over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High cholesterol and liver values, just had blood work

TTLex

Registered
My cholesterol and liver values are fucked. I dont know much about this, but they seem way out of whack for sure.

I just had blood work done after a 16 wk cycle. Here is what I was running:

Test E @ 800
Deca @ 400
Eq @ 600
Var at 100 per day for the last 6 wks.

I actually ran the Var for the last 2 wks I was running the ohter gear, then ran the var by itself for a month.

I decided to go on an HRT dose of 180 per wk instead of doing PCT, im 43 yrs old, figured I could use the extra bump long term. Im also on 3ius a day of HGH.

My total cholesterol came in at 243, its my HDL # that I am seriously concerned with.

HDL came in at 15
LDL came in at 229
Chol/ HDL Ratio at 16.2

AST reading of 120
ALT reading of 266

I was taking Liv 52 while on the orals, guess that didnt do much to help me out

I go back to the doc on monday to see what she wants me to do. Im debating if I should tell her what im on, and have been on so she has a better idea of treatment.
I feel like a walking time bomb looking at that HDL #....fuck.

That is not good at all. I was off the Var for about 2 wks or so prior to the blood work

Obviously you need to make major changes. But I would never want my medical records to show I was using gear. For the rest of your life Health insurance and life insurance companies will see that (you must sign a release to get insured) and you will have trouble.

Maybe mention something off the record if you must. But dont let it get put in writing on your chart. And keep in mind the Doc may write what you say despite your protests - to cover herself. I would if I were her. I wouldnt want to be sued if you got sick because you were on gear.

You are asking the right audience here at Pro M - proceed with extreme caution. And my advice is only my opinion. It doesnt mean its the right advice.

Good points on the insurance side of things....I will refrain from telling the doc. Either way I need to get it in check and quickly. I am going to continue to run the HRT dose while doing so, hopefully im not fucking myslef by doing so.

Your values are fucked from the var. They should correct. Take fish oil and keep on the liv52.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

As important as the knowing what chems you were runing its just as important to know what your diet looked like.

Personaly id start taking 600mg of Red Yeast rice and CoQ-10 3x a day along with 15-20g fish oil a day

Get a few bottles of Synthergine and follow the directions , its not cheap but its a shit ton cheaper than a new liver !!

Look at the "Mountaindog" diet and when you finished reading it read it agian and follow it

You think the var fucked them that bad?

I thought about synthergine before, no better time than now to get on it

its def the var i'm 27 and took var with test only on a cycle and my chol dropped to hdl 10, ldl 167 the norm is >45 for hdl and <130 ldl. My t.chol/hdl was 19.4 norm is< 5.0

So i wouldn't worry about ur choesterol to much it should rebound back up after about 4-8 weeks as far as liver values goes liv52 is garbage taking a herbal supp for a 17aas won't do shit u need a stronger protector and detoxifier, its a good addition but alone its useless.Thats like taking an otc supplement for pct.The suggetions above is good advice as well, the liver is the most rezilant organ we have it can take a beating and regenerate itself. Lay of the booze and u will be fine i suggest bloods be takin again about 8-10 weeks from ur last blood test.DON'T WORRY TO MUCH ABOUT IT JUST TAKE IT AS A LESSON LEARNED.

You think the var fucked them that bad?

I thought about synthergine before, no better time than now to get on it

Any oral will screw up your cholesterol. Even small doses screwed mine up.

Any oral will screw up your cholesterol. Even small doses screwed mine up.

Yeah, I had the same thing. After 2 weeks of d-bol at 25mg/day (couldn't handle back pumps so i stopped at 2 weeks) my hdl and ldl were exactly the same as the one posted at the top of the page. Ironically, when I started taking supplements, dieting down, and fish oil for my cholesterol, my ldl shot up over 100 points. My hdl went up though so I didn't care as high ldl isn't too much of a concern depending on the structure of the ldl (e.i. large vs small dense ldl), it's the low hdl or high triglycerides that will get you. Also deca is definitely terrible for your cardiovascular health, I love it but won't take it anymore.

Ok, im starting to feel a little bit better about it......hoping most of it was from the Var. I saw the total # and thought, ok thats high, then I saw that low ass HDL # and freaked out. If they try to put me on meds for it monday when I go in, I wonder if I should just hold off for awhile to see if it bounces back naturally.

No more orals for me, im done with them!!

values

Liv 52, milk thistle, fish oil, cq10, nolva, aeromison, cardio!!!!!!!

Last year I was running

500mg Test E per week
500 mg Deca per week
100mg AD 50 daily

My HDL was at 6 when I had my lab work done.

I cleaned out, started red yeast rice and niacin (2000mg daily, regular not flush free) and had my blood work done again 3 months later.

My HDL was at 43.

All other values, except my AST and ALT, were back in normal ranges.

Ok, im starting to feel a little bit better about it......hoping most of it was from the Var. I saw the total # and thought, ok thats high, then I saw that low ass HDL # and freaked out. If they try to put me on meds for it monday when I go in, I wonder if I should just hold off for awhile to see if it bounces back naturally.

Same happened to me with var and winstrol orals. Thats why its recommended to take orals for short periods. It will definately bounce back to normal. Things that raised my HDL are red wine, nolvadex, niacin, and fish oil. Of course cardio and diet too.

For you guys that had low HDL after the orals, was your overall number higher like mine, or just low HDL?

meds won't hurt either way so if they give you something thats perscribed take it it can't hurt

First off, your LDL+HDL should not be equal to your total cholesterol! I would be extremely worried about that LDL, you need a VLDL test also to see how bad it is. I would make some major life changes, get those values WAY down, keep them way down for a long period of time, at least as long as they were screwed up for. I would also get a heartscan to see how much buildup you have so far.

Your liver values are nothing to worry about, that will recover quickly and easily with a short amount of time off. Next time you get tested, don't workout for a couple days before hand.

Supplements may help a LITTLE, but what you really need is a good clean diet, lots of cardio, and being off gear.

Even though your values are indeed very bad, it is not accurate to tell if they are a risk for our health in the near future due to the fact that you came off cycle 3 weeks ago. Specially from var, those values are expected.

Like everyone else has advised you, stay healthy, get clean, let your body recover and retest after a couple months at least. HRT will not hurt your cholesterol levels, as long as you are using the proper doses for your body. 180mg of test a week is a little bit too high. 125mg a week is enough to put most of the people over the normal upper range.

those liver values are pretty high.

What did your diet look like while on the cycle?

My diet stays decent most of the year, not perfect by any means, but decent.

My doc drew blood about a week and a half after the first time to do more intense tests for the liver, the numbers looked way better that quickly. Its gotta be the timing from the end of the cycle. I go back this week for another blood check, Im going to have her check the cholesterol again this time. She seemed way more concerned about the liver than the cholesterol last time.

heres what u need to do imo

1) humanofort - 2 upon waking and 2 before bed
2) coq10 - 100mg twice a day am/pm
3) Niacin with flush once a day
4) cardio everyday you can for atleast 30 minutes
5) lots of fresh fruits and veggies.. and i mean LOTS
6) fish oil from a reputable brand (i prefer Nordic naturals)
7) Garlic Extract 2-3x/day
8) Green tea or green tea extract 1-2x/day
9) Stay off stimulants as much as possible for 1-3 months
10) Take NAC and milk thistle from reputable companies I prefer Jarrow Formulas
11) IP6 from trueprotein 6/day 3 in morning and 3 in pm

12) If you have the extra cash couldnt hurt to get on some Resveratrol and grapeseed extract...Jarrow Formulas Resveratrol Synergy... is a great product and includes the green tea extract

Do this for 3 months and youll be golden my friend

best of luck...take care of your health we only get one body

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear