700 tren
700 mast
1g eq
100mg winstrol
40mg halotestin
20iu gh/day

Top guys will run 2-4g test

I know more than a handful of pros and none are using close to that

@ $5 an iu for good pharm grade, bc everything else is garbage, that's 100 a day in GH, $3000 a month, just in GH, your crazy.

BTW fuck dosages, they don't matter bc they are linear. They effect everyone different. 500mgs to you isn't the same as 500mgs to me.

This couldn't be further from the truth

It's just random drugs and amounts - complete guess and does nobody any good. As stated it doesn't remotely matter what another person takes because unless you are a genetic clone it won't be the same for you.
I actually had heard guys stating what a guy was taking just by looking at him - LOL.. I am hardly ever a dick (at least I don't think I am ) but the last time I heard that in the gym I had to interrupt this cat "holding court" and tell him that was the dumbest f'ng thing I had ever heard and he was an idiot. I'm sure when I walked away he said more dumb shit to his buds, but I have no desire anymore to get down and I had made my point. I just dont get it - does it make guys feel important or something to pretend to be a drug guru?? Retarded

@ $5 an iu for good pharm grade, bc everything else is garbage, that's 100 a day in GH, $3000 a month, just in GH, your crazy.

BTW fuck dosages, they don't matter bc they are linear. They effect everyone different. 500mgs to you isn't the same as 500mgs to me.

Can you imagine ?? LOL This idea that drugs are the only thing holding back the millions of guys who would love to be a pro or even top national level - is absolutely stupid. Obviously there a people that use insane amounts - and nobody has any problem believing a guy who says that he uses 7-8 grams a week (because we can say "ohhh - see THATS why he is so much bigger than me. I am just not going to do those crazy amounts, but if I did I would look IUST like him) BUT - when a guy says he uses a gram - 1.5 grams a week - "He is a liar!!" (Because if we are using 2 - 3 grams a week then what do we blame it on)

This couldn't be further from the truth

I didn't want to be the first to say it but very true! Seems most people think someone has to be banging more drugs to be in a National show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is what your competition will be on MINIMUM:

2g test
700 tren
700 mast
1g eq
100mg winstrol
40mg halotestin
20iu gh/day

Top guys will run 2-4g test

Where is this info coming from, I'm not doubting it, just curious.

I'm tired of seeing people give these "recommendations" of 2g of this and 1g of that.

I dont know how many times it needs to be drilled into people's heads—everyone responses different. Look at Phil and Kai natural...they look better than any of us. And someone gave them 500mg test and god knows their body just soaked that up.

IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH YOUR RESPONSE TO DRUGS.

Another example is Bostin Lloyd right now. If anyone has kept up with him, he hopped off drugs for a little bit to let his body rest (maybe he just ran some trt)....and did anyone see what he looked like? Just a normal guy. Bostin is the definition of normal genetics + a shiiiit ton of drugs to make you look like an "OK" amateur. Versus a shit ton of drugs and amazing response and genetics make you look like a pro.

I appreciate all the responses, while I know my response will be different from anyone's I just wanted to see if there was some kinda "base" lack of a better way to put it just to see what I'm looking at but I guess that doesnt matter because they're not me.

I know several Pros and dosages are ALL OVER THE PLACE(small-HUGE amounts)

I'm shocked when I hear a female figure/physique banging doses close to some male BBs...but it happens

Plenty of time to get it perfect!

Gunsmith has some great advice in his signature. I outlined it in red, so you can't miss it.

Hiring a coach is a no brainer for me , even after doing some shows and seeing what diet works best for me id still hire a coach if nothing else the final 10 weeks.

Striving for nationals or USA's , even Jr Nats useing a good coach for at least a year would be a no brainer.

As for the doses , i know local guys that aren't even winning national qualifier shows for mens physique that arw running 2 grams plus of shit. At the same time im helping a guy get ready for his first show and feel pretty certain he can win a qualifying show as a light heavy weight (5'7") and he's only on 500mg a week test , thats it , in a years time with 6iu a day GH i have no doubt he could do Nats and be on well under 2 grams a week.

NUTRITION IS THE KEY.

You can shoot all the nitrous to a motor you want , if you don't add more fuel you simply will not reach the max potential , you will be wasting nitrous (steroids) and dramatically shortening the life of your motor (your body)

Have you ever run pharm grade and compared it to a good generic like greytop? If you did you would know there is no difference.

Where is this info coming from, I'm not doubting it, just curious.

Know lots of people and what the "low dose" coaches recommend, haven't worked with someone that is know for "high doses" yet but hope I will soon

(Should i get in this or should i stay out? Should i get in this or stay out?)

Man i dont really want to get involved with another of these threads. Everyone knows Ive trained a number of guys including the 2nd place finisher in the 212 and the overall champ at the latest pro show. The cycle stated? Cmon...laughable. Thats all im going to say on that.

---------------------------------

To the Young Gun guy, I dont mean to discourage you but let me throw something out at you.

Nationals 2018....you are 5'10"....superheavyweight

YOU ARE WEIGHING RIGHT NOW IN YOUR GUESSTIMATED OFFSEASON BODYFAT what your cohorts weigh onstage at the minimum! People who are fairly lean superheavies usually come down about 40lbs (roughly) from their offseason bodyweight to compete.
285=245
300=260
290=250
etc etc etc
you are going to have to gain about 40lbs of muscle mass in one year to not look like a broomstick with posing trunks stapled onto them up there against guys like Rasheed Odacre who is 5'10" well well over 300lbs offseason and 270lbs onstage. (im taking an educated guess and thinking your more about 13% bodyfat than your 10% you are guesstimating)....right now dieted down you would be a middle of the pack heavyweight if you were lucky and probably the tallest guy in the heavyweight class. I think you need to re access this stuff...because there is no such thing as National level superheavies who weigh 245 in the offseason.....you have 1 year then to gain 40lbs of pure muscle mass before you start the 4 or so months of prep.....I think you better talk to some people to get a clearer picture of some goals

Attachments

• 12269982_140844119609939_1951163556_n.jpg
    12269982_140844119609939_1951163556_n.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 518
Last edited:
(Should i get in this or should i stay out? Should i get in this or stay out?)

Man i dont really want to get involved with another of these threads. Everyone knows Ive trained a number of guys including the 2nd place finisher in the 212 and the overall champ at the latest pro show. The cycle stated? Cmon...laughable. Thats all im going to say on that.

---------------------------------

To the Young Gun guy, I dont mean to discourage you but let me throw something out at you.

Nationals 2018....you are 5'10"....superheavyweight

YOU ARE WEIGHING RIGHT NOW IN YOUR GUESSTIMATED OFFSEASON BODYFAT what your cohorts weigh onstage at the minimum! People who are fairly lean superheavies usually come down about 40lbs (roughly) from their offseason bodyweight to compete.
285=245
300=260
290=250
etc etc etc
you are going to have to gain about 40lbs of muscle mass in one year to not look like a broomstick with posing trunks stapled onto them up there against guys like Rasheed Odacre who is 5'10" well well over 300lbs offseason and 270lbs onstage. (im taking an educated guess and thinking your more about 13% bodyfat than your 10% you are guesstimating)....right now dieted down you would be a middle of the pack heavyweight if you were lucky and probably the tallest guy in the heavyweight class. I think you need to re access this stuff...because there is no such thing as National level superheavies who weigh 245 in the offseason.....you have 1 year then to gain 40lbs of pure muscle mass before you start the 4 or so months of prep.....I think you better talk to some people to get a clearer picture of some goals
Hey brother in the very beginning of this thread told him same exact thing,just not as well put as you just did...For the OP read Doggcrapp post as not to tell you that you can't do it,but this is 100% reality of what your up against...So Eat,Breath,Train,Sleep every decision you make you need to ask yourself will this hurt or help me in my body building career... You have to make that 110% commitment to it if you want this to be your life goal...

THE REAPER

Im curious on your guys experiences im shooting for nationals next year and want to crank things up.

Just started 2 weeks ago
Currently on 825mg testosterone
300mg deca
10iu humalin r and 10iu gh Mon/wed/Fri
Using mk-677 in between

The slin and gh are new to me never ran before

I waiting to hear back from tp for some medis to crank the gh up.

Is high test a base for the top guys or moderate test high anabolics.

Currently 245 10%bf 5'10

-Young Gun

So you're shooting for 2018' Nationals? If my math is right that's approximately 20 months away. Deducting the last 3 month for prep, that gives you 17 months to grow. As far as the anabolics, I'd tinker around and find a minimum does that enables you to grow while keeping bodyfat in check. As far as GH, not sure if I read it right but you're running 10ius per day on M/W/F??? Personally I'd run the GH with 3-4iu once a day/everyday. Lastly the insulin. I view insulin as a tool for advance lifters to blast past a plateau. If the scale is moving, you're getting stronger, and keeping your waist in check, save the slin for down the road.

Why not post pics? So many of these threads turn out to be fake.

Legality reasons? Explain please as I don't get this?

Surely we're all talking hypothetically anyway?

If you do compete then your pics will be out there anyway. But by posting your current look then the more knowledgable guys will be able to point you in the right direction.

So you're shooting for 2018' Nationals? If my math is right that's approximately 20 months away. Deducting the last 3 month for prep, that gives you 17 months to grow. As far as the anabolics, I'd tinker around and find a minimum does that enables you to grow while keeping bodyfat in check. As far as GH, not sure if I read it right but you're running 10ius per day on M/W/F??? Personally I'd run the GH with 3-4iu once a day/everyday. Lastly the insulin. I view insulin as a tool for advance lifters to blast past a plateau. If the scale is moving, you're getting stronger, and keeping your waist in check, save the slin for down the road.

I do agree with insulin being more advanced but it will become a necessity for health reasons with long term gh use. Have to keep an eye on fasting glucose, with 10+iu of gh it will be higher and will require insulin - not just for bodybuilding but for health

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws