advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hey guys wanted to share this with you from kevin levrones website.

bananas007

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Slaying The Elephant In The Room
May 2nd, 2012

Talking about roids once and for all so you can stop asking.

The expression, “elephant in the room,” is defined as an obvious truth that is being ignored or goes unaddressed. I hate these kinds of elephants, and it’s the job of a good journalist to slay these elephants.

In the bodybuilding
industry, the elephant is steroids. The industry avoids talking about it, but fans and bodybuilders at all levels have no problem asking about it.

The most common fan question that comes in is something like:

“Hey Kev, why don’t the pros talk about the best way to take roids? It would be great if you step up and talk openly about it, we just want to know the truth, that’s all.”

I hate elephants, so I’m going to use this opportunity to slay the steroid elephant once and for all – as it pertains to me anyway.

This officially represents the LIMIT I’m willing to go when it comes to talking steroids. Once you read this, PLEASE, never litter my inbox again with questions about steroids. This is as far as I go.

First, a few words in defense of the industry (which I respect) and its many ambassadors, by way of an analogy to the music industry.

As we all know, rock and rap musicians like their drugs. Rolling Stone magazine isn’t stupid enough to pretend otherwise. They’d probably even admit that drug abuse, sadly, plays an integral roll. However, Rolling Stone is under no obligation to tell its readers how to take drugs. And neither are the rock stars or concert promoters. Aside from being dangerous and illegal information, it would be pointless.

Drugs without hard work and talent amount to nothing. Drug abuse is not an
exact science – it’s risky, and everyone reacts differently. Taking drugs won’t earn you a gold record or an IFBB pro card, unless you’re already a remarkable specimen with an insane work ethic and tremendous luck.

I know the rock & roll analogy isn’t perfect. Which is why I’m going to toss you a few bones…er, a few facts, rather, not unlike the rap sheet of street drugs your teachers covered in high school health class. It’s neither an endorsement, nor a menu for what I personally did, and it’s all I’ll ever say on the subject. Here goes…

Bodybuilders who take roids generally do it in two cycles: bulking phase in the months leading up to a show, and cutting phase, which can be the last six weeks before a show.

Some drugs are injected, which can cause abscesses or embolisms; and some are swallowed, which can cause profound liver damage if taken in the wrong doses, or for too long. Most advanced users will combine the two approaches at once.

Bodybuilders who use drugs under the guidance of a DOCTOR are at a huge advantage in terms of long-term health. The physician can be a close friend or family member willing to bend the rules as the lesser of
two evils: they can’t stop the user from using, but at least they can stop him from dying.

A bulking cycle can involve the abuse of Anadrol, Deca and some form of testosterone…perhaps a mixed testosterone, like Sustanine 250.

A
cutting cycle can include the abuse of Anavar, Winstrol V, i.e., elements that can work with very low calories and don’t cause you to retain water.

Clembuterol/aspirin is something that is abused during the cutting phase, as it can thin the skin and boost the heart rate. Today, legal fat burners can be found at the MD supplement store that are safer and work fine.

Human growth hormone builds mass but causes water retention that tortoise-shaped distended-stomach look that has Michelangelo rolling in his grave.

Nolvadex is an estrogen blocker taken concurrently with the bulking and cutting cycles, to help reduce side-effects and increase the effects of steroids.

Demadex is a fast-acting diuretic that works quickly, even when abused the night before a show – a nice product if you live to tell about it. This bodybuilder cheated death a few times. You might not be so lucky.

If the above list slay the elephant by way of stating facts. Bottom line:
yes, some bodybuilders use steroids. (Duh.)

I used steroids in moderation, and one of the main reasons I lost up to 30 lbs in the off season is because I had no interest in putting any more of that swill into my body than necessary to win shows. I would take truckloads of liver pills, drink oceans of water and pray for my life.

Today I use Life Force MD Bio Identical Hormone Replacement a safe, legal route to maximizing my gains. I can get shockingly close to emulating the effects of anabolic steroids, without the risks or illegalities.

When it comes to getting huge and ripped, steroids should be on the bottom of your checklist, or not on it at all. There’s tons of stuff to consider first. Training, nutrition, water, rest, supplements, and the controlled insanity
of needing to be the best – a mental state that I explore deeply.

Mentally, you may have more in common with an IFBB Hall of Fame legend than you thought.

Guys,
I Have The Best Overall Record In Body Building History To Date, IFBB Hall Of Famer, CEO Of Levrone Formula Inc., Founding Member Of Life Force MD, Editor-in-Chief of Levrone Report, 100% Health and Mostly Very Proud Dad. Success Is In You Not A Bottle Or Pill You Take.

Peace,
Kevin

Wow

Slaying The Elephant In The Room
May 2nd, 2012

Talking about roids once and for all so you can stop asking.

The expression, “elephant in the room,” is defined as an obvious truth that is being ignored or goes unaddressed. I hate these kinds of elephants, and it’s the job of a good journalist to slay these elephants.

In the bodybuilding
industry, the elephant is steroids. The industry avoids talking about it, but fans and bodybuilders at all levels have no problem asking about it.

The most common fan question that comes in is something like:

“Hey Kev, why don’t the pros talk about the best way to take roids? It would be great if you step up and talk openly about it, we just want to know the truth, that’s all.”

I hate elephants, so I’m going to use this opportunity to slay the steroid elephant once and for all – as it pertains to me anyway.

This officially represents the LIMIT I’m willing to go when it comes to talking steroids. Once you read this, PLEASE, never litter my inbox again with questions about steroids. This is as far as I go.

First, a few words in defense of the industry (which I respect) and its many ambassadors, by way of an analogy to the music industry.

As we all know, rock and rap musicians like their drugs. Rolling Stone magazine isn’t stupid enough to pretend otherwise. They’d probably even admit that drug abuse, sadly, plays an integral roll. However, Rolling Stone is under no obligation to tell its readers how to take drugs. And neither are the rock stars or concert promoters. Aside from being dangerous and illegal information, it would be pointless.

Drugs without hard work and talent amount to nothing. Drug abuse is not an
exact science – it’s risky, and everyone reacts differently. Taking drugs won’t earn you a gold record or an IFBB pro card, unless you’re already a remarkable specimen with an insane work ethic and tremendous luck.

I know the rock & roll analogy isn’t perfect. Which is why I’m going to toss you a few bones…er, a few facts, rather, not unlike the rap sheet of street drugs your teachers covered in high school health class. It’s neither an endorsement, nor a menu for what I personally did, and it’s all I’ll ever say on the subject. Here goes…

Bodybuilders who take roids generally do it in two cycles: bulking phase in the months leading up to a show, and cutting phase, which can be the last six weeks before a show.

Some drugs are injected, which can cause abscesses or embolisms; and some are swallowed, which can cause profound liver damage if taken in the wrong doses, or for too long. Most advanced users will combine the two approaches at once.

Bodybuilders who use drugs under the guidance of a DOCTOR are at a huge advantage in terms of long-term health. The physician can be a close friend or family member willing to bend the rules as the lesser of
two evils: they can’t stop the user from using, but at least they can stop him from dying.

A bulking cycle can involve the abuse of Anadrol, Deca and some form of testosterone…perhaps a mixed testosterone, like Sustanine 250.

A
cutting cycle can include the abuse of Anavar, Winstrol V, i.e., elements that can work with very low calories and don’t cause you to retain water.

Clembuterol/aspirin is something that is abused during the cutting phase, as it can thin the skin and boost the heart rate. Today, legal fat burners can be found at the MD supplement store that are safer and work fine.

Human growth hormone builds mass but causes water retention that tortoise-shaped distended-stomach look that has Michelangelo rolling in his grave.

Nolvadex is an estrogen blocker taken concurrently with the bulking and cutting cycles, to help reduce side-effects and increase the effects of steroids.

Demadex is a fast-acting diuretic that works quickly, even when abused the night before a show – a nice product if you live to tell about it. This bodybuilder cheated death a few times. You might not be so lucky.

If the above list slay the elephant by way of stating facts. Bottom line:
yes, some bodybuilders use steroids. (Duh.)

I used steroids in moderation, and one of the main reasons I lost up to 30 lbs in the off season is because I had no interest in putting any more of that swill into my body than necessary to win shows. I would take truckloads of liver pills, drink oceans of water and pray for my life.

Today I use Life Force MD Bio Identical Hormone Replacement a safe, legal route to maximizing my gains. I can get shockingly close to emulating the effects of anabolic steroids, without the risks or illegalities.

When it comes to getting huge and ripped, steroids should be on the bottom of your checklist, or not on it at all. There’s tons of stuff to consider first. Training, nutrition, water, rest, supplements, and the controlled insanity
of needing to be the best – a mental state that I explore deeply.

Mentally, you may have more in common with an IFBB Hall of Fame legend than you thought.

Guys,
I Have The Best Overall Record In Body Building History To Date, IFBB Hall Of Famer, CEO Of Levrone Formula Inc., Founding Member Of Life Force MD, Editor-in-Chief of Levrone Report, 100% Health and Mostly Very Proud Dad. Success Is In You Not A Bottle Or Pill You Take.

Peace,
Kevin

Just an awesome post. That is called TRUTH

Honestly what Kevin says here in this post is what he actually believes. Those drugs and NOT massive dosages.

We had a buddy in common and we were all together and e told Kevin what he was taking. Kevin told him to cut it I half and guess what... He looked better within a week.

Kevin believes more is not better. Basics. Keep it basic. Eat. Train hard. Take the RIGHT gear at the RIGHT times and that's how it's done.

Intresting , thanks for sharing

I have to say he had the right idea to stop steroids in the off season and only go full mega blast during contest prep. It should probably increase his longevity. I heard he didn't even work out in the off season and just lived a normal life eating whatever and going out and socializing

I don't know how relevant this is to this thread but it involves pro usage so I'll throw it out there. Ignore it if it is too off topic.
A buddy of mine I literally just talked to met Johnny Jackson a year or two ago. He was told not to use more than 500mg of any one substance, but to rotate compounds in and out never exceeding 500mg of each. Kind of like what Emeric was talking about in my thread earlier, you only have so many recepters.

he was talking to straight up newbs who don't know shit about steroids I believe

Kevin has stated many times to me and openly in MD ad his site.

Test Decca anadrol off season
Winny mast anavar Clen precontest

Ivasked him about tren... He didn't even know what it was. I said parabola. And he was like ohhhhh. It's ok but you don't need it.

The pros of the 90s didn't load up on exotic stuff like most think. They did however train a lot harder.

Kevin put Seth ferrocce through a leg workout on MD. It was only squats. Seth threw up 3 times and that was 1/4 of Kevin's leg workout. I saw Seth about 3 hr after the workout he was still green and said e couldn't eat still.

Train w Phil or Kevin or Dorian or branch in person. Then come back and tell me what a beast you are. You will be humbled like never before.

The pros of the 90s didn't load up on exotic stuff like most think. They did however train a lot harder.

I have to call bull crap on that on . your best effort is your best effort. I bet if I had the chance to train with Kevin I might vomit from the exertion. I think ALL the pros train hard ...can you name one that has the rep for not training hard ?/ ( though Dante has said that Paul Dillet could grow 2 inches on his calves just mowing the lawn)

awsome post the maryland muscle machine was always one of my favs sickest delts ever!!

Kevin was and is a FREAK OF NATURE ....Some people are just born with that talent ....The rest of us turn to AAS/peptides to try and achive a similar look There is no elephant in the room .Unless your an absolute Idiot and I am sure there is plenty of those ..I am glad he is honest about use but The muscle he carried was no way on a few weak anabolic steroids ....Once again he dumbs things down to sound ritchous . Did he talk about the synthol that him and flex were using regularly and then finally one night after the Grand Prix Flex told ronnie about it and magicly two years later ronnie was king ...Bottom line
Geneticly gifted individuals + impecable work ethic + aas and gh and slin + FOOD equals IFBB PRO

Great post and everything Kevin said is pretty much spot on. You do not need need massive amounts of anything to see great results. Rotating compounds is very wise as well. Train hard, eat properly, supplement correctly,sleep enough, and then think about the extra stuff if necessary. Great article all around.

I have to call bull crap on that on . your best effort is your best effort. I bet if I had the chance to train with Kevin I might vomit from the exertion. I think ALL the pros train hard ...can you name one that has the rep for not training hard ?/ ( though Dante has said that Paul Dillet could grow 2 inches on his calves just mowing the lawn)

I'll tell you what bud if you think you train hard now....do a workout w a pro. You will put more than your best effort in. Call crap all you want I'm sharing some knowledge that unless you had trained with one of these guys you wouldn't know. Look at the new jumps ferrocce made this year after one workout w kevin.

Try this:

5 sets of squats
1 set of 25
2 set of 15
2 sets of 12 and a last set of 15

Thats Kevin's first exercise now leg presses 4 sets hack squats 4 sets ext 4 sets leg curls 3 sets and then lunges 5 passes.

Do all that on your own. Dont pussy out. Cuz if Kevin is there e isn't gona let you quit or he will remind you just how far away from training like a pro you really are!! :)

And btw what's your best effort? Till you are tired? Puke? Pass out? Shot yourself?

Lotsa guys think they train like animals and then you see them train and ita comical.

To look like a pro you have to train like a pro. And yes... They have mind muscle connection above 99% of most advanced trainers. You don't have to believe it, ita just a fact!

And btw what's your best effort? Till you are tired? Puke? Pass out? Shot yourself?

Lotsa guys think they train like animals and then you see them train and ita comical.

To look like a pro you have to train like a pro. And yes... They have mind muscle connection above 99% of most advanced trainers. You don't have to believe it, ita just a fact!

No it is not a fact. Training intelligently trumps training until you puke. In fact, I could argue training until vomiting or close to it is counter productive. Branch's form is not very good in his videos but he goes all out crazy. I bet if his form was perfect and he was slightly less intense, he would look exactly the same. Doing high volume 30 sets a bodypart is worse than 12 sets per bodypart. You can't out-train a lack of drugs, period. I strongly believe most workout programs yield the same results, even as a natural. I am sure those guys you mention would look no different if they switched up their training style to less intensity.

Hopefully, this turns into a 5+ Page drug vs genetics thread

Geneticly gifted individuals + impecable work ethic + aas and gh and slin + FOOD equals IFBB PRO

i agree

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner