over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High test cycles

Are you doubting that 18iu of gh will transform a physique?

I've ran doses ranging from 5iu to 25iu per day for the last 2 years varying between serostim and quality generics. my bodyweight during this time has been between 230lbs and 320lbs, the 320 didn't look too pretty but I but my trust in a coach that was mentioned earlier in this thread and ate way too much like he recommended.

My point in bringing serostim into this is that there is no noticeable difference between serostim and a quality generic gh BUT more gh does equal a better phesique

I think before said you gained 10 pounds of muscle 230 to 260 in 10 weeks from 10iu hgh. And no I didn't say hgh that high won't transform you. But it doesn't make poz guys transform into some beast. Yes they have HIV but still, your claims are ridiculous already. But you're on AAS as well so who knows. Oh wait you also said you couldn't grow off 3 grams of test or whatever. And hgh in 10 weeks gave you 30lbs of muscle when you couldn't gain.
The other question. Who did you get the sero from. Or did you go to pharmacy because u have a script.

Lol your body weight went up 90lbs before. Wow you must be a phenomenal genetic freak.

Last edited:
Your the one who said all pro's are using 2000-4000 mg of test a week

So lets do shall we....and dont run away and hide

Im going to have Dusty and Meadows and maybe Ced come over here and post and you can open your big mouth and tell them right to their face that they use 2-4 grams of test a week to start.

hold on a second

Buddy don't bother. I dont mean no offense to that guy but.
He said he gained 30 lbs of muscle in 10 weeks from hgh. 3-4 grams gear and he wasn't growing.
Something is way wrong here...

Your the one who said all pro's are using 2000-4000 mg of test a week

So lets do shall we....and dont run away and hide

Im going to have Dusty and Meadows and maybe Ced come over here and post and you can open your big mouth and tell them right to their face that they use 2-4 grams of test a week to start.

hold on a second

I think Cedric is a natural competitor, don't forget that he is in the army and the army prohibits the use of AAS. Lets keep Ced out of this and let him enjoy his Arnold Classic win

He said he gained 30 lbs of muscle in 10 weeks from hgh. 3-4 grams gear and he wasn't growing.

Ok let me break it down for you.

i was stuck at 230lbs on about 3g aas total, I then added 10iu of gh and went up to 260 very fast. Then I got on the Serostim and went up to 320 but I did gain lots of fat 260-320. Now I'm sitting at a very good 270 maintaining on 10iu gh and about 1.5g aas total.

I will go up to about 5-6g precontest and possibly 20iu gh very soon

Ok let me break it down for you.

i was stuck at 230lbs on about 3g aas total, I then added 10iu of gh and went up to 260 very fast. Then I got on the Serostim and went up to 320 but I did gain lots of fat 260-320. Now I'm sitting at a very good 270 maintaining on 10iu gh and about 1.5g aas total.

I will go up to about 5-6g precontest and possibly 20iu gh very soon

My mistake I thought it was you that said it was impossible to get fat on hgh. Maybe another dude wrote that.
And everyone stalls with AAS. I know several on dosages like you've mentioned. I don't believe the pros that say they're on less. I just don't

My mistake I thought it was you that said it was impossible to get fat on hgh. Maybe another dude wrote that.
And everyone stalls with AAS. I know several on dosages like you've mentioned. I don't believe the pros that say they're on less. I just don't

It's possible to get fat if you are eating 7k calories like I was and adding 2 Tablespoons of Macadamia nut oil to each meal. Trust me it was an insane amount of food.

At least I now know that extreme amounts food, even if clean doesn't work in building muscle

I'm certainly not on his side, but I personally can't really get fat on just 5iu GH (or even slightly less). This is going to be individual. No way I'd get fat on 18iu. I would, however, probably die of an enlarged heart within a few years on 18iu, as would many people.

John Meadows worked with Ameen Alai, go read about Ameens doses or watch his vids.

Dusty works/worked with Chris Aceto, Aceto plays dumb when it comes to drugs but he's not called the technician for nothing.

I worked with him for 24 HOURS. 1 day to dry out.

I do TRT all offseasons only - never even came remotely close, not even half the doses you are talking about even when in all out prep mode.

Dusty also does HRT offseasons.

I am sure alot of people do high doses, I never denied that, but there also some of us who do not. I have shown perfect bloodwork often, how many guys do you know of jamming high doses with over 60 HDL, almost 0 inflammation (as measure by hs-crp), and liver enzymes in check. I also hold solid condition year round, do you think if I was jamming high doses I could have lasted this long..I am almost 45.

But hey it sounds cool to say everybody does sky high doses.

JM

I'm certainly not on his side, but I personally can't really get fat on just 5iu GH (or even slightly less). This is going to be individual. No way I'd get fat on 18iu. I would, however, probably die of an enlarged heart within a few years on 18iu, as would many people.

I was eating an unreasonable amount of food. It was legitimately over 7k clean calories everyday, no drugs will keep fat off with that much food.

But I was definitely more muscle than fat and lots of water. i dropped 20lbs in a week when I started dieting and dropped cals to about 4k

Diet was something like:

2 cups rice
1lb meat or 3 scoops whey
2 table spoons oil

8x per day

highly likely it was 25 lbs of water.

JM

John Meadows worked with Ameen Alai, go read about Ameens doses or watch his vids.

Dusty works/worked with Chris Aceto, Aceto plays dumb when it comes to drugs but he's not called the technician for nothing.

It's actually a great compliment when someone assumes that the thing that separates you from the rest is high doses of gear when you know it isn't even remotely true. I'm not saying that people do not use asinine doses but it's been my experience that those that are constantly pushing the drugs are doing so because that's what they need to do to cover up their nutritional and training shortcomings.

Chris is called the technician because it is a joke to jam away at the idea of being called a guru or something silly. It's far from a serious nickname. Like everything with Chris it is a backhanded smart ass remark because he doesn't take it all that serious.

Feel free to claim high doses for people but where you went astray was calling out names thinking they wouldn't take the time to come on here and say that you have no intimate knowledge of what you're talking about and are just talking out of your ass.

I worked with him for 24 HOURS. 1 day to dry out.

I do TRT all offseasons only - never even came remotely close, not even half the doses you are talking about even when in all out prep mode.

Dusty also does HRT offseasons.

I am sure alot of people do high doses, I never denied that, but there also some of us who do not. I have shown perfect bloodwork often, how many guys do you know of jamming high doses with over 60 HDL, almost 0 inflammation (as measure by hs-crp), and liver enzymes in check. I also hold solid condition year round, do you think if I was jamming high doses I could have lasted this long..I am almost 45.

But hey it sounds cool to say everybody does sky high doses.

JM

I agree with not running high doses in the offseason, no one can run pre contest type doses all the time, I have no doubt you can maintain on TRT, I have noticed that it is easier to maintain as time goes on. but I really don't think running 3-4 grams for the last 4 weeks is that insane. I've done about 4g total for about 4 weeks precontest, rest of prep was half that.

It's actually a great compliment when someone assumes that the thing that separates you from the rest is high doses of gear when you know it isn't even remotely true. I'm not saying that people do not use asinine doses but it's been my experience that those that are constantly pushing the drugs are doing so because that's what they need to do to cover up their nutritional and training shortcomings.

Chris is called the technician because it is a joke to jam away at the idea of being called a guru or something silly. It's far from a serious nickname. Like everything with Chris it is a backhanded smart ass remark because he doesn't take it all that serious.

Feel free to claim high doses for people but where you went astray was calling out names thinking they wouldn't take the time to come on here and say that you have no intimate knowledge of what you're talking about and are just talking out of your ass.

Is there much diff running high dose test prep mode as it does to TRT? I mean Test helps keep you full and all! I've just been playing with the deal this prep to lower my test and keep other compounds higher... other preps I've kept Test high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry but I have to say this:

I said top guys run high doses

Just a joke but had to say it, I'm just posting for fun

I agree with not running high doses in the offseason, no one can run pre contest type doses all the time, I have no doubt you can maintain on TRT, I have noticed that it is easier to maintain as time goes on. but I really don't think running 3-4 grams for the last 4 weeks is that insane. I've done about 4g total for about 4 weeks precontest, rest of prep was half that.

Im just saying I don't do that, and you implied that I do with zero knowledge of what I do. That is all.

JM

LMAOOOO

:D

we have guys (3) RIGHT NOW prepping for nats. under 1 gram.

of course it may get ramped up a bit closer to july....but that's it...

1 of which is a super hvy.

:cool:

Last edited:
Sorry but I have to say this:

I said top guys run high doses

Just a joke but had to say it, I'm just posting for fun

Do you know how many people we have seen come and go here claiming to know all the secrets and what everybody is doing???? TONS. They all eventually turn out to be frauds. Your posts are following the pattern...now that's funny!

Nobody cares what anybody else does--high dose, low dose..etc, but you shouldn't drop names when you know zilch about said people.

JM

Im just saying I don't do that, and you implied that I do with zero knowledge of what I do. That is all.

JM

i was misled by Ameens advertising into thinking that you worked with him for a longer period of time, I'm actually registered on your site and read everything there

Do you know how many people we have seen come and go here claiming to know all the secrets and what everybody is doing???? TONS. They all eventually turn out to be frauds. Your posts are following the pattern...now that's funny!

Nobody cares what anybody else does--high dose, low dose..etc, but you shouldn't drop names when you know zilch about said people.

JM

I didn't bring any names into this, other people did

To the OP since that's where this all started. Slow down become miticulous with your training, diet and lifestyle for another 3-5 years. Add quality, key word wuality, size, shape and density to your frame. Diet down to a skinless physique, dominate a state show and then access yourself for nationals. It's no joke out there. These guys are insanely dense, mature muscle. I believe you said you were over 6 foot. Prepare to be 250-275 on stage to even begin to not be in third call outs.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws