over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RBC Hematocrit

It's hypoxia induced. Body isn't getting oxygen during sleep, so it compensates by trying to make more RBC.

That's why athletes train at high altitude for endurance advantage. Thinner air = less oxygen = body makes more RBC to compensate. = More RBC = More oxygen to muscles and heart = Better endurance = Advantage in sports
Yea I knew that in sports I had a GF who’s family had land in Montana right by Glacier National and every July during prep for summer shows we’d go there I’d train hitting the trails and swimmers in Flat Head Lake and I didn’t get bloods but when I went back to Texas I could stepmill for 2 hours pretty easily, always faded. I think that’s part of why Phil stayed in Colorado. I just always thought of apnea as a negative and didn’t think it woukd increase RBC, I thought maybe bc it was a few times an hour a few hours a day it wasn’t hypoxia induced but maybe some secondary action I was unaware of but thanks for the info!

the biggest thing for me was dropping the red meat. I was eating around 4-5 lbs of organic ground beef every week. Once I swapped to ground turkey I saw a massive improvement (drop) in RBC and HCT. Now I barely touch 50 HCT on a blast. whereas before id hover around 53 to 54 on a cruise...
I think the key there is ground, I believe a lot more blood is in ground vs steaks. I do tons of grass fed beef and venison and my HCT is never high. Last 4 weeks on prep I live on too round/sirloin with mustard and broccoli so say 5-7 meals a day and my iron isn’t high even. Mind you I try to get as much blood out of my deer as I can.

I was going to post a thread about high rbc and nattokinase.
I have had high hemo for over 20 years always tried to donate every 30 days.
Been going to a hematologist since 2012.
Even with treated sleep apnea and lower dosed cycles I had to get a pint out every 2 months. Fast forward to January 2022 I started nattokinase. I haven't had a phlebotomy since then my hematocrit went from 56 to 48 now. Dante had written about it before but I started taking it 6000 fus a day.
I recently started a larger cycle than I have been on in a decade so we will see if it keeps the numbers down.
Are you taking 1 cap. between meals 3 times a day? I read that it was better splitting dose twice a day according to some studies I think.

the biggest thing for me was dropping the red meat. I was eating around 4-5 lbs of organic ground beef every week. Once I swapped to ground turkey I saw a massive improvement (drop) in RBC and HCT. Now I barely touch 50 HCT on a blast. whereas before id hover around 53 to 54 on a cruise...
Was the organic ground beef grass-fed?

I was going to post a thread about high rbc and nattokinase.
I have had high hemo for over 20 years always tried to donate every 30 days.
Been going to a hematologist since 2012.
Even with treated sleep apnea and lower dosed cycles I had to get a pint out every 2 months. Fast forward to January 2022 I started nattokinase. I haven't had a phlebotomy since then my hematocrit went from 56 to 48 now. Dante had written about it before but I started taking it 6000 fus a day.
I recently started a larger cycle than I have been on in a decade so we will see if it keeps the numbers down.
How much nattokinase do you take daily? And any side effects from it?

Marsell, I'm a vet on Amasci amd we've talked prior years ago.

Funny I just came across Dave Palumbo's youtube about this theory. I donated for years and it never helped me.

Dave and Marc Lobliner both made a valid arguements about hemoticrit and plasma. Check it out.

I've had hematocrit of 60% many times over the course of years. It fluctuates but never goes below 54%. I stopped worrying about it because I know I have a really good fibrinogen level, good platelets, no high BP, no sleep apnea, and no factor V or prothrombin 3. I also consume a lot of Omega 3s and natto.
ok im in the same boat as you
most of this year i have been off trt
took blood out, got back on trt
and back to where i was within a month

im at the point i dont care anymore
i dont get headaches , i dont get dizzy
my platelets are low , id rather be on trt so not going to stop

ok im in the same boat as you
most of this year i have been off trt
took blood out, got back on trt
and back to where i was within a month

im at the point i dont care anymore
i dont get headaches , i dont get dizzy
my platelets are low , id rather be on trt so not going to stop
I honestly think the reason the hematocrit is that high is due to the fact I have donated blood so many times. Forces the bone marrow to stimulate even more EPO and red blood cells, making it even more counter productive.

I honestly think the reason the hematocrit is that high is due to the fact I have donated blood so many times. Forces the bone marrow to stimulate even more EPO and red blood cells, making it even more counter productive.
I thought so too. Just a theory.

My hematocrit went down after 15 years of elevation and donating every 2 months, when I stated donating less, maybe twice a year at most. Interesting.

I thought so too. Just a theory.

My hematocrit went down after 15 years of elevation and donating every 2 months, when I stated donating less, maybe twice a year at most. Interesting.
Man i hope mine drops over time then too

I just donated yesterday and now my iron is down. Hemoglobin is down now from ~18, Is 14.4. WTF?

I just donated yesterday and now my iron is down. Hemoglobin is down now from ~18, Is 14.4. WTF?
Could be that you are more hydrated too?

i think that definetly happened to me
ive only bloodlett once though and only 350ml

one thing i am thinking though is , i may have ashtma ? (when i was a kid i was told i had ashtma but my mom is hardcore and didnt take me back for further review)
or my lungs are fucked ? i do smoke so it could be that too ?

although i convinced my mother and father to get a blood test and they have smoked for over 50 years and theyre cbc was fine ? lol

i switched from telmisartan to enalapril and will see if that helps

i know jordan peters supp with ip6 did absolutely nothing at all
and telmisartan , ive never seen work for people with high hct
enalapril i have seen work though

i think that definetly happened to me
ive only bloodlett once though and only 350ml

one thing i am thinking though is , i may have ashtma ? (when i was a kid i was told i had ashtma but my mom is hardcore and didnt take me back for further review)
or my lungs are fucked ? i do smoke so it could be that too ?

although i convinced my mother and father to get a blood test and they have smoked for over 50 years and theyre cbc was fine ? lol

i switched from telmisartan to enalapril and will see if that helps

i know jordan peters supp with ip6 did absolutely nothing at all
and telmisartan , ive never seen work for people with high hct
enalapril i have seen work though
Before jordan peters only cared about making money he stated a few times on his website that he blood lets a lot at home himself. Everyone seems to say something different

Before jordan peters only cared about making money he stated a few times on his website that he blood lets a lot at home himself. Everyone seems to say something different
I know a very prominent University professor who’s a GBO pro and went to Nats a few times. Huge guy in his day. He always told me to pop an iv in my arm and let it drain in the sink til I thought it was a pint or 20 minutes passed. This guy is keynote speaker at a lot of symposiums globally at the ASC etc. I never did it my RBC and HCT are just barely barely out of range. But he did it for decades with guys like Aceto and his wife (in the 1980s) If you figured out who it is don’t post please but he’s a literal genius and he said blood letting was integral for him bc his blood got thick as shit. He’s healthy and in his 60s after like 4 decades of being on shit so there’s that.

Marsell, I'm a vet on Amasci amd we've talked prior years ago.

Funny I just came across Dave Palumbo's youtube about this theory. I donated for years and it never helped me.

Dave and Marc Lobliner both made a valid arguements about hemoticrit and plasma. Check it out.

I hope this is the case as I always have high HB, HCT, RBC and low PLT. Makes sense.

I know a very prominent University professor who’s a GBO pro and went to Nats a few times. Huge guy in his day. He always told me to pop an iv in my arm and let it drain in the sink til I thought it was a pint or 20 minutes passed. This guy is keynote speaker at a lot of symposiums globally at the ASC etc. I never did it my RBC and HCT are just barely barely out of range. But he did it for decades with guys like Aceto and his wife (in the 1980s) If you figured out who it is don’t post please but he’s a literal genius and he said blood letting was integral for him bc his blood got thick as shit. He’s healthy and in his 60s after like 4 decades of being on shit so there’s that.
I've blood let myself at home with blood bags when needed. It is only temporary but works , I don't get low iron or ferritin either because der always a decent level

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear