over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and meal timing in morning

ripper99

Registered
In the past I recall being told to take my GH about 30-45 minutes before consuming a meal or shake in the morning, with a change in work schedule this is very hard to do.

Is it fine to do 3 IU and then have a shake with two scoops of whey and a 1/2 cups of frozen mixed berries right after or should I still be waiting 30-45 mins, does it matter?

I used to do 1 1/2 IU at bed and again when I wake and that got hard to follow at times so I now do 3 IU when I wake but just don't have the time to be waiting 30-45 mins to consume a meal and wonder if this will have a huge impact on the way things work?

Any and all comments welcome, thanks!

trt&tren

Registered
I personally think your good to go. IGF levels are effected by carbs anyways. I csnt do that cause i mix 2ius of slin with it at the same time. So I have to eat right away.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

dsteelo455

Registered
In the past I recall being told to take my GH about 30-45 minutes before consuming a meal or shake in the morning, with a change in work schedule this is very hard to do.

Is it fine to do 3 IU and then have a shake with two scoops of whey and a 1/2 cups of frozen mixed berries right after or should I still be waiting 30-45 mins, does it matter?

I used to do 1 1/2 IU at bed and again when I wake and that got hard to follow at times so I now do 3 IU when I wake but just don't have the time to be waiting 30-45 mins to consume a meal and wonder if this will have a huge impact on the way things work?

No, whatever results you will get from that dose won't vary much at all imo

Zeropoint

Newbies
I also wait about 15 minutes after GH and then slin and something to eat...

Smack

Scammer
What is the logic behind waiting 15/30/45 mins etc?

I could be wrong but it just sounds like bro science. If someone has a real explanation I'd like to hear it

TheOtherOne55

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Exo GH has absolutely NO EFFECT on your meal timing and vice versa....it's EXO GH....

If it were peps, using your own GH release, then yes, you would have to time shit out. But it's not. You can literally put down the fork, inject and you'll be absolutely fine.

Smack

Scammer
Exo GH has absolutely NO EFFECT on your meal timing and vice versa....it's EXO GH....

If it were peps, using your own GH release, then yes, you would have to time shit out. But it's not. You can literally put down the fork, inject and you'll be absolutely fine.
Peps aren't affected by insulin/eating like originally thought... Look up thread by Alpha (?) who did a bit of testing

Airhonn

Registered
Release of GH from the pituitary is in relation to levels of somatocrinin and somatostatin (which hormonal effects of food can help influence or even dictate), however like stated above your food intake with exogenous growth is irrelevant

dont go waiting to eat after you inject GH, you gotta eat!!

-air

Synthetik

Registered
Doesn't matter at all unless you're using your HGH to promote fat loss. Which it doesn't sound like you are

Becomea10

Registered

Any studies to back this?

HGHKITS.COM

Registered
Not bad

Not bad plan, no worry. GTG.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cjjk1986