over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High test cycles

This is all very true. But pretty much all of the freakiest guys I have spoken to in private are on at least 3 grams (most of the year). With blasts going to double that amount. There are always exceptions but I have learnt a lot over the years. I don't know any high calibre bodbuilders running less than 2 grams for bigger (contest) cycles. I can't post why but I also know some of the bigger UK bodybuilders are using more 8-10 grams per week. I also know of guys going through 5 bottles of syntherol every month. Guys running 100-200IU slin everyday. Some of the freakiest guys to ever post pics on this forum were on over 5 grams and half of that usually being tren. So whilst what you write is so true and some guys look incredible on 500mg test... better than most other bodybuilders when you go deep in you realize BB is full of abuse.

Just adding and due to fairly good sources but that Dorian stack is complete bs. Whilst I am sure he didn't use some of the doses you hear about today I am willing to bet he abused himself. Nothing would surprise me about Dorian put it that way. Now many of the other top bodybuilders from that day if you said 1.5g's contest time I wouldn't find that unbelievable (far from it).

John Measows, dusty hanshaw, brad davis, matt porter, phidas, lats, tenny... id say they are all freaky and I know they have never touched 5-6 grams or close top it

18 ius seros for 5 months.... whoever mentioned Bostin Loyd, im on board with you, that's exactly the dose he used and length

did u also do it 6iu 3x a day? lol

Honestly, believe what you want and do what you want.. I'm done with stupid fucking people

John Measows, dusty hanshaw, brad davis, matt porter, phidas, lats, tenny... id say they are all freaky and I know they have never touched 5-6 grams or close top it

Forgot to mention Shelby

Something all these low dose freaks have in common? Most are selling diet/training/hormone plans. I know I'd want the diet/training secrets to get freaky on a low dose, so I should give them money for that knowledge right?

Last edited:
Forgot to mention Shelby

Something all these low dose freaks have in common? Most are selling diet/training/hormone plans. I know I'd want the diet/training secrets to get freaky on a low dose, so I should give them money for that knowledge right?

Im not saying they are low dose, im just saying I highly dount they are running as much as everyone assumes

Im not saying they are low dose, im just saying I highly dount they are running as much as everyone assumes

How can you assume they are not lol?

No one really knows what they are doing. But let's be honest here..guys who are going for the size early on abuse steroids. They have too to get that size on. Now once they have that size I am sure they cut their doses as it's easier to maintain.

We won't really know what they take so it's all speculation in the end.

The best way is trial and error...try x amount then try xx amount. See what works for the individual with diet and training on point.

18 ius seros for 5 months.... whoever mentioned Bostin Loyd, im on board with you, that's exactly the dose he used and length

did u also do it 6iu 3x a day? lol

I've posted pics, whats so crazy about 18iu gh when that is the FDA approved dose for weight gain?

You take more test than the FDA approves and that is not crazy?

@ $5 an iu for good pharm grade, bc everything else is garbage, that's 100 a day in GH, $3000 a month, just in GH, your crazy.

BTW fuck dosages, they don't matter bc they are linear. They effect everyone different. 500mgs to you isn't the same as 500mgs to me.

Ya sounds like a lot of wasted money! I've actually backed off my dosages a tad and I'm having the same if not better effects

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Meadows worked with Ameen Alai, go read about Ameens doses or watch his vids.

Dusty works/worked with Chris Aceto, Aceto plays dumb when it comes to drugs but he's not called the technician for nothing.

John Meadows worked with Ameen Alai, go read about Ameens doses or watch his vids.

Dusty works/worked with Chris Aceto, Aceto plays dumb when it comes to drugs but he's not called the technician for nothing.

alai like doses of 1 iu a few times a day

How can you assume they are not lol?

No one really knows what they are doing. But let's be honest here..guys who are going for the size early on abuse steroids. They have too to get that size on. Now once they have that size I am sure they cut their doses as it's easier to maintain.

We won't really know what they take so it's all speculation in the end.

The best way is trial and error...try x amount then try xx amount. See what works for the individual with diet and training on point.

your right I don't know exactly, just what ive discussed with people.

I've posted pics, whats so crazy about 18iu gh when that is the FDA approved dose for weight gain?

weight gain for an AIDS patient, do you have AIDS? or a muscle wasting disease?

I did take more test , past tense.

Listen im not judging anyone, this is bodybuilding. Im just saying what has always been said. High doses don't make great bodybuilders.

weight gain for an AIDS patient, do you have AIDS? or a muscle wasting disease?

I did take more test , past tense.

Listen im not judging anyone, this is bodybuilding. Im just saying what has always been said. High doses don't make great bodybuilders.

If 18iu is safe and works for someone with AIDS, then you can be sure it will work better and safer in a healthy induvidual

You have HIV I'm guessing? Cause that's the dosage of an HIV positive individual. You didn't get from pharmacy, you got it from a poz guy that got it from the pharmacy. Right?
AND, didn't you gain 30lbs of muscle in 10 weeks from 10iu a day. What did you gain from 18 iu a day for 5 months

Last edited:
You have HIV I'm guessing? Cause that's the dosage of an HIV positive individual. You didn't get from pharmacy, you got it from a poz guy that got it from the pharmacy. Right?
AND, didn't you gain 30lbs of muscle in 10 weeks from 10iu a day. What did you gain from 18 iu a day for 5 months

Are you doubting that 18iu of gh will transform a physique?

I've ran doses ranging from 5iu to 25iu per day for the last 2 years varying between serostim and quality generics. my bodyweight during this time has been between 230lbs and 320lbs, the 320 didn't look too pretty but I but my trust in a coach that was mentioned earlier in this thread and ate way too much like he recommended.

My point in bringing serostim into this is that there is no noticeable difference between serostim and a quality generic gh BUT more gh does equal a better phesique

Ive worked with a slew of top guys in the offseason to put on muscle mass including Dusty and Cedric both of whom I still help today from time to time.....You dont think I know whats going on OVER YOU?!

While you are out here GUESSING....I actually know the details of things. Your ego of wondering why a guy is where he is.....is making you post dosages amounts....

Last edited:

Seriously. You don't think any of them have been near 3 grams? I didn't say everyone uses 6... the freakiest guys I have come across used around that. I stated nearly every competitor I know uses/used about 3 grams (or over) for contest prep. There is one that used 2 grams then 3 for the last stages. I am sure there are loads of exceptions but out of the 200+ guys I have come across they are all in the same ranges.

Frankly I wouldn't trust half of what that list stated they doses were and the others I know fairly well. I don't want to bring individual people into this thread from that list so I will leave it at that. I think most of them know the score and know there aren't major pro's out there getting ready for big comps on low doses anymore. I remember talking drugs with one of the guys you listed and he said he didn't know anyone using 3-4 grams and I knew 2 guys getting trained by him at that very time on that amount (all year too).

These debates are pointless but keep convincing yourself there are guys getting ready for top shows on low doses if it makes you feel better. Plus for the 100th time no I don't think you need loads of drugs to win top shows if you have the genetics. If you don't have it at 1 gram you won't have it at 6 grams. I am sure many big guys have turned pro at 1 gram but that is besides the point. It baffles me guys who compete have their head in the sand to what really goes on.

Last edited:
Ive worked with a slew of top guys in the offseason to put on muscle mass including Dusty and Cedric both of whom I still help today from time to time.....You dont think I know whats going on OVER YOU?!

While you are out here GUESSING....I actually know the details of things. Your ego of wondering why a guy is where he is.....is making you post dosages amounts....

I was just trying to help the OP out, he wants to compete in the nationals, has done a 7-8 low dose cycles and is only 245 10% at 6ft. He might be one of the guys that needs higher doses. He's not gonna make any progeress on his cycle:

825mg testosterone
300mg deca
10iu humalin r and 10iu gh Mon/wed/Fri
Using mk-677 in between

People would be even more shocked if they knew what the bodybuilder girls take. I know someone who used to date the best female bodybuilder there ever was, and we he showed me her cycle I had no choice but to up my dose

I've said that before...in some cases even the figure competitors :eek:

Your the one who said all pro's are using 2000-4000 mg of test a week

So lets do shall we....and dont run away and hide

Im going to have Dusty and Meadows and maybe Ced come over here and post and you can open your big mouth and tell them right to their face that they use 2-4 grams of test a week to start.

hold on a second

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner