over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh for my GF.

TeknoViking

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Whats up guys. I have tried to educate myself as much as i can on the topic, but sometimes what you read and real world results are different. i love my gf a lot and dont want anything bad to happen to her...

got a little history on her. She is very intelligent, she communicates amazing with me, and is a very honest person. She has her masters as a M.F.T. (marriage and family therapist) and works at a treatment center for adolescents, deals mostly with girls/guys with eating disorders. She struggles sometimes with that type of stuff on her own, but since i recently opened up to her about my own self image problems which lead me to steroid use she even opened up more to me about her issues. She is in a great place in her life emotionally and is in great shape. she works out about 5 times a week, doing random bootcamps, and running.

I just thought that was important for you guys to know since i am struggling ethically with letting her do HGH since she brought it up to me a few days ago. i love gh i am currently running 5ius ed of rips and it is keeping me nice and lean. but for her i think she is perfect and beautiful the way she is and i dont want to contribute to her "sickness". She had asked me in the past to get her some ephedra but i told her no because i dont think it would be good for her but for gh i am thinking it would be ok.

She is like a sponge everything i tell her to do as far as nutrition she is doing and she went from being really skinnny with no tone to being pretty toned.

okay thanks for hanging in there with me...

so i am thinking 1 iu in the morning and 1 iu at night before she goes to bed. She is 27 years old. she is about 5-7 and weight 103. i am trying to beef her up a little and get a little bit of muscle on her. do you think this is something reasonable or am i jaded from all my gear use that i think its ok even though she has no plans to compete ever.

also what type or results and side effects to you typically experience at that dose. I am reading water retention but thats all i have really found.

thanks for listening.

You say she has issues, but your still thinking of dragging her into your drug fueled world.....don't

5' 7'' and 103, the girl needs a sandwich, not gh.
2 ius of GH should be fine for her, but this might start something mentally with her. If it were me, I wouldn't give it to her until she started eating properly and gained some weight.

You say she has issues, but your still thinking of dragging her into your drug fueled world.....don't

bud, i dont know how i could of made it any obvious that i was taking this decision very seriously. She never worked out before she started dating me. She looks 100% better since we have started dating, and slowly but surely i am starting to see her gain more confidence in her self. she is wearing less makeup and so on.

how can i sit there and say dont do it, when i do...we have an honest relationship and i told her already that i did not want to contribute to anything that would fuel that fire. but the thing she has gained 5 pounds since we have started dating of good muscle. she just started taking humapro and has been using post workout shakes. its been a positive thing for her not a negative in any way.

i told her i will only help her with these things if she continues to gain weight, otherwise i will have no part in it. Basically she has completely stopped with the ED (eating disorder) stuff and instead she has embraced training. which i think is way better.

i really dont get your angle man, 95% of the guys on here are not satisfied with how they look. we are all as sick as she is. except she does not spend thousands of dollars a year so she can look a certain way. Because you know its normal to have veiny quads and huge sweeps, massive shoulders, taking thyroid and growth hormones. dont forget diuretics, stims and so on...on and make sure you take 20 something pills a day so your kidneys, blood pressure, liver and estro levels are ok. anywhooooo...

2 ius of GH should be fine for her, but this might start something mentally with her. If it were me, I wouldn't give it to her until she started eating properly and gained some weight.

she has made huge gains 5lbs lol. and honestly for her it has been very empowering putting in the work and getting results. its made her see that there is other ways she can achieve a look she likes.

the whole point of why i posted it here is because i wanted feedback like this. i am just trying to have an open mind about everything. if anyone here knows anything about eating disorders you would know that most girls that have them are not that skinny. 90% of the time it stems from a strained relationship they have with their mother. it has more to do with that then how she looks, but just like every girl that lives in Orange County looks are important. before she started any of that weird shit she was like 115 max.

like i said she is healthy and i would not want to jeopardize that...i would love for you guys to tell me that hgh would make her grow facial hair because then i could report back to her telling her that and she would say fuck no lol. I am just trying to get some facts on the matter so i can report to her with honesty.

Last edited:

and bud i am not trying to come at you angry like, but the last thing i would want to do is hurt her in any way. i fiercely love her. she makes me a better man...100%

i think i am going to tell her she needs to gain five more pounds. The money i would spend buying growth i will hire shelby to train her.

thanks for ALL the feedback.

Sorry if I offended you mate.....but to me it sounds pretty straight forward.

The girl already has issues....and you are talking about giving her a cruch....now whilst HGH is not inherently addictive, it most certainly is psychologically addictive and this girl is going to have a much higher probability of emotionally dependency on the HGH....

Capish?

II hear you loud and clear man. Myself i am a work in progress. Last year this time i was thirty five pounds heavier on 3.5 grams a gear a week plus ten ius of growth a day.

Today i am on 200mg of test c a week and 5 ius off growth. Before i met my girl, i was doing double cardio sessions shooting pgcl, helios taking eca five times a day...ya it got bad. But i met her and honestly my priorites switched...i want to live a long happy life just got into grad school...i dont want to be a bber. But i have so much fucken respect for all of you that do.

I was being sensitive in my reply to you, i know you only had good intentions. Truthfully i felt that in some way you questioned iff i cared about her, looking back i was wrong.

Wait, so u do growth and gear but when she's interested you have an "ethical" problem with it. Then you think she only needs 5 lbs and she's good? Why don't you stop projecting your vision of her on her and see what she wants. Plus a shelby diet will work better then a few ius of growth anyway.

Wait, so u do growth and gear but when she's interested you have an "ethical" problem with it. Then you think she only needs 5 lbs and she's good? Why don't you stop projecting your vision of her on her and see what she wants. Plus a shelby diet will work better then a few ius of growth anyway.

Your a tard man.

My vision of her would be no makeup ever take out the fucken extensions and gain ten pounds. Her issues she had long before she met me.

Yes i have an ethical dilemma with it because i dont think its the rite thing to do because she has her historry.

Piss of newb.

OMG....I can't stand reading posts like this!!! Do you take supps or cycle anything yourself?? If so, then you have no business flaming other ppl for doing or wanting to do the same.....SORRY.... DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!! It's gh not cyp

I agree with Anthro about her eating but it sounds like she is working on that issue by gaining some weight. She still sounds pretty skinny and if she decide's to go ahead and start the growth then she should try 1iu for a week until she get's used to the sides. I bloat like crazy on Rips and I weigh around 150 lbs.

and bud i am not trying to come at you angry like, but the last thing i would want to do is hurt her in any way. i fiercely love her. she makes me a better man...100%

It's obvious you do or you wouldn't have posted asking for other's opinion's!!

Last edited:
Your a tard man.

My vision of her would be no makeup ever take out the fucken extensions and gain ten pounds. Her issues she had long before she met me.

Yes i have an ethical dilemma with it because i dont think its the rite thing to do because she has her historry.

Piss of newb.

If you were only looking for opinions to support your own, why even post this? Sorry your ego is that fragile.

OMG....I can't stand reading posts like this!!! Do you take supps or cycle anything yourself?? If so, then you have no business flaming other ppl for doing or wanting to do the same.....SORRY.... DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!! It's gh not cyp

I agree with Anthro about her eating but it sounds like she is working on that issue by gaining some weight. She still sounds pretty skinny and if she decide's to go ahead and start the growth then she should try 1iu for a week until she get's used to the sides. I bloat like crazy on Rips and I weigh around 150 lbs.

It's obvious you do or you wouldn't have posted asking for other's opinion's!!

Since you asked.....no I don't.....nothing after 2010 Oct.

You don't see the point in my second post on this thread ??

If you were only looking for opinions to support your own, why even post this? Sorry your ego is that fragile.

all the things you said in your first post got addressed newb you need to learn to read. hooked on phonics bro try it!

Since you asked.....no I don't.....nothing after 2010 Oct.

You don't see the point in my second post on this thread ??

Well- YOU TOOK supps prior to Oct 2010, so that still counts!!;)

I get what your saying and understand how starting supps may open up a can of worms and potentially get out of control for those w/addictive personalities. I NEVER comment when i see similar comments made by several member's on this site, but when I constantly see ppl that are "on" post to others that they shouldn't try this or shouldn't try that, it sometimes pisses me off. Sorry if I came off bitchy and I guess ppl are just trying to be helpful but sometimes I think pros and cons should be given instead of --NO IT'S TERRIBLE, DON'T DO IT!! Okay done w/ my rant!!:D

all the things you said in your first post got addressed newb you need to learn to read. hooked on phonics bro try it!

Honest opinion. You should work on your self esteem first. You can't help anyone If you haven't helped yourself first.

Honest opinion. You should work on your self esteem first. You can't help anyone If you haven't helped yourself first.

you have a negative attitude man. you wont make friends here with that.

This is an opinion board. People share answers based on opinion. I'm not looking to be your friend this is the interwebs not freshmen year of highschool. I saw you were a bit mentally unsable in your first post. I wanted to help. If you didn't like my opinion then you should of ignored it; not tried to belittle me. If you are looking for a group whose opinions are all the same I would suggest the ku klux klan. The have all the same ideas there. :thumbup::thumbup:

Whats up guys. I have tried to educate myself as much as i can on the topic, but sometimes what you read and real world results are different. i love my gf a lot and dont want anything bad to happen to her...

got a little history on her. She is very intelligent, she communicates amazing with me, and is a very honest person. She has her masters as a M.F.T. (marriage and family therapist) and works at a treatment center for adolescents, deals mostly with girls/guys with eating disorders. She struggles sometimes with that type of stuff on her own, but since i recently opened up to her about my own self image problems which lead me to steroid use she even opened up more to me about her issues. She is in a great place in her life emotionally and is in great shape. she works out about 5 times a week, doing random bootcamps, and running.

I just thought that was important for you guys to know since i am struggling ethically with letting her do HGH since she brought it up to me a few days ago. i love gh i am currently running 5ius ed of rips and it is keeping me nice and lean. but for her i think she is perfect and beautiful the way she is and i dont want to contribute to her "sickness". She had asked me in the past to get her some ephedra but i told her no because i dont think it would be good for her but for gh i am thinking it would be ok.

She is like a sponge everything i tell her to do as far as nutrition she is doing and she went from being really skinnny with no tone to being pretty toned.

okay thanks for hanging in there with me...

so i am thinking 1 iu in the morning and 1 iu at night before she goes to bed. She is 27 years old. she is about 5-7 and weight 103. i am trying to beef her up a little and get a little bit of muscle on her. do you think this is something reasonable or am i jaded from all my gear use that i think its ok even though she has no plans to compete ever.

also what type or results and side effects to you typically experience at that dose. I am reading water retention but thats all i have really found.

thanks for listening.

I never judge man, none of us are not jaded brother.

If I was recommending something to a girl with those stats I would start at an iu preened, assess her tolerance and increase from there. No need for more than 2iu.

Congrats on what sounds like a pretty great relationship , communication is so important man!

He was pissed in another thread that he took four whole tubs of eaa's and didn't make substantial gains:) he is an ass clown

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws