over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Estradiol and Arimidex Duration

Registered
My cousin just got his lab work back. Labs were drawn 3 weeks after using Test Phenylprop 700mg/week and NPP 700 mg/week for 2 months.

Total Test: 1200
Free Test: 400
E1: 75
E2: 75
Prolactin: Normal
Progesterone: Normal

He is symptomatic with sexual (no libido, ED) and mental (insomnia, depression, anxiety, irritability) issues. He wants the doctor to prescribe Arimidex. Any suggestions on the dose and duration?

He was thinking Arimidex 0.5mg EOD x 5 doses. How soon should he redraw labs after finishing the Arimidex?

He should add proviron or masteron. i can almost assure you that will mitigate his issues. Adex is not going to help improve the lack of DHT from nandrolone competing for 5ar.

He should add proviron or masteron. i can almost assure you that will mitigate his issues. Adex is not going to help improve the lack of DHT from nandrolone competing for 5ar.

It has been 5 weeks since he last injected NPP. I believe the Nandrolone metabolite DHN is causing his sexual issues so DHT would help with this, but the high Estrogen is most likely causing his mental issues.

I'd suggest aromastin since the goal is to get to 50? 75 is high but not by a lot.

6.25 ED or 12.5 EOD retest in 2 weeks If symptoms are still present. If E2 is still high 12.5ED if E2 is low discontinue.

Low dosed Arimidex + 25-50mg of Proviron.

A conservative place to start with Arimidex would be .25 mg (1/4 tablet) every 4 days and then retest in a month or so IF still using exogenous testosterone... Dividing his TRT (100-200mg/wk) into 3-7 small weekly injections would be the best if this would lower his E levels enough to not warrant an AI.

So the doctor spoke to an endocrinologist and he recommended no AI. He says the Test:Estrogen ratio is normal so no need for the AI.

My cousin is doing daily TRT with Test Cyp 20 mg/day. He is going to add daily Proviron as you recommended. Labs will be redrawn in 2 months.

Here's the thing. His numbers aren't horrible. His E2 is high because his testosterone is high.

The problem is when you go on a cycle, it takes your body a few weeks to adjust to whole new level of hormones. So you don't know yet if it's high estradiol or body trying to figure it out because with both you feel like hell

So the doctor spoke to an endocrinologist and he recommended no AI. He says the Test:Estrogen ratio is normal so no need for the AI.

My cousin is doing daily TRT with Test Cyp 20 mg/day. He is going to add daily Proviron as you recommended. Labs will be redrawn in 2 months.
Agreed..I wouldn't mess with the AI yet. I'd imagine he would feel better in a week or two...AI might make his problems worse and harder to diagnose. That was a pretty healthy dose of npp so you can about bet it's the residuals from that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131