over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH for Anti aging? did it work??

did you do any blood work, or medical screens prior to starting GH? or did you learn about them after starting?

Nope. I wasn't aware of my medical condition. Turned out I was born with it. It's called FAP. I basically ignored my mild symptoms when i started GH. At first I thought it was hemorrhoids, so i thought it wasn't a big deal. Always pay attention to your stool.

Last edited:
Sure. HGH can contribute to a better sleep, healthier skin and muscle gains... To some extent, it has the function for anti-aging.

You guys are making me want to try gh

Sent from my SM-G930P using Professional Muscle mobile app

I completely ruptured my right distal bicep tendon boxing and had to cancel my first fight at 40 years old and get surgery. The orthopedic surgeon asked if I had ever taken steroids and I said yes. She said that could be part of the reason my tendon ripped. I asked why......and she said steroids are great for building muscle but they weaken tendons. I have a friend that takes hgh. I asked him if it strengthens tendons and helps with healing after surgey and he said yes. I researched and decided to start hgh. So far its been 30 days and im sleeping better. I feel better physically and mentally. Im able to do high intensity leg workouts in the gym and im noticing that all the joint pains I used to have at the gym before hgh are almost non existent. I didn't really feel anything different during week one and two but week three I started to feel improvements physically and week four im starting to feel even more improvements. My sense of well being is very good. I have tingling and slightly numb fingertips as far as sides. Overall I am happy that I made the decision to start hgh and im excited to see what I feel like in the next few months

I completely ruptured my right distal bicep tendon boxing and had to cancel my first fight at 40 years old and get surgery. The orthopedic surgeon asked if I had ever taken steroids and I said yes. She said that could be part of the reason my tendon ripped. I asked why......and she said steroids are great for building muscle but they weaken tendons. I have a friend that takes hgh. I asked him if it strengthens tendons and helps with healing after surgey and he said yes. I researched and decided to start hgh. So far its been 30 days and im sleeping better. I feel better physically and mentally. Im able to do high intensity leg workouts in the gym and im noticing that all the joint pains I used to have at the gym before hgh are almost non existent. I didn't really feel anything different during week one and two but week three I started to feel improvements physically and week four im starting to feel even more improvements. My sense of well being is very good. I have tingling and slightly numb fingertips as far as sides. Overall I am happy that I made the decision to start hgh and im excited to see what I feel like in the next few months
How much are you running?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I've been on 4 iu per day for about a year now. I've been taking a break for the past 3 weeks but from what I'm reading in this thread it's ok to run 2-3 iu per day forever.. One thing my girl did notice the other day is that my bottom teeth seem to be getting slight gaps in them. It's getting me a bit worried that this is one of the symptoms of GH use. Anyone notice anything similar?

I've been on 4 iu per day for about a year now. I've been taking a break for the past 3 weeks but from what I'm reading in this thread it's ok to run 2-3 iu per day forever.. One thing my girl did notice the other day is that my bottom teeth seem to be getting slight gaps in them. It's getting me a bit worried that this is one of the symptoms of GH use. Anyone notice anything similar?

It can increase jaw growth. And if your jaw grows it stands to reason your teeth might spread out

It can increase jaw growth. And if your jaw grows it stands to reason your teeth might spread out
ive heard about jaw growth, also feet and head. im sure its case by case basis, but doesnt that normally happen with higher doses like 8-10ius?

How much are you running?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I am currently running 2iu am.....im about to kick it up to 3iu for a week and then go to 4iu and stay there for 6 months and see how it goes. Im a pretty hyper 40 year old so I usually out condition the younger guys in the gym that are about half my age.....so im excited to see how my conditioning and sparring sessions go after being on hgh for a few months. Im not allowed to box or have unrestricted use of my right arm for 6 months after surgery.......that will be August 3rd. Im allowed to run and do any lower extremity exercise now. And I can start jumping rope at 4 months.

I am currently running 2iu am.....im about to kick it up to 3iu for a week and then go to 4iu and stay there for 6 months and see how it goes. Im a pretty hyper 40 year old so I usually out condition the younger guys in the gym that are about half my age.....so im excited to see how my conditioning and sparring sessions go after being on hgh for a few months. Im not allowed to box or have unrestricted use of my right arm for 6 months after surgery.......that will be August 3rd. Im allowed to run and do any lower extremity exercise now. And I can start jumping rope at 4 months.

keep post, bro . we are want to see how it goes too.

My head grew till my wrinkles vanished.
Lol
LMFAO. Well my head is 24.5 inches. So in order to get rid of my wrinkles I guess I would have to shoot for a 26-27 inch head. Wait wouldn't that make me The Elephant Man? Ha ha ha. :eek:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131