over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys with CPAPS…..

Dudes need some help. Got my ResMed 10 and the above accessories. Started playing around with it. Breathing in with the nose pillow and chin strap is actually amazing. The problem is breathing back out threw my nose. I have the EPR on and set to max level 3. But I’m barely getting any relief. Feels so fucking clogged. Any tips?
So I have a Resmed with a bipap setting. This allows different pressures for inhale and exhale as it's real hard to breath out with my stupid obnoxious high pressures for inhalation. Is something like that what you are seeking? I'd look at your settings. Not every cpap or airsense can do bipap I don't believe.

So I have a Resmed with a bipap setting. This allows different pressures for inhale and exhale as it's real hard to breath out with my stupid obnoxious high pressures for inhalation. Is something like that what you are seeking? I'd look at your settings. Not every cpap or airsense can do bipap I don't believe.
I don’t see that on mine. It’s either CPAP or auto.

I think I’m actually getting used to it. Swapped out for the large size nostril inserts. I read online that with the nose pillows you actually don’t want it too tight.

Dudes need some help. Got my ResMed 10 and the above accessories. Started playing around with it. Breathing in with the nose pillow and chin strap is actually amazing. The problem is breathing back out threw my nose. I have the EPR on and set to max level 3. But I’m barely getting any relief. Feels so fucking clogged. Any tips?
I think I’m actually getting used to it. Swapped out for the large size nostril inserts. I read online that with the nose pillows you actually don’t want it too tight.
Exhaling against the airflow is one of the things you have to get used to.

For me it was one of the biggest challenges with using a CPAP. It's a very weird sensation to exhale against airflow.

Try using your CPAP while watching TV, on Instagram, etc., so you get more used to it.

For me it was one of the biggest challenges with using a CPAP. It's a very weird sensation to exhale against airflow.

Try using your CPAP while watching TV, on Instagram, etc., so you get more used to it.
Lol exactly what I’m doing right now - practicing my breathing while watching the World Series

Chinstrap I got is kinda garbage if anyone has any other recs?

Lol exactly what I’m doing right now - practicing my breathing while watching the World Series
I think it’s an issue for the nasal pillows. Cause I don’t notice any issues exhaling into my full face mask. I’m a mouth breather at night though so I gotta utilize the full mask. I could be wrong, but that’s what I notice.

@slesh, all the chin straps I’ve purchased ended up being cheap pieces of shit. I never ended up finding a decent one.

Cage

I have a lifetime script for all things related to APAP/CPAP and for a small fee will order any machine you want if you dont want a used device. Zero reason you should need a script, all a money grab

I can’t really answer on that as I’ve never noticed any difference but just use the auto setting anymore. I was mentioning it to him because he talked about the dry mouth in a full face.
Ahhh ok cool I keep thinking not using it is hurting me bc I wake up dry but the warm air keeps me awake it’s so frustrating

I think it’s way worse with nasal pillows too I can’t breathe against them but have no issue with nasal cover. I did the tv thing and it worked in about a day with the cover but 2 weeks with the pillow inserts and I was having panic attacks still

I think it’s way worse with nasal pillows too I can’t breathe against them but have no issue with nasal cover. I did the tv thing and it worked in about a day with the cover but 2 weeks with the pillow inserts and I was having panic attacks still
you can get machines (BiPAP) with reduced pressure when u exhale , just a little more expensive.

you can get machines (BiPAP) with reduced pressure when u exhale , just a little more expensive.

Mine is an Aircurve 10 Vauto and I think the vauto setting is the bipap which mine is on (went back in settings and it's on this and not CPAP which is constant). I recall during original testing the nurse saying I did really well on the bipap trial so I guess that's what they prescribed me.

I can't tolerate the chin straps. I use hostage mouth tape alongside the airsense nasal pillow. Works great.
You tape your mouth shut every night?

You tape your mouth shut every night?
I bought some but never gave it a try. My nose can randomly slowly start stopping up. Kinda worried me lol.

I can't tolerate the chin straps. I use hostage mouth tape alongside the airsense nasal pillow. Works great.
Same, tape works great.

Tomorrow my resmed 10 comes in with nasal pillows, pretty excited tbh. First few nights are gonna suck probably.

What would be a good starting min/max pressure? Bw around 235.

Same, tape works great.

Tomorrow my resmed 10 comes in with nasal pillows, pretty excited tbh. First few nights are gonna suck probably.

What would be a good starting min/max pressure? Bw around 235.
Does Bw really matter, I thought it was mostly influenced by neck size.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws