over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Here's a Valentines Day thought....

Maybe we could set up a donating thread for the needy Tom? just a thought..

If BigA approves of that it would be cool. Imagine a bunch of muscleheads not only have brains but hearts as well.

I understand your point and respect it. I just wanted to mention there is much poverty here is the usa. I live in a extremely depressed inner city area
and see walking stick figure people often . Helping our fellow man is just what I think I am suppose to do.It is not all I do. I f---off a tremendous amount of cash but can say for sure when I help out those in need that money is never wasted. Thanks, T

I agree.
We can do so much to our close fellow man like help, donate food and clothes or even volunteer at local food banks.
Instead of sending money to Africa, Haiti or whatever other poor country and have a small percentage of that money actually arrive there what about helping out our own American kids and local people in need instead?
And its not about Valentines day or has anything to do with poverty. You want to help do it instead of talking about it. Actions speak louder....

How about instead of spending millions of dollars on flowers that will be dead and in the garbage within a week......we feed some starving children!!!

Good point for those who don't donate, but I already do donate to several charities a year. V Day I like to get my loved one flowers as that's the only thing I can pretty much afford and she is very traditional and like the flowers..She takes pictures of the flowers before they die and saves them to print or post on her facebook or whatever else she does with them.

I barley makes ends meat and donate all the time...actually I'm to the point I'm about to cut back on my donating because I get no thanks and I donate belongings as well to clients at work who piss and moan you aint buying them new stuff.:banghead:

It's always good to give a little. Makes you feel good to help someone. Let's not forget the animals too, guys. I feel especially bad for animals because they dont understand why bad things are happening to them.

I agree flowers are a waste of money. That's why I got my girl some kits of gh and a necklace and earings as well as some sexy clothes.

I do donate though and agree that if people would stop their daily starbucks drinks and use half of that money to buy real food and the other half for donations then the world would be a better place. I just I still use Valentine's day as a day (other than bday, anniversary, christmas) to spoil my lady.

I'm not against showing your love on Valentines Day but I think donating in your wife's or girlfriend's name is so much better than wasting money on a parishable item like flowers.

I know I am lucky enough to be married to a woman who would be 1,000 times happier if I told her I was going to buy her flowers but instead I donated the money to a worthy charity. I'm just not smart enough to have thought of it and made that move. But next time I will.

Tom, that is a great (I hate the cliche) "Win - Win".

And there are websites that publish the % of donated money that actually gets to the intended recipients (human and animal and environment) vs. the percentage that goes to Administrative expenses.

But PM Members, please don't completely begrudge a high salary to the people running some of these charities. It's a very competitive market and you need someone extremely talented to both raise the money and efficiently distribute it. Its a full time (+) job and it's millions of dollars of donations. These people get paid well, but they could easily make much more money on Wall Street or a Fortune 500. These people aren't politicians making less salary but getting rich making shady side deals. These people are fighting the good fight.

Last edited:
A donations thread sounds like a fantastic idea. It's got My FULL SUPPORT!!

I'm with you Tom

I'll still buy my wife some roses and cook her dinner at home, because desert is so much fum :D
Feed My Starving Children is a great organization. Also Family Promise, they help homeless families. I organize a meal every Sunday at the homeless shelter downtown Phoenix. We have it right after a AA meeting. Just trying to give back and help those who are suffering. If you look into your own community you will see so many ways to help those in need. Showing someone love and compassion face to face goes a long way, for both parties involved :)
The World would be a much better place if everyone did just a little for the person down the street that isn't as fortunate.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws