over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys with CPAPS…..

I have the Resmed Airsense 11, and it basically does all the work for you. Just look up how to get into the hidden menu, and how to adjust the pressure and other settings. The machine is so advanced, it finds the right setting on its own. I never got any technician or doc involved, just bought a cpap, looked up how to use it, and learned it all on the go myself. I prefer to have it all in my hand, and not be dependent on some white coat and wait for many weeks if something needs changed... and then have the pleasure to pay absurd money for the "service". Naw man, just like with gear, time to take it in your own hands my man!

Check out the https://www.cpaptalk.com/CPAP-Sleep-Apnea-Forum.html , you will find everything you need on there, wonderful ressource all things sleep apnea and how to treat it.
Doesn't the resmed 10 set things automatically as well?

Think I'm going to do the same. Did you have any issues or just better safe than sorry?
That’s a score I looked up what the VA pays for mine and it’s over $1,000 so score there bro.

That’s a score I looked up what the VA pays for mine and it’s over $1,000 so score there bro.
I can get a new one here in europe(resmed 10) for 500eu on the black market.

Good deal I guess?

I can get a new one here in europe(resmed 10) for 500eu on the black market.

Good deal I guess?
Sounds good I know Euros are world more than dollars, I just asked my fighter he has a Resmed and good insurance he paid $1200 for his

Sounds good I know Euros are world more than dollars, I just asked my fighter he has a Resmed and good insurance he paid $1200 for his
500 eu is like 530 dollars so not really a big difference.

500 eu is like 530 dollars so not really a big difference.
Lol I thought it was like $200 difference yea that’s a score. You’re supposed to have a script to buy them here but if u found an end around……. The local CPap place for me won’t sell me nasal covers bc I have a VA machine not a paper script. But Amazon sells parts no sweat I tried looking at a travel Resmed mini and it’s $1,000 roughly and requires a script even on Amazon

I would get one more little accesoire that really makes it easier to use:

This way the hose comes down from above the head, really worth the 17 bucks! Otherwise the hose keeps getting tangled up in the pillows, blankets, the edge of the bed frame.... or on the wife 😅

P.S.: I always use distilled water from the hardware store for my Water Chamber, we have really hard water, the chalk/limestone residue is impossible to clean after a few months.

I would get one more little accesoire that really makes it easier to use:

This way the hose comes down from above the head, really worth the 17 bucks! Otherwise the hose keeps getting tangled up in the pillows, blankets, the edge of the bed frame.... or on the wife 😅

P.S.: I always use distilled water from the hardware store for my Water Chamber, we have really hard water, the chalk/limestone residue is impossible to clean after a few months.
Lol omg it’s like you’re in the hospital

They also make an insulating sleeve that fits over the tube. It can help with condensation in the tube if you want to crank up the humidity above the auto setting
I thought that’s what the heating tube thingamajig is I got above?

I thought that’s what the heating tube thingamajig is I got above?
That heats it but the cloth “tube” just helps insulate it and can help with condensation. Kinda the same theory of the line set that comes off a central air unit to your furnace but it’s cold.

Dr. Craig Schwimmer was a client of mine and he innovated some of the non-CPAP sleep apnea treatments. The problem with them is they only work for about 60% of patients. If you're one of the 60% then you're good, but CPAPs are by far the gold standard for sleep apnea treatment.

Correct, I should have said for those with severe sleep apnea chances of success are minimal. My device moves the jaw only 1-5mm.

They also make an insulating sleeve that fits over the tube. It can help with condensation in the tube if you want to crank up the humidity above the auto setting
Doesn’t the heated humidity give you more upset respiratory infections? I can hardly stand just the basic heated resivour, maybe geolocation has an impact on that

Doesn’t the heated humidity give you more upset respiratory infections? I can hardly stand just the basic heated resivour, maybe geolocation has an impact on that
I can’t really answer on that as I’ve never noticed any difference but just use the auto setting anymore. I was mentioning it to him because he talked about the dry mouth in a full face.

Dudes need some help. Got my ResMed 10 and the above accessories. Started playing around with it. Breathing in with the nose pillow and chin strap is actually amazing. The problem is breathing back out threw my nose. I have the EPR on and set to max level 3. But I’m barely getting any relief. Feels so fucking clogged. Any tips?

Dudes need some help. Got my ResMed 10 and the above accessories. Started playing around with it. Breathing in with the nose pillow and chin strap is actually amazing. The problem is breathing back out through my nose. I have the EPR on and set to max level 3. But I’m barely getting any relief. Feels so fucking clogged. Any tips?
Do you have the right mask selected? IMG_9044.jpeg

Mandatory I keep mine dialed in. Life changer been at this 17yrs. Many sleep studies over the years worse reading was 22 episodes/min and longest stall 24 seconds not cool. Had nose deviated septum eye socket fixed from prison ass whooping from many years ago. And shaved down back of tong tonsils and some other shit. Just switch to nasal pillow but literally have to tape my mouth shut even with a chin strap. Fucking embarrassing. Gonna try full mask very soon. Just trying to live to 100yrs like my dad. Respect

Attachments

• IMG_5250.png
    IMG_5250.png
    94.1 KB · Views: 4
Mandatory I keep mine dialed in. Life changer been at this 17yrs. Many sleep studies over the years worse reading was 22 episodes/min and longest stall 24 seconds not cool. Had nose deviated septum eye socket fixed from prison ass whooping from many years ago. And shaved down back of tong tonsils and some other shit. Just switch to nasal pillow but literally have to tape my mouth shut even with a chin strap. Fucking embarrassing. Gonna try full mask very soon. Just trying to live to 100yrs like my dad. Respect
Why not just get the full face mask instead of chin strap?

Most guys can’t get away with strapping their mouth shut and need full face mask.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws