over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hey Phil---Blast from the past

DOGGCRAPP

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
So my wife and I move into a new house about 3 weeks ago and I see the neighbor tonite (22 year old kid lives with his parents) and he starts asking me questions about bodybuilding and asking who I am.
Make a long story short guess who his Uncle is? Uncle Jeff....................... Jeff Sneed (Mr Hamstrings) one of your old stage battlemates. Whats next? Harry Dodich, Pat Lanzillo, and Jeff Williams down the street?

I think Trina Scholer's breasts are the center of the Universe and we are all just revolving around them (what do you think?)

Last edited:
HAhahahhahaa

So my wife and I move into a new house about 3 weeks ago and I see the neighbor tonite (22 year old kid lives with his parents) and he starts asking me questions about bodybuilding and asking who I am.
Make a long story short guess who his Uncle is? Uncle Jeff....................... Jeff Sneed (Mr Hamstrings) one of your old stage battlemates. Whats next? Harry Dodich, Pat Lanzillo, and Jeff Williams down the street?

I think Trina Scholer's breasts are the center of the Universe and we are all just revolving around them (what do you think?)

Here is one for you........Nelson Lady. Remember him and how he died?

Nelson Lady......hmmmm......can I have a lifeline?

thats a old one.. what ever happened to muse?.. he was supposed to replace/ be the next bob paris..

I PICKED A TOUGH ONE. HE DIED EATING A SANDWICH IN A MALL. HERE IS ONE.........FRANCOIS MUSE

Where do you find this stuff! hahaha... That is aweful. I think I had a great aunt who choked on a ham sandwich and died. (Note to self...stay away from ham sandwiches...)

For a minute there I thought this Nelson fellow's death had something to do with this Trina girls breasts. lol...

Muse--Im picturing a guy from Sweden (close?) that like Lats said had a very symmetrical look to him.
Jon Aranita? Dave Hall? Tom Touchstone?

Last edited:
FRANCOIS MUSE He was always on ESPN's American Muscle, At the time a college kid who was supposed to be the next Bob Paris!

Kevin Hall thats who I was thinking of
Blond guy--California--had a great physique---looked like a shoo in for pro's but then dropped off face of earth

A FEW MORE

Kevin Hall thats who I was thinking of
Blond guy--California--had a great physique---looked like a shoo in for pro's but then dropped off face of earth

TOM TOUCHSTONE..........TOM TERWILLIGER...........GADIEL MICU.........GARY LEONARD.........RUFUS HOWARD.........MARLON DARTON.........BRONSTON AUSTIN..........DAVE ROGERS

Hey excuse me if I am wrong for jumping in here I apologize.....

But have you guys ever heard of Mark Banter? He is from where I live and he was a pretty good national level competitor when you competed Phil....There are a couple of his videos back in the day on You Tube....

I ACTUALLY SAW MARK BANTER ABOUT 5 0R 6 YEARS AGO WHEN HE WAS OWNING A GOLDS GYM.. still looked awesome.. jon aranita was awesome before he just vanished.. was a hairdresser for awhile.. now owns a personal training center.. what about herrop?.. i think that is right.. east coast boy really promoted by muscular development back in the 80's.. bronston austin has a personal training biz still in chicago.. saw him workout at quads gym many years ago.. set after set.. non stop..

I ACTUALLY SAW MARK BANTER ABOUT 5 0R 6 YEARS AGO WHEN HE WAS OWNING A GOLDS GYM.. still looked awesome.. jon aranita was awesome before he just vanished.. was a hairdresser for awhile.. now owns a personal training center.. what about herrop?.. i think that is right.. east coast boy really promoted by muscular development back in the 80's.. bronston austin has a personal training biz still in chicago.. saw him workout at quads gym many years ago.. set after set.. non stop..

He is doing great and is a friend of mine.....He just got remarried and is opening a club here in Lafayette in about a month.

He is still a big boy and for not training consistently is one strong mofo.....

yep.. he is friends with a guy named randy who runs a fitness dist outlet.. i met him through randy years ago.. nice guy.. was training pretty hard back when i met him.. very open to talk ect.. seemed like a good guy..

yes i remember banter--great physique (tear a pec once?)

Did he have a younger brother too Franco?

Lot of great bbers seem to come out of Indiana--alot of AAU guys back in the day.

If Iamabadman gets on this thread and MG its going to be a field day. I know Iama was like me and just read everything and anything that even had remotely to do with the sport from cover to cover

Phil are you still training with Von Jipner? LOL

Phil ......Muse was my training partner for awhile when I was 17 -18 and he was going to UC davis ........I used to drive there 3-4 days a week to work out with him and on the weekend s he would come out here here and train at hardcore gym called Body and Power [ owned by Bill Cambra and John Reid .......both were huge guys for the day ......John later killed himself .....But I still see Bill often and he looks great at 48 ,still huge and strong as ever] That gym had at least 15 - 20 national level guys training it on any given day . And the shit that went on there was just insane ...........But an awesome gym Sac's version of venice in the late 80s /early 90s [ it was raided by the feds and went under , but man what a cool place to train ]

Francios had a beautiful physique with great lines . He was a hansome guy ,when we trained women would just be in awe of him . He was nice and also intelligent to boot . He is now a successfull account and does very well . He just couldnt get into the drug thing . He did his first Cal ,which he got 2nd on 400 mgs of deca a week .........he came back and did the mixed pairs in I believe 91 and won the mixed pairs in the NA's ,but his physique was not the same as he tried to do it totally clean .Great genetics for sure........Boyer coe biceps ......great back and bod paris lines /looks at 6 feet tall .......could have done really well [ was only early 20s when he competed ......could have been a big name , but he was smart and saw the drugs thing coming as we headed into the 90s and he focused on his career ] He is about 190 -200 lean these days .......but not nearly as impressive .Funny how alittle bit of drugs can go along way for some people .......overall , great guy and i always enjoy seeing him when I do [ he was also just a beautiful poser.......the guy had talent .....pretty strong also.......I saw him bench 405 to the neck for 6 numerous times among lots of other decent liifts ......and people thought he was only a pretty boy ....lol]

yes i remember banter--great physique (tear a pec once?)

Did he have a younger brother too Franco?

Lot of great bbers seem to come out of Indiana--alot of AAU guys back in the day.

If Iamabadman gets on this thread and MG its going to be a field day. I know Iama was like me and just read everything and anything that even had remotely to do with the sport from cover to cover

Phil are you still training with Von Jipner? LOL

He did.....He blew a couple of other things out too...quad I think too.....Yeah He has a younger brother who I think is opening up a gym in the "region" (that is the Northwest Corner of Indiana right next to chicago) with an ex Green Bay Packer offensive Lineman who I forget the name...i will call banter tonight anyways as I have a freind who wants to get a job with him....

there were alot of good older bodybuilders DC......We have a ifbb pro women (older) from indy but I don't think she competes anymore....

The 2006 Nationals welterweight champion is from the region as well and is competeing at the Europa under 200 class this year.....there are alot of good bodybuilders up there too.....

WOW

BILL CAMBRA BRINGS BACK MEMORIES. HE HAD A HUGE UPPER BODY.........HE DID THE CAL A FEW TIMES. HE GOT BUSTED I BELIEVE ABOUT 20 YEARS AGO IT SEEMS..........FOUND WEAPONS IN HIS HOUSE AND DRUGS. THEY QUESTIONED HIS NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR WHO SAID HE WAS A NICE GUY.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member