over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys with CPAPS…..

My max air is set at 21psi. Ramp time is off but it takes a few breaths to get up there. Always hated ramp but sounded cool so wanted to like it. I'd just rather start with a good pressure and stay there. I backed this down from 24ish I think. It would push a shit ton of air into my stomach at night which sucked. My 365 day average is 1.1 events per hour from memory. Been like 1.3 lately.

Those stupid ass high pressures are why that damn mask is strapped down hard to my face. Sucks but works.
Yea when I’m over 11 psi I wake up with a stomach ache, no gas or indigestion but I need like 30 minutes to clear my head before I can even get ready to go cardio. It’s a love hate with my CPap and I guess we all run hot but I can’t even use the low temp humidity bc water pours out of my thing even with it off on it’s uncomfortable and water fill the nasal cover.

Here’s what I use

I might have to try this. I’m using the Amara view. Either I’m wearing it too tight, or not sure, but it’s giving me wrinkles over the years in both cheeks from wearing it.

I might have to try this. I’m using the Amara view. Either I’m wearing it too tight, or not sure, but it’s giving me wrinkles over the years in both cheeks from wearing it.
I like it. I’ve got a full beard and it still seals

Have the Dream Wisp nasal cone and it’s great. I do have a lil spot in my hair from it, not bald just if you stare you can see where the presure point is.

Join the club. Sucks. Mine needs to be tight due to high pressures. None of us are getting younger either. I'll live with it but kind of a pissed.

Join the club. Sucks. Mine needs to be tight due to high pressures. None of us are getting younger either. I'll live with it but kind of a pissed.
The Dream Wisp is comfortable and I don’t even have it on tight it just sits well on my nose, now I’m not using 20 psi so maybe that’s why.

I like it. I’ve got a full beard and it still seals
The link you provided is everything needed? Mask, cushion, headgear, etc?
it does bro. It definitely aged me.
The Dream Wisp is comfortable and I don’t even have it on tight it just sits well on my nose, now I’m not using 20 psi so maybe that’s why.

I need a full face mask.

The link you provided is everything needed? Mask, cushion, headgear, etc?

it does bro. It definitely aged me.

I need a full face mask.
What makes you need a full face vs nasal or bipap?

It's not just the pressure. I default to mouth breathing due to structure inside and if I tape my mouth I'll literally drool into it and the tape comes off a hour later. I've tried everything - those dream ones with nasal pillow and hose up top are amazing - I just suck between all of that and the pressures. If I fall asleep with the nasal pillow my mouth comes open and those pressures are like a wind tunnel blasting out.

I had a tech with sleep apnea tell me in 20+ years I'm the only person who was in shape run these pressures and that I'm nearly maxing out one of the best machines on the market. He said these pressures were used to literally inflate 350lbs morbidly obese people.

Believe me. Not bragging lol, I share this for everyone else's humor. I've seen myself in the mirror with what I look like in the mask. I've never looked again. It's sad. The second someone comes up with a badass Darth Vadar/Sith Lord helmet that rolls a cpap I'm going to the dark side.

It's not just the pressure. I default to mouth breathing due to structure inside and if I tape my mouth I'll literally drool into it and the tape comes off a hour later. I've tried everything - those dream ones with nasal pillow and hose up top are amazing - I just suck between all of that and the pressures. If I fall asleep with the nasal pillow my mouth comes open and those pressures are like a wind tunnel blasting out.

I had a tech with sleep apnea tell me in 20+ years I'm the only person who was in shape run these pressures and that I'm nearly maxing out one of the best machines on the market. He said these pressures were used to literally inflate 350lbs morbidly obese people.

Believe me. Not bragging lol, I share this for everyone else's humor. I've seen myself in the mirror with what I look like in the mask. I've never looked again. It's sad. The second someone comes up with a badass Darth Vadar/Sith Lord helmet that rolls a cpap I'm going to the dark side.
You'll look ridiculous doing it, but a soft cervical neck collar can potentially fix the mouth breathing....yeah the thing that people with neck injuries wear. It basically presses up against your jaw and prevents it from opening.

They also make little harnesses that go around your head and hold your mouth closed. I tried one initially and it sucked.

When I first started using a CPAP I had the mouth breathing issue. I've somehow managed to learn to keep my mouth shut over time.

I average between 1.5-2.5 events per hour . I use an air sense 10 and nasal pillow mask. I thought I needed a full face mask but it was so uncomfortable I could never get used to it. My brother suggested the nasal pillow. I had to train myself to nose breathe but it had made an incredible difference. I feel like I progressed more in the last 2 years with no added PED than years ago when I did blast.

Lol yea I can’t use nasal pillows they blast me open too. And your chest I’m betting weighs more than a fat fuck so that pressure is real. My wife is a dbl G cup and she doesn’t have the pressure on her chest I do bc it’s tits that rest lower down than us with our upper pecs basically on our necks which I was told neck size is like 80% of it so big neck big pecs worse than fat fuck lol

Lol yea I can’t use nasal pillows they blast me open too. And your chest I’m betting weighs more than a fat fuck so that pressure is real. My wife is a dbl G cup and she doesn’t have the pressure on her chest I do bc it’s tits that rest lower down than us with our upper pecs basically on our necks which I was told neck size is like 80% of it so big neck big pecs worse than fat fuck lol

when I had my sleep study I was 22 times per hr. Now it’s never over 2 usually around 1.5-.5. It helps but I can’t stand the bags it makes under my eyes. It takes 2 days without it for them to go away. Also I’m 220 I have way more events per her compared to 210. At 210lbs I don’t even have to wear it. I just look so much bigger at 220 vs 210. I know it fucking stupid and yes I have issues. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Said fuck it. Picked up a Resmed 10 off Craigslist for $350. Ordered a nose pillow and chin strap.
Think I'm going to do the same. Did you have any issues or just better safe than sorry?

Think I'm going to do the same. Did you have any issues or just better safe than sorry?
Oh I’m a mess. Terrible sleep apnea. Had a bad experience with the original ENT who diagnosed me and supplied the original device. They were no help and passed me off to some third party scumbags. Had a real bad taste after that. Gave the machine back. But it’s so bad that I gotta give it another try.

Oh I’m a mess. Terrible sleep apnea. Had a bad experience with the original ENT who diagnosed me and supplied the original device. They were no help and passed me off to some third party scumbags. Had a real bad taste after that. Gave the machine back. But it’s so bad that I gotta give it another try.

I have the Resmed Airsense 11, and it basically does all the work for you. Just look up how to get into the hidden menu, and how to adjust the pressure and other settings. The machine is so advanced, it finds the right setting on its own. I never got any technician or doc involved, just bought a cpap, looked up how to use it, and learned it all on the go myself. I prefer to have it all in my hand, and not be dependent on some white coat and wait for many weeks if something needs changed... and then have the pleasure to pay absurd money for the "service". Naw man, just like with gear, time to take it in your own hands my man!

Check out the https://www.cpaptalk.com/CPAP-Sleep-Apnea-Forum.html , you will find everything you need on there, wonderful ressource all things sleep apnea and how to treat it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads