomy since then my hematocrit went from 56 to 48 now. Dante had written about it before but I started taking it 6000 fus a day.
I recently started a larger cycle than I have been on in a decade so we will see if it keeps the numbers down.

I got a guy I’m about to start prepping he’s been on just prescribed TRT, mid 30s. He is high in both, I’ve been over normal by 1 point 1 time in 20 years. Even on a gram of test im within range; with my guys on shit I have them donate or just put a line in and flush/rinse it away on a weekly basis. Which he is donating but are there some people that are just hyper responders on those two markers and if so any ideas beyond donating? Thanks
Is his prescribed test a full amount 1 time a week injection? When my trt went from 230mg once a week to 230mg broken up into 3x a week mine went down..I don’t know why but with me and some friends I’ve seen bolus injections causing more problems with rbc than actual MG

Even with treated sleep apnea and lower dosed cycles I had to get a pint out every 2 months. Fast forward to January 2022 I started nattokinase. I haven't had a phlebotomy since then my hematocrit went from 56 to 48 now. Dante had written about it before but I started taking it 6000 fus a day.
I recently started a larger cycle than I have been on in a decade so we will see if it keeps the numbers down.

What brand?

I’m a super responder and low doses of AAS and GH keep my H&H elevated to where I typically get a pint removed every 2 months. This year I started drinking a gallon of water a day. This has helped a lot.

more water, a lot more cardio, retest

Great supplement. I also take 6000fus and alongside proper hydration/cardio I have always been in range.

@Hulk69 I use doctors best brand

Is his prescribed test a full amount 1 time a week injection? When my trt went from 230mg once a week to 230mg broken up into 3x a week mine went down..I don’t know why but with me and some friends I’ve seen bolus injections causing more problems with rbc than actual MG
It’s a single, I’ll see if breaking it ups help prolly take what 60 days to see.

Are you sure you didn't go from testing your hematocrit dehydrated vs testing it hydrated? It's a bit hard to believe that nattokinase would be why your hematocrit went down that much. It is an excellent supplement for preventing blood clots but isn't supposed to lower hematocrit.

He shouldn't be donating all the time. What he should do is not test his RBC's anymore because it's only going to lead to anxiety when nothing is going to happen as a result of his isolated high hematocrit.

1. What's the TRT dosage and frequency?

Some guys are on "TRT" +200 mg.

In real life, absolute peak might be 900 ng/dL and only for a few hours of the day, not for half a week. (In a young healthy male with peak genetics)

We got guys with TROUGH levels over 1,000 ng/dL thats a recipe for side effects as its not natural at all.

2. Undiagnosed/untreated Sleep apnea can do this as well

3. He must keep an eye on ferritin. Regular donation will quickly deplete iron stores. Anemia can affect energy levels, mood, wellbeing and even cognitive function/libido sometimes.

I find alot of variation in this as well. Some guys need to donate often, some not as much. But having high isolated hematocrit and not have it connected to RBC or donation as much, is a tough one.

He shouldn't be donating all the time. What he should do is not test his RBC's anymore because it's only going to lead to anxiety when nothing is going to happen as a result of his isolated high hematocrit.
So you’re saying if the rest of the bloods are good who cares about RBC/HCT? I kinda feel that way but he’s sweating it

So you’re saying if the rest of the bloods are good who cares about RBC/HCT? I kinda feel that way but he’s sweating it
If platelets are in range and he doesn't have a genetic clotting disorder then he has nothing to worry about. Nobody should be donating unless platelets are high and / or they have a genetic clotting disorder. Most guys would keep hematocrit in range if they stayed hydrated and treated their sleep apnea.

If platelets are in range and he doesn't have a genetic clotting disorder then he has nothing to worry about. Nobody should be donating unless platelets are high and / or they have a genetic clotting disorder. Most guys would keep hematocrit in range if they stayed hydrated and treated their sleep apnea.
too bad most endos disagree. mine said if you stay at 53 for your next blood work we are gonna have to back off the 100mg to 50 as clotting is a risk factor. and hes a board certified endo pretty smart and part time prof at university. i think its more of a malpractice cover your ass , but anyways it sucks that they freak out if hematocrit is high in isolation, but BP, lipids, absence of high platletes and clotting factor.

Are you sure you didn't go from testing your hematocrit dehydrated vs testing it hydrated? It's a bit hard to believe that nattokinase would be why your hematocrit went down that much. It is an excellent supplement for preventing blood clots but isn't supposed to lower hematocrit.
100% sure like I said been going to hematologist for over a decade always drank tons of water and at times used glycerol. Last draw was 56% 19 hemoglobin in December 2020.
Last visit to hematologist hematocrit was 49 and hemoglobin was 16. Color me happy. I used to go in hyperhydrated when it was high. But for the last year I went in dehydrated just to try to get a pint pulled out as donation is healthy because it gets rid of bound iron and dead rbcs. I even tried taking iron to see if it would boost it and it did nada.
Color me happy. It works in some but not all there is information on the web of those on HRT using it with success. If you read up on it nattokinase is like the perfect supplement for bodybuilders and the rbc machines that we are. I got the covid jab in Feb 2021 and started the natto right then.

Im one of those guys who is hyper responder if we can say that ,my rbc hct is always out of range from young age 18 y/o even with 100-120 mg test week split on 40mg on MWF , sometimes even one month after pct ,all others blood markers are perfect ,my lipids was awesome on 750 test and 400 deca ,Ip6 keep it at the high end range but is weird that when rbc hct hgb start to drop some how my body try to compensate and my plt go up from midle of the range were they are normaly most of the time , i dont have sleep apnea and i smoke ocasionaly i always drink 3-5 liters of water daily ,after last year when i got a blood clot on baby aspirine (need it for my stent got it in 2017 on my heart attack )and one pill of Nattokinase daily i test for genetic blood clooting disorder and all five came back negative , i was thinking to give a try and bump my Nattokinase to 6000-8000 fu daily and my trt ,right now im on emeric protocol 70 mg week-10 mg daily of test cyp but i was thinking to up my dose on 25 daily because my sex drive is kinda low and most likley my test numbers are not at high end range , i will have in one or two week some blood work to see how my cbc numbers are and then bump my natto and trt

i cant buy into this no matter what anyone says

blood doesnt just thicken for no reason and if its TRT, then come off for a while its your body under unnecessary pressure

thicker blood always creates fatigue too and its making the heart pump harder

i know trudel goes on about it, but something just feels off with high haemoglobin

plus everytime i get mine back down i feel much better and my platelets are always in range

100% sure like I said been going to hematologist for over a decade always drank tons of water and at times used glycerol. Last draw was 56% 19 hemoglobin in December 2020.
Last visit to hematologist hematocrit was 49 and hemoglobin was 16. Color me happy. I used to go in hyperhydrated when it was high. But for the last year I went in dehydrated just to try to get a pint pulled out as donation is healthy because it gets rid of bound iron and dead rbcs. I even tried taking iron to see if it would boost it and it did nada.
Color me happy. It works in some but not all there is information on the web of those on HRT using it with success. If you read up on it nattokinase is like the perfect supplement for bodybuilders and the rbc machines that we are. I got the covid jab in Feb 2021 and started the natto right then.
Lucky you. Nattokinase most definitely does not impact my hematocrit number, but I take it to prevent clots and to reverse atherosclerosis so it's incredibly beneficial regardless.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity