over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys with CPAPS…..

Same, tape works great.

Tomorrow my resmed 10 comes in with nasal pillows, pretty excited tbh. First few nights are gonna suck probably.

What would be a good starting min/max pressure? Bw around 235.
I have mine set on auto with ranges of 10-20 for the pressure and I max out the EPR for the relief.

It’s amazing how much the nasal pillows help. I’ve never been able to breath like this before - so much air coming in. Takes some getting used along with the breathing out. My only issue so far and why I haven’t gotten a full night’s sleep is the nasal pain from the pillows. I’ve been using the large insert because I read that’s better for the back pressure but it might be too big for my nostrils - trying medium tonight.

I have mine set on auto with ranges of 10-20 for the pressure and I max out the EPR for the relief.

It’s amazing how much the nasal pillows help. I’ve never been able to breath like this before - so much air coming in. Takes some getting used along with the breathing out. My only issue so far and why I haven’t gotten a full night’s sleep is the nasal pain from the pillows. I’ve been using the large insert because I read that’s better for the back pressure but it might be too big for my nostrils - trying medium tonight.

Sizing can be a bit weird. I'm a 6'3" guy with a fairly large head. Medium full face mask. Sometimes it's just the shape of features too. Consider you've probably seen some large noses with mutant nostrils...that's what some of these pieces fit. Had a giant friend 5'11" and 350. Medium across the board and his skull was round and huge.

Just got mine in. For the first night I am going to try min 8, max 15. Got the nose mask btw first perfect.

I’m still hovering around 7 EPH. Pressure is at 16 minimum 19 max. Gonna keep tweaking with it but it doesn’t seem to do much. I feel fine though. I’m assuming the machine corrects it quickly. My study showed I would stop breathing for up to 70 seconds.
I was at 20 EPH Sunday night for some reason

I’m still hovering around 7 EPH. Pressure is at 16 minimum 19 max. Gonna keep tweaking with it but it doesn’t seem to do much. I feel fine though. I’m assuming the machine corrects it quickly. My study showed I would stop breathing for up to 70 seconds.
I was at 20 EPH Sunday night for some reason
7 eph is not really something to worry about right?

Thought from 10 and up it is getting serious.

I upped my high end pressure to 15 last night, and had 10.5 events. Gonna leave it at 15 for 7-10 days to see if I hang around the 10 mark. If that works out in my favor I’ll up the pressure to 16. My goal is to get down to 3-5 events.

When I tried the Auto-set custom setting my events skyrocketed. So now I have mine set on CPAP.

Cage

I think it’s still considered mild apnea but if the machine is correcting it and keeping the event short I guess I don’t see the big deal. Night and day compared to how I felt before I got it

I upped my high end pressure to 15 last night, and had 10.5 events. Gonna leave it at 15 for 7-10 days to see if I hang around the 10 mark. If that works out in my favor I’ll up the pressure to 16. My goal is to get down to 3-5 events.

When I tried the Auto-set custom setting my events skyrocketed. So now I have mine set on CPAP.

Cage
Usually CPAP mode is just 1 continuous pressure, no range settings.

If you still have range settings. You should really try raising your minimum if you haven't yet. That's where you'll see the biggest difference, especially considering your neck size.

10-15 then if you see the pressure getting to 15 during the night, raise it to 11-16 and so on.

I have my minimum at 11 and the highest I get is 12. Last night I had 0.3 events per hour with 7 hours logged.

Usually CPAP mode is just 1 continuous pressure, no range settings.

If you still have range settings. You should really try raising your minimum if you haven't yet. That's where you'll see the biggest difference, especially considering your neck size.

10-15 then if you see the pressure getting to 15 during the night, raise it to 11-16 and so on.

I have my minimum at 11 and the highest I get is 12. Last night I had 0.3 events per hour with 7 hours logged.
I’ll have to double check, but I believe you’re right. I did have a low & high setting, but that was when I had it set on Auto-Set. Basically using Resmed’s algorithm which did not work well for me at all.

Before bed last night I bumped my pressure from 14 to 15. My events did improve, but it’s only one day. I didn’t scroll down through the menu to look for the low end pressure. So when I get home tonight I’ll double check that.

With mine being set on the CPAP setting it’s supposed to be one continuous pressure setting, correct?

Also, I have the EPR turned off on my Airsense 11. I wanna say the EPR just makes it easier to exhale.

Cage

Question….

Here’s my sleep numbers in advanced view.

AHI - 10.5
Total AI - 7.9
Obstructive AI - 0.4
Central AI - 6.9

What’s the other numbers mean below the AHI of 10.5?? I’m assuming they’re important but have no idea what they represent.

Cage

Sizing can be a bit weird. I'm a 6'3" guy with a fairly large head. Medium full face mask. Sometimes it's just the shape of features too. Consider you've probably seen some large noses with mutant nostrils...that's what some of these pieces fit. Had a giant friend 5'11" and 350. Medium across the board and his skull was round and huge.
Yes 100%. I’m Full blood Cherokee big face cheeks long skinny nose. Got it dialed now after numerous sizes and different set ups.

I dunno I want EPH under 1.0 I mean it’s stopping breathing that’s fucking bad imo anyway but my study was like 15-20 per hour which terrified me but the tech said there are people that have over 60 eph, how I don’t know but mine is moderate but to me stopping breathing at All is a fucking big deal. I’ve really been wondering if this is a modern problem or were dudes in Rome stopping breathing 2 millennia ago too?

I dunno I want EPH under 1.0 I mean it’s stopping breathing that’s fucking bad imo anyway but my study was like 15-20 per hour which terrified me but the tech said there are people that have over 60 eph, how I don’t know but mine is moderate but to me stopping breathing at All is a fucking big deal. I’ve really been wondering if this is a modern problem or were dudes in Rome stopping breathing 2 millennia ago too?
Yeah I was severe. Like 60 per hour for up to 70 seconds. Used to scare the hell out of my girlfriend at the time.
The Dr was like “how are you even functioning?”

I would catch winks of sleep any chance I could get. I could literally lean on a print table at work and sleep for a minute

Yeah I was severe. Like 60 per hour for up to 70 seconds. Used to scare the hell out of my girlfriend at the time.
The Dr was like “how are you even functioning?”

I would catch winks of sleep any chance I could get. I could literally lean on a print table at work and sleep for a minute
So this is what I want my shit to look like everyday. But how I got these I don’t know bc my avg is around 1 eph with 7 hours usage and I can still fall asleep and I just started cytomel for the first time in 6 years so fuck maybe that helps I assume my usage woukd get worse but I dunno. I wish there was more science to this science
IMG_6117.jpeg IMG_6116.jpeg

I struggle with consistency of results. Several nights on the run, same conditions each night and results can really vary. Bit frustrating

I struggle with consistency of results. Several nights on the run, same conditions each night and results can really vary. Bit frustrating
Yea I’ve journaled good, water, training only thing I’ve seen consistently is when I blast chest,back, legs I always have more events that night.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity