over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High liver enzymes...any thoughts?

muscledoc1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just got my blood work done,my liver enzymes were a "bit" high...ALT-136
AST-106,about twice the range.not doing any orals for the past 2-3 months,just plain test-enth. 600mg/week and 0.5mg. arimidex every 3rd. day,also did HCG for 8-weeks at 500iu's every 3rd. day.not sure why they came back high like that-could be the clen(which im going to stop...liquid form)-could also be that PGF2A that i did up until a month ago.ANY ideas?

My liver enzymes always are high if I have trained within a day or so of getting the blood work done. Might want to have the blood work done again in a few months after removing as many confounding factors as possible.

AST-106,about twice the range.not doing any orals for the past 2-3 months,just plain test-enth. 600mg/week and 0.5mg. arimidex every 3rd. day,also did HCG for 8-weeks at 500iu's every 3rd. day.not sure why they came back high like that-could be the clen(which im going to stop...liquid form)-could also be that PGF2A that i did up until a month ago.ANY ideas?
One word..............Synthergine!!

From synthetek here. This is one hell of a product. Use regularly and your values will come down to normal ranges.

They can get elevated if you have the blood taken too soon after training and if you're taking a lot of vitamins or supplements that can cause elevated levels too (green tea extract and niacin are bad for causing this). The times I've tested >100 it was because of this, so I took a couple of weeks off with no vitamins, didn't train for a couple days before getting tested and all the levels dropped back down.

heres my thoughts

in order to stress the liver the most u must ingest the product. Everything u eat solid, goes through your liver called the 1st pass. Either that or your liver is just not happy with you. Did you have any alcohol or Nsaids before you took your blood test? even if a cpl days b4? These 2 things can raise your enzymes high enough where a doc may feel you have Hep C. Anything injectable is skipping the "1st pass" your liver is the gatekeeper to your system it allows what it wants and eliminates what it doesnt. Sometimes the "what it doesnt want" causes it to stress, break down tissue and release enzymes.

goo

in order to stress the liver the most u must ingest the product. Everything u eat solid, goes through your liver called the 1st pass. Either that or your liver is just not happy with you. Did you have any alcohol or Nsaids before you took your blood test? even if a cpl days b4? These 2 things can raise your enzymes high enough where a doc may feel you have Hep C. Anything injectable is skipping the "1st pass" your liver is the gatekeeper to your system it allows what it wants and eliminates what it doesnt. Sometimes the "what it doesnt want" causes it to stress, break down tissue and release enzymes.

goo

Thanks!!-no alcohol,no NSAIDS either,might be other supplements i use(hydroxycut-hardcore,NO-SHOTGUN,vanadyl-sulfate...)

I use the synthergine, and since becoming paranoid, I get blood work done quarterly for my HRT.

Get the Synthergine. Nothing else will be needed.

They can get elevated if you have the blood taken too soon after training and if you're taking a lot of vitamins or supplements that can cause elevated levels too (green tea extract and niacin are bad for causing this). The times I've tested >100 it was because of this, so I took a couple of weeks off with no vitamins, didn't train for a couple days before getting tested and all the levels dropped back down.

Mine have been high and now that ive read the above comment it may be because i take green tea extract capsules daily, hmmm.

I take the Green Tea Extract daily as well. Had no idea it elevated the numbers. Numbers not elevated on me however, even when not on Synthergine. I did stop naicin after adding and dropping it a few times, just got occassional weird reactions.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear