over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High test cycles

By your posts I am guessing that you are Bostin Lloyd...Im about 80% sure I'm correct

I'm not, I've posted pics

I don't doubt that the veteran pros, such as the guy you trained are not using as much but you know the guy he got beat by was using much more and not holding back in any way. Would your guy have benefited from more? more likely than not

The more you body build the less effort it takes to be a certain size but you have to build it up first.

I wish somebody told me what it really takes to be a pro bodybuilder when I first started, now that I'm getting more advanced I don't like all the stuff I have to do but I've already invested 9 years into this and will give it a try for a few more.

I honestly think it is irresponsible to tell some kid "all you need is 500 test and you'll look like ronnie" they'll waste years trying to look like Ronnie on 500 test

but if you tell them you are going to have to spend 1k/ per month on gh and take 5 shots of gh and insulin per day, most will realize that it is not worth it and won't waste their time

Well for me it was when i saw elite genetic black guys around me winning and dominating their first few shows using beginning cycles while longtime training white guys all around them were abusing and "killing" themselves with gear... and getting spanked up there by the genetic elite

thats when i got a clearer picture of what rules in this sport

Well for me it was when i saw elite genetic black guys around me winning and dominating their first few shows using beginning cycles while longtime training white guys all around them were abusing and "killing" themselves with gear... and getting spanked up there by the genetic elite

thats when i got a clearer picture of what rules in this sport

Uh oh , the big "G" word that nobody wants to accept as a fact.

It sad that guys can't realize their genetic limitations and accept it

Genetics are #1 but everyone at the top is genetically gifted, then you have 3 variables:

Diet
Training
Drugs

Everyone says they diet hard, everyone says they train hard but not everyone says they juice hard

Here is what your competition will be on MINIMUM:

2g test
700 tren
700 mast
1g eq
100mg winstrol
40mg halotestin
20iu gh/day

Top guys will run 2-4g test

I'm sorry this is way blown out of proportion.

I wish somebody told me what it really takes to be a pro bodybuilder when I first started, now that I'm getting more advanced I don't like all the stuff I have to do but I've already invested 9 years into this and will give it a try for a few more.

I honestly think it is irresponsible to tell some kid "all you need is 500 test and you'll look like ronnie" they'll waste years trying to look like Ronnie on 500 test

but if you tell them you are going to have to spend 1k/ per month on gh and take 5 shots of gh and insulin per day, most will realize that it is not worth it and won't waste their time

Let me ask you a question and this is a serious question. Why in all hell would you ever strive to be a pro bodybuilder? Virtually all of them are broke or trying somehow to make ends meet. It is the worst paying accomplishment probably in the history of sport (especially when you factor in health). The days of companies paying big contracts are gone.

Let me ask you a question and this is a serious question. Why in all hell would you ever strive to be a pro bodybuilder? Virtually all of them are broke or trying somehow to make ends meet. It is the worst paying accomplishment probably in the history of sport (especially when you factor in health). The days of companies paying big contracts are gone.

I got into bodybuilding because I grew very well from just touching weights, then I added drugs and grew even better. Only the last 2 years I have been very serious and for me this is a hobby, I enjoy learning everything required to be a bodybuilder. Turning pro is short term goal for the next year or 2 and if it doesn't happen by when I'm 30 years old Ill go back to working out for fun.

Why am I striving to be a pro? I've always competed in sports. If I stop bodybuilding Ill do cycling or something else that pushes me.

I have a business and make a good living, money is not the motivation and bodybuilding is expensive

Not everyone's goals/dreams have to be financially motivated. Turning pro does not necessarily lead to a life of poverty.

Who cares about money? People do this because it's there dream. And that alone is a good enough answer.

Hey brother in the very beginning of this thread told him same exact thing,just not as well put as you just did...For the OP read Doggcrapp post as not to tell you that you can't do it,but this is 100% reality of what your up against...So Eat,Breath,Train,Sleep every decision you make you need to ask yourself will this hurt or help me in my body building career... You have to make that 110% commitment to it if you want this to be your life goal...

THE REAPER

A very short career with that much hormones.

A very short career with that much hormones.

Emeric, if you were 30 years old today and were competing, what do you think you would have to do to get to today's pro size. Eat more? Train Harder? or how would you add the 15lbs that you would need to be competitive today?

Are guys bigger today because they are training harder and eating more and are genetically superior? or are they using more advanced drug protocols?

We have to all understand limits and patience .. Genetics rule all.. I have said this numerous times on here but will say it again.. Genetics encompass everything from food assimilation to joint integrity.. From muscle length to leverages.. And yes your affinity for the drugs.. But another big variable is patience.. This game is a marathon not a sprint.. Add muscle with restraint knowing that you have time on your side.. Slowly increase dosages and even food intake.. But only increase when you can be honest with yourself in regards to how perfect your other Variables are.. In other words if your training and food / nutrition ard not perfect then there is no need to increase dosages.. Milk the hell out of 400 mgs of test ( example).. Stay there until your training and food are perfect for 6 months.. Then increase when gains have truly stopped.. Even then only increase marginally .. Say to 600 test...

The scariest thing to me is guys with one year of hard training under their belt doing a gram of gear .. Already ? What about 300 test and 300 deca? Or just 400 test ? ( you get the point) .. I know the temptations to increase dosage to make up for slow gains or lack of genetics.. We have all been there.. But again it's about time and patience.. The journey.. If your already at a gram in one year where do you go from there ? In two years you could be at 2 grams already.. Again where do you plan to go from there and how much more ?

An example of genetic response to compounds I like to give is a young black guy who came to the gym I owned.. Amazingly small waist.. Great muscle bellies.. Maybe 5'5 .. Very lean.. 175 pounds.. But looked much thicker.. He ate like hell.. Frozen pizzas.. Beer.. Blue thunder protein drinks and lots of chocolate milk.. .. Trained long with very high volume.. Sometimes multiple times a day.. One day he aquired dbol tabs.. He had bought enough to take 20 to 30 mgs ramping up then down for 8 weeks.. No more.. The transformation was amazing.. Went over the 200 lbs Mark at the end and hardly lost anything months later.. What he could have done with better nutrition and minimal gear would have been amazing..

So again.. Everyone have patience.. Hone in on your nutrition and training.. Recuperation... If those variable ARENT perfected as much as possible you will need to increase your gear dosages to try and nake up for those variable you lack.. When truly gains could be jumped started by just eating better and making sure your training is progressive and rest is your high priority.. And it's much safer to adjust those components than increasing drug dosages.. If those components are spot on gear use can be minimal for most and gains will still be seen.. Again patience grasshoppers ... Patience.. ;)

Emeric, if you were 30 years old today and were competing, what do you think you would have to do to get to today's pro size. Eat more? Train Harder? or how would you add the 15lbs that you would need to be competitive today?

Are guys bigger today because they are training harder and eating more and are genetically superior? or are they using more advanced drug protocols?

The guys are bigger today than 20-25 years ago - Dillett - Ruhl - JP Fux - Dorian???

I think what DC and others who've been doing this decades are saying is that when someone has pro-level genetic response to AAS - you don't need years and years to find out. They know damn near immediately. Over the years we've all read about dozens of guys who were on the path to becoming a pro - and the number who actually did is so low it's almost comical. Not saying you won't - I think it's sick to discourage anyone from their goals, just stating facts. You've only been doing this 9 years so you will learn tons more - but you would know if you had the freaky response I am talking about. If you've never seen it I can understand that it's hard to believe - but the guys I am talking about take a couple shots of test a week and in a months they look ridiculous.
That being said it's your body and your right to do anything you want. When these threads come up (every week or so) i never understand why some guys seem to get so upset when someone states the opinion of high doses not being wise or not being needed. They don't mind the opinion of high doses being great and being exactly what is needed. (Not directing that at you man- just in general) This board is here for information - and ALL opinions... everyone has different goals and things that are important to them and that is the way it should be.
I know for a fact that your statement of what the competition will be doing is nothing more than a guess. Whether you want to believe it or not - there are guys that have turned pro or won big contests using a minute percentage of the amounts stated. There are also guys that have had their ass handed to them using small amounts... AND there are guys that have won shows using far more than you guessed - and yep - guys that have had their ass handed to them usingway more than you stated

Genetics are #1 but everyone at the top is genetically gifted, then you have 3 variables:

Diet
Training
Drugs

Everyone says they diet hard, everyone says they train hard but not everyone says they juice hard

When diet, training and drugs are maxed out. Genetics is the only variable left. Which is usually what places guys in the top #10 Olympia.

The guys are bigger today than 20-25 years ago - Dillett - Ruhl - JP Fux - Dorian???

Well here is Dorian's Cycle for anyone who is interested:

pre olympia

weekly

Test Prop 300mg
tren 152 mg
primobolan 500mg
Daily- Anavar 50mg
GH 8 ius

I can only imagine how big he would be with today's doses

When diet, training and drugs are maxed out. Genetics is the only variable left. Which is usually what places guys in the top #10 Olympia.

But they are not maxed out on drugs, they are using the lowest possible doses since they are genetic freaks. They only train and diet hard and most use the smallest dose that will give results, only a few dare to take more.

Marcus Rhul smoked cigarettes but was concerned with what 1g test will do to his body.

But they are not maxed out on drugs, they are using the lowest possible doses since they are genetic freaks. They only train and diet hard and most use the smallest dose that will give results, only a few dare to take more.

Marcus Rhul smoked cigarettes but was concerned with what 1g test will do to his body.

Your saying Marcus Ruhl didn't use more than 1g of test?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws