over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys with CPAPS…..

hevi-head

Registered
Newbies
So how many episodes per hour have you been able to bring it down to with it?

Without the CPAP ~90 events per hour. Started treatment and averaged ~4-10/hr. Within the last month my events started trending upwards to ~25-30/hr. I made some tweaks in my settings and now am trending at ~8-12/hr. I’m still working to get back down to the ~4-10/hr.

I don’t know what changed to make me jump up like I did. I could definitely feel the difference during the work days. So that’s why I tweaked the settings. Hopefully I’ll be back to ~4-10/hr in another month.

Cage

Attachments

• IMG_6844.png
    IMG_6844.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 6
Without the CPAP ~90 events per hour. Started treatment and averaged ~4-10/hr. Within the last month my events started trending upwards to ~25-30/hr. I made some tweaks in my settings and now am trending at ~8-12/hr. I’m still working to get back down to the ~4-10/hr.

I don’t know what changed to make me jump up like I did. I could definitely feel the difference during the work days. So that’s why I tweaked the settings. Hopefully I’ll be back to ~4-10/hr in another month.

Cage
Yeah that’s about me, maybe 7–12 which is still considered sleep apnea. Was at 3.5 the other but would like to keep it around there. What’s your min and max pressures?

Yeah that’s about me, maybe 7–12 which is still considered sleep apnea. Was at 3.5 the other but would like to keep it around there. What’s your min and max pressures?
I’ll have to double check but I’m pretty sure my minimum pressure is 5, and my max is 14.5.

I know I raised my max pressure to like 18 and it made my events even worse. So I dropped it down to my original script pressure of 13, and increased by .5 every 2 weeks. That’s my plan to try and get back to normal.

Cage

Those numbers seem crazy, like y'all don't have your machines set properly.

If my AHI hits 0.5 in a night that's high for me. It's usually 0.2 or 0.3 but I'll have a few nights a week with 0.

For reference at a lean 270lbs. right now my minimum pressure is 16.5 and max is 20 (highest setting). As my weight fluctuates I adjust the minimum as needed.

If my AHI hits 0.5 in a night that's high for me. It's usually 0.2 or 0.3 but I'll have a few nights a week with 0.

For reference at a lean 270lbs. right now my minimum pressure is 16.5 and max is 20 (highest setting). As my weight fluctuates I adjust the minimum as needed.
That’s right about where mine is set at

Never, have I ever had anything remotely close to your numbers!!!!!! I’ll attach a picture of June’s numbers. This is what I’m trying to get back to.

I tried increasing my pressures and that fucked everything up for me! So I went back to my original script pressure and slowly adjust from there.

Cage

Attachments

• IMG_6845.png
    IMG_6845.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 12
I believe I have sleep apnea but not interested in going the Doctor or 'sleep study' route... has anyone bought and done it themselves?

There's got to be websites out there that sell them without script

I believe I have sleep apnea but not interested in going the Doctor or 'sleep study' route... has anyone bought and done it themselves?

i originally went that route but mine was worn the fuck out and got noisy. Was down in st Pete a few weeks ago and it finally died. Bought the same thing in an updated version off Craigslist for $200 and low hours. The guy had several of them like he somehow did it all the time.

Said he ships too

I got the new resmed 12 for $400 from a guy who used it once. Best purchase of the year. Less than 1 event per hour:

I bought my Resmed Airsense 11 back in the early spring I believe from CPAPsupplies.com. Didn’t have to enter in any medical data. Just added it to my cart and bought it along with the mask and headband.

Cage

I got a sleep study done shows 70+ events an hour, was workin freelance at the time so didn’t have the insurance for it. Still bought one on CL and have continued to do so for the past 5 years. Full time now but just don’t wanna go thru the whole loops just to get it all covered. Plenty of guys do this.

How many of you guys use the full mask versus the nasal mask and chin strip? I tried the full mask with the Resmed 10 a few years ago and fucking hated it. My throat would get so dry I would rip it off in the middle of the night. I even bought that special humidifier tube and it didn’t do shit.

@slesh I use the full mask because my sinuses are notorious for getting stopped up and me having to mouth breath

How many of you guys use the full mask versus the nasal mask and chin strip? I tried the full mask with the Resmed 10 a few years ago and fucking hated it. My throat would get so dry I would rip it off in the middle of the night. I even bought that special humidifier tube and it didn’t do shit.
Full face. I bought the nasal pillows but haven’t tried them yet. Sometimes my nose is a little too stopped up for them I think. Yeah it can dry the mouth out but the humidifier is adjustable too. Just gotta watch, I’ve cranked it up but ended up with water in the tube.
BUT a dry mouth far outweighs 70 episodes an hour and the feeling like I’m drugged all day like when before I had it.

I think you guys should look into dental pieces... I have one and works great. Kinda looks like a two piece mouth guard where bottom hooks into top and prevents the jaw from sliding back.

Google search "sleep apnea dentist" in your local area.

Also... I have a Resmed Airsense 10 that was used like 5 times. Was about to put it on ebay if anyone wants to PM me a price?

Full face…. Got two fans blowing on me, plus an extra window unit, along with the central AC. My sinuses get plugged up so the nasal pillows wouldn’t help me. I don’t even notice it anymore. Think I started my therapy in ~2017.

Cage

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner