over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH welts..What's the verdict?

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
A friend of mine started using some "generic" GH on Monday. 24-36 hours after EVERY injection a large, painful, itchy, red welt appears at the site. Some have said that it's from impurities, mixing techniques, or the HGH being 192aa and the body is having an allergic type reaction. I'd like to mention my friend has used Serostim, Humatrope, and Jintropin all mixed with bac. water, all injected subq, just like the generic, and never has had a reaction like this before. Any opinions?

I had the same reaction, red welts and allergic type reaction when I used Somatorm subQ. I switched to IM and it wasn't as bad. I took a break from using it and a month later started again and the sides were less but still there. I think my body built up anti-bodies by that time.
I switched to Jins and had no problems. I asked the same question and heard the same theories, 192 (although Co. swears it is 191), preservatives, etc.
My feeling is if it causes a reaction like that switch to another brand. Your body is rejecting it. I am of the belief it is 192 and only some people's body reject it while others get good results. There is science that backs that.
I would like to hear opinions also on what cause may be.

Fears said:
I had the same reaction, red welts and allergic type reaction when I used Somatorm subQ. I switched to IM and it wasn't as bad. I took a break from using it and a month later started again and the sides were less but still there. I think my body built up anti-bodies by that time.
I switched to Jins and had no problems. I asked the same question and heard the same theories, 192 (although Co. swears it is 191), preservatives, etc.
My feeling is if it causes a reaction like that switch to another brand. Your body is rejecting it. I am of the belief it is 192 and only some people's body reject it while others get good results. There is science that backs that.
I would like to hear opinions also on what cause may be.

Yeah bro, I'm leaning toward the 192aa theory myself. Something's not right thats for sure.

|---[\\\\]>-------- the only time i ever got welts that were red and painful were from eurotech few years back, the blues i get now have never given me any issues. i have had one friend have issues, but thats it...and i know about 8 ppl currently using them now. im sure there are many blues out there too

bigbadasian said:
|---[\\\\]>-------- the only time i ever got welts that were red and painful were from eurotech few years back, the blues i get now have never given me any issues. i have had one friend have issues, but thats it...and i know about 8 ppl currently using them now. im sure there are many blues out there too

Did you get your blues from one of the sources here?

Well, since you can rule out the B.Water idea, then its most likely 192AA GH or its 191GH with too much impurities and/or preservatives in it.

I read on another board they claim its the added preservatives in the generic GH- which allows the product to stay stable when shipped at room temp (versus on ice) - is what causes the red welts.

Who knows for sure?

Either way, I would get another brand if it were me.

HYGETROPINS (only come 200iu per box and have the aqua colored tops) are good, everyone loves them.

It is from the additives most manufacturers are now using so you can dry ship the gh. It used to be if gh got anywhere near room temp, even before recon it was useless. No most manufacturers use the additives to make it stable at warmer temps for up to 30 days.

I got one welt in the last 6 months and it kind of stung a little when I pined it, so it may be the way you are injecting! I doubt the blue tops are 192AA because they have been working fine for me, I even had to lower the dose to stop the tingle in my hands!

Blue tops, grey Tops, Brown tops etc etc.
I think realy we need to just go by who we get it from more so then the color of the Top seal.
Who you guys getting the egenerics from and who is happy- who is not?
you know what I mean?

rAJJIN said:
I think realy we need to just go by who we get it from more so then the color of the Top seal.
you know what I mean?

I totally agree with ya. The whole problem with this individual scenario is that we have really no idea of their original origin. They never came from a "source" per say, just an individual. They were touted as "generic blue tops" but who really knows, anyone can crimp a blue top on a bottle.

Jerkyboy said:
Well, since you can rule out the B.Water idea, then its most likely 192AA GH or its 191GH with too much impurities and/or preservatives in it.

I read on another board they claim its the added preservatives in the generic GH- which allows the product to stay stable when shipped at room temp (versus on ice) - is what causes the red welts.

Who knows for sure?

Either way, I would get another brand if it were me.

HYGETROPINS (only come 200iu per box and have the aqua colored tops) are good, everyone loves them.

The Hygetropin are next up, he will probably run those starting tomorrow.

ya things are gettin a little fishy, we have discussed this plenty of time but have yet to have a sponser chime in with a lab report on any of this? whats the deal here. all it would take is a confirmed lab result back by a few people words (big a and so forth) and the sponser would have more buisness than he could handle. anyone?

I rececntly read results of a study on the difference between 191 and 192 GH with building up antibodies. I'm not sure where I read it, but I stumbled onto it when trying to find answers to the 191 VS 192 GH. The 191 brands was near 0%(american versions) up to like 1.6%(jinotropin) with people building up antibodies to it.The hygetropin was like 19.7% and I believe the fitropin were close to 40%. I don't know how legit the study was or who sponsored.

Strunk said:
I rececntly read results of a study on the difference between 191 and 192 GH with building up antibodies. I'm not sure where I read it, but I stumbled onto it when trying to find answers to the 191 VS 192 GH. The 191 brands was near 0%(american versions) up to like 1.6%(jinotropin) with people building up antibodies to it.The hygetropin was like 19.7% and I believe the fitropin were close to 40%. I don't know how legit the study was or who sponsored.

I think I saw something like this on the gensci web site. It actually had the number of people in the experiement for each type of GH as well.

It was either there, or on AssBolex board. I saw it too. Unfortunately GenSci makes Jintropin GH. Guess who's HGH came out on top- on that supposed research?

I rest my case, its still worthless info. :mad:

Yep

Same happened with me when I used Somatorm. Switch to Somatropin and no welts.

L.G.

thats why I only use Serostim, 0 welts in 3 years....oh yeah, and its american made. See, when you try to cut corners and save money, you get shit product!!

rAJJIN said:
you know what I mean?

Purui Blue Tops for me & no welts after 2 months :D

Thanks Big Ian.
Thats the kind of stuff I look for.... Real world results/experiences from the guys I know from here. Thanks for sharing.

Strunk said:

this test was done by gensci.
so i would not give a second thought to it.
hygetropin has been in the market for about 6 months or so and theses tests mentioned on their website have been there for a while. so to get such tests done in such a short time is highly unlikely.
the only way one can be assured of these figures is when its done from an independent co. or individual who does not have any vested interest in it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws