over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Here's Syntherol results - 21" arms!

Must be because they are much bigger then the average gym rat...There has to be some magic formula to their massive size:p:rolleyes:

Not only is there a magic formula but MuscleTech is bottling it!! :D

Must be because they are much bigger then the average gym rat...There has to be some magic formula to their massive size:p:rolleyes:

:yeahthat:

Much respects for the reply fellas. I def run a log once I start. Wish it was near my damn birthday so I could take advantage of that wonderful offer. An find some one to take better pics for me LOL

Big A seems to be the man in the know on this stuff for sure. Great info he has posted.

LOL Implants WTF my Calves are actually bigger than most of those clowns already. I just want to play with this stuff so I have hands on experience more than any thing.

I'm actually having 2 surgery's on my right arm in the next month or so so I thought this would be a nice time to play around.

Thank all of you again for your time

The Jackle

how did the surgery go mate?

Good pics.and info.deff.something I'm looking into.

What muscle group are you thinking of doing...Also, will you be running a log?!

SYNTHEROL

definitely for those who wants to lift up the weak body parts!!!amazing stuff:headband: real deal:love:

Last edited:
Quick couple questions... 1) massaging after inject. Can you use a TENS device over the muscle as a substitute or in addition for massaging the lumps out?
2)Would the effects that some of the newer peptides offer (specifically IGF-1LR3 and PegMGF) be a possible substitute, or an added benefit?
3) Would like to hear more about Pec administration and it's effects, good and bad.

Quick couple questions... 1) massaging after inject. Can you use a TENS device over the muscle as a substitute or in addition for massaging the lumps out?
2)Would the effects that some of the newer peptides offer (specifically IGF-1LR3 and PegMGF) be a possible substitute, or an added benefit?
3) Would like to hear more about Pec administration and it's effects, good and bad.

I found syntherol administration in the upper pecs helped bring my weak upper pecs up literally within a week. Upper pecs respond very quickly!

How did you go about the amount of ml's per i.j. and how many of those microinjects did you do just in the upper portion of the chest?

You got off easy compared to me(trying to do the right thing involving work). I had a doctors note that stated I be put on light duty for two weeks when working for the 2nd largest food distributor as a delivery driver.
I was naive because I had always done the right thing and worked hard, even when the company was having me work in situations that were technically illegal.

Was told not to come into work and get checked out by another dr. And then they fired me exactly one month to the day I turned in that Dr's note.

Said it was because I had reported incidents like we were supposed to but it wasn't in my file. Was another person's job to put those incidents in my file.
So I followed rules by the book, killed my body for the company, and was rewarded by being fired.

I found syntherol administration in the upper pecs helped bring my weak upper pecs up literally within a week. Upper pecs respond very quickly!

How did you go about the amount of ml's per i.j. and how many of those microinjects did you do just in the upper portion of the chest?

I may start this again tonight. I'll use a 27 gauge slin pin and inject 1ml syntherol in at least two spots in each upper pec to start. I don't have a protocol. I do everything based on how it looks and feels. I'll inject it EOD and injection placement depends on the look and the level of swelling. You have to think like a sculpture and put it wherever will look best at that time of injection. I never inject into tissue that it too sore or inflamed.

Exactly how did you pin your upper pecs? Very curious to that.

I may start this again tonight. I'll use a 27 gauge slin pin and inject 1ml syntherol in at least two spots in each upper pec to start. I don't have a protocol. I do everything based on how it looks and feels. I'll inject it EOD and injection placement depends on the look and the level of swelling. You have to think like a sculpture and put it wherever will look best at that time of injection. I never inject into tissue that it too sore or inflamed.

Good info. Great protocol too. The fixed protocols can be great but sometimes if it's sore injecting there again is only gonna cause issues. So listening to your body and thinking of your body like a scuplture is a great way of doing things. I will be following the same system this time round but sure it will be going in my calves pretty much ed as they need it :D

Exactly how to take synthol

I'm thinking about taking synthol for my lacking body parts. My question is after reading everything. When injecting my arms it says to start with 1ml or 3ml if ti do both biceps and triceps. What I'm wondering do I do both arms 3 ml or both arms total 3 ml. So do 1.5 in each arm? This is the only thing I'm confused about.

I'm thinking about taking synthol for my lacking body parts. My question is after reading everything. When injecting my arms it says to start with 1ml or 3ml if ti do both biceps and triceps. What I'm wondering do I do both arms 3 ml or both arms total 3 ml. So do 1.5 in each arm? This is the only thing I'm confused about.

Start with 1ml per muscle to see how your body reacts. It's best to get a feel for things through small amounts so you don't cause over irritation.

Start with 1ml per muscle to see how your body reacts. It's best to get a feel for things through small amounts so you don't cause over irritation.

x2

Start low and gradually build up the dose. Big A has a protocol for arms that starts at 0.5ml per muscle head and goes up to 1.5ml.

I used Synthol in my arms as well very well put together product held 95% of size used it in tris biceps and brachialis muscles turned out very well..

There are loads of great pics/posts in this thread. I have posted before but only just read the entire thread.

Looking good im surprised

You have to laugh. The original arm pics are not even in this thread anymore and this guy says this on his way to 50 posts :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackrabbit
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131