over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

high dosed cycles these days

most if not all is incredibly underdosed imo. why wouldn't it be? makes profit margin higher:lightbulb:

-F2S

I would think this until I fully understood the price of raws for test. Seems like compared to the cost of oil, solutions, packaging, and other production costs the raw hormone powder (for testosterone at least) is a small component of cost.

Now, whether the raws are pure (and I think this may be what ALLEX was getting at) are another story - this may be where the shit gets stepped on...

I would think this until I fully understood the price of raws for test. Seems like compared to the cost of oil, solutions, packaging, and other production costs the raw hormone powder (for testosterone at least) is a small component of cost.

Now, whether the raws are pure (and I think this may be what ALLEX was getting at) are another story - this may be where the shit gets stepped on...

I agree. Some raws like Trenbolone and Primo are much more expensive. I remember Test Cyp used to be around $180 for 100 grams which is real cheap, don't remember costs of the others but they are much more. So for things like Trenbalone and Primo there would exist some motif to underdose the final product for higher profit, but things cheap like test it wouldn't even make financial sense.

Last edited:
isnt that sort of the same thing?

Under dosed could be due to impurities in the raw powder but it could also be intention things like substituting other substances in for what is supposed to be there or just putting in less raw so that the concentration of the drug is lower. Some people have claimed to buy things like Trenbolone but it really turns out to be testosterone because the raw is many times cheaper.

This is why raw sources should test their products. I get the raws I use tested. It's as easy as simec 250 sample. For a source this is nothing. Overdosed might sound great but it's not.

what? did you just say you have to be NATIONALLY competitive with

750-1g of test
AND
400-600eq OR 300-400 deca

Thats a bit of a stretch no? I don't think sergio oliva, cody montgomery or other pro card winners in national bodybuilding used that, call me crazy.

No, I wasn't saying that. But you sure CAN be Nationally competitive with these compounds.. Everything is so basic.. NOW, Obviously you have your other compounds used in pre-contest timing, which I didn't state in this post.. BUT with what I am stating as an example is what is necessary amts used during an offseason.. for someone that is working TOWARDS wanting to be nationally competitive this is very ample.. I have not ever gone over any of this.. My test has only been as high as 750mg btw.. I am very basic and simple.. And working towards where I need to be which I can guarantee that I will be heading to nationals when I feel ready to. And this is me going in as a HW / SHW by the way. BUT PLEASE.. The compounds are involved in this sport.. We all understand and see this.. BUT, Everyone or a big majority of people seem to really forget about patience and the whole nutrition and training aspect of it.. Those as well need to be on par 100% which = Consistency..

Last edited:
Here's my take...

I've run TRT, 500-1000mg, 1500-2000mg, 2500mg... sometimes with GH... most of the time not.

I have never seen anyone who eats 6-8 meals per day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year have issues growing.

I've never seen anyone who combines the above with hardcore, brutal training, with emphasis on recovery and progressive overload have issues getting enormous.

I've tried 2500mg total, gave 80% effort, and barely gained 5-8lbs.

I've tried 500-700mg cycles, eaten perfectly for months on end, aggressively attacked my logbook... and wound up 20lbs heavier.

The issue lies with...
-People on message boards posting under pseudonyms who don't post progress pics, current pics, with a "trust me bro" attitude.
-Sources that start off great, reduce product quality over time, then leave everyone questioning the integrity of the product.
-People who don't understand that for every pound of muscle you gain, it becomes exponentially more difficult to add more muscle.

I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, but I don't have conversations like this with most of the people we talk to on the podcast... or casually... and we DEFINITELY talk a ton about drugs. Good gear is good gear. The only thing universal is that pharma GH seems to be king... yet even then, plenty of guys with elevated igf, good serums, and gaining muscle on generics.

At a higher level, everyone is pretty much doing something similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Here's my take...

I've run TRT, 500-1000mg, 1500-2000mg, 2500mg... sometimes with GH... most of the time not.

I have never seen anyone who eats 6-8 meals per day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year have issues growing.

I've never seen anyone who combines the above with hardcore, brutal training, with emphasis on recovery and progressive overload have issues getting enormous.

I've tried 500-700mg cycles, eaten perfectly for months on end, aggressively attacked my logbook... and wound up 20lbs heavier.

The issue lies with...
-People on message boards posting under pseudonyms who don't post progress pics, current pics, with a "trust me bro" attitude.
-Sources that start off great, reduce product quality over time, then leave everyone questioning the integrity of the product.
-People who don't understand that for every pound of muscle you gain, it becomes exponentially more difficult to add more muscle.

I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, but I don't have conversations like this with most of the people we talk to on the podcast... or casually... and we DEFINITELY talk a ton about drugs. Good gear is good gear. The only thing universal is that pharma GH seems to be king... yet even then, plenty of guys with elevated igf, good serums, and gaining muscle on generics.

Well said! Big Dave..

Here's my take...

The issue lies with...

Do you kind of shake your head whenever the idea that one needs to consistently increase their dose pop up on here? For some reason, the idea that you always need to up your dose compared to your previous use is preached quite often.

oral ones maily kill your appetite, especially your liver, large dose contrabutes to side effect in a certain extent, so increase dose gradually.

i agree with Big Dave Smith above ... i've done a lot of testosterone, ate like shit and looked like shit ... and I've done near nothing gear wise but never missed a meal and looked amazing ... im in canada and two of the biggest guys i know ... one is an ifbb pro and stays on no less than 2g's of test ... the other one is a superheavy and his cycle looks like a newbs cycle no more than 750mg of test a week with some eq and tren its crazy to see how gifted he is.

too many dosage doean't fit for all people
if you don't pursue rapid increase, prper dosage will better and safer

Do you kind of shake your head whenever the idea that one needs to consistently increase their dose pop up on here? For some reason, the idea that you always need to up your dose compared to your previous use is preached quite often.

I don't shake my head in a bad way unless it's sheer laziness and dismissal of hard work. I've been on all ends. Highest total mg's I've run is 2800mg. I did not reach some fantastic growing phase on 2800mg.

Drugs are the super charger.
Food is the fuel.
Genetics are the driver.
Training is the mechanic.

Take one out of the equation, the car is still going to be shit. Throwing on a supercharger doesn't solve your bodybuilding problems.

If you take more drugs, you have to get better with your nutrition, training, and lifestyle... not use it as a genetic equalizer, or to clean up the mess, or for a lack of structure/hard work, etc.

My first cycle was 200mg/week test and it was fantastic, more would have been too much.

Impurities? Like what?! Interacting with the effects of AAS in why exactly? I can't imagine this with any knowledge I have.

my start cycle also with 200mg/week test,it works well and i once got hgh from ugl but i inject it at 3iu everyday but i can't feel anything, later on i add to 5iu/day it seemed got tiny effect. so these days we can not tell whether we are overdosed causes we know much about the real purity stuff

So what's the opinions on say 2-4g aas, diet in check and consistent 95% of the time, training hard and looking to beat the log book?

Surely that's a great state for growing! And using the said 2-4g as opposed to 1g.

I'm talking off season btw

those people who takes 20 of those 5mg tabs,
do they still have a heathy appetite?
anyone ever think their stuff is underdosed?

i have seen ridiculous cycle amounts, especially from orals, mainly dbol/anadrol doses have had me wondering, are people really getting correctly dosed orals?

30mg dbol is ALOT of strength and mass gain from the 5mg tabs, i see people saying they took 100mgs+, i can't imagine taking 20 of those 5mg tabs and feeling ok

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws