over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High test cycles

i was misled by Ameens advertising into thinking that you worked with him for a longer period of time, I'm actually registered on your site and read everything there

Ok now I like you again.

haha..

JM

Goal245 if you really wanna know ameens train of thought there's a great podcast out there where he discusses how he cuts people's doses down to attain results

I didn't know you didn't like me, why take this so serious

Bc we see a lot of your kind giving out bad information. Believe it or not but this shit fucks you up for life if your stupid about what you do.

I didn't know you didn't like me, why take this so serious

Bc we see a lot of your kind giving out bad information. Believe it or not but this shit fucks you up for life if your stupid about what you do.

To the OP since that's where this all started. Slow down become miticulous with your training, diet and lifestyle for another 3-5 years. Add quality, key word wuality, size, shape and density to your frame. Diet down to a skinless physique, dominate a state show and then access yourself for nationals. It's no joke out there. These guys are insanely dense, mature muscle. I believe you said you were over 6 foot. Prepare to be 250-275 on stage to even begin to not be in third call outs.

False. Viz, Matt Kab, Irizary were all 235-245 after filling back out. Only dude over 265 was the monster black guy who won.

Ok thank you for opening my eyes. I now have a revised message to the OP instead of the crazy 5g (or whatever it was) cycle I wrote

OP:

Your cycle of 825mg test and 300mg deca is a great mass cycle. Train as hard as you can and eat as much and as strict as you can and you will make great gains for next years Nationals. Don't rush things and remember this is a marathon and not a sprint.

If you do not place well, don't feel down, the other guys just have better genetics and you have done everything in your power to be the best you can be.

False. Viz, Matt Kab, Irizary were all 235-245 after filling back out. Only dude over 265 was the monster black guy who won.

Hasn't always been that way and won't always. But the guy who won was 265?

Is there much diff running high dose test prep mode as it does to TRT? I mean Test helps keep you full and all! I've just been playing with the deal this prep to lower my test and keep other compounds higher... other preps I've kept Test high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always say that there are no "rulez" in bodybuilding. That being said assuming you are on an average cycle I typically would not keep test at TRT dose during prep. The key here is that many people are using gear all of the time and at way to high of a dose then when they do not see the results that they are looking for they throw every drug they can think of into a syringe at a high dose in hopes that doing so will fix everything.

I like to look at everything as a variable and nothing more. If you can eliminate the variables that you more or less know exactly what they will do (gear) and then put all of your focus into training, diet, otc supplementation, and rest you will become an anal bastard looking for the most exact formula to get results without the gear. You see without the gear in the equation there is nothing to hide your mistakes. If you are not training right, resting enough, eating well, you will not grow and that lack of growth will force you to go back to the drawing board and take a look at the variables you are utilizing and create a way to see results with only them. At this point you know you are doing everything right and seeing gains on little to nothing. Guess what that does? It guarantees that you are in the optimal environment to see absurd results as soon as you toss any gear in the mix and even then you will not need to use near the dose that so many people think are common.

Most guys weren't even that by the time the second day rolled around. Bodybuilders are so full of shit with their weight. I can tell you this I never ever ever weigh more after "filling out" in fact I typically continue to lose weight in two day shows. In 2010 I weighed in somewhere in the low 260's (everyone thought I was going to be a fat slob because I was watery and white at weigh ins) I woke up Friday morning the day of prejudging at 245 and weighed 239 by Saturday night at finals.

Its a pity it took this thread to get all these names together.

Truthfully the reason I personally stepped away from the boards is because somewhere along the way less and less people wanted to discuss foundation (diet and training) and more and more wanted to talk pharmacy. Don't get me wrong there has always been a bunch of people that loved to talk gear and only gear but it was different when I first started posting here and for the years I was involved. We had HUGE threads arguing things like raw milk, importance of intra workout drinks, progressive overload, etc...

Here's my takeaway for those of you that are young and willing to listen. I started posting here sometime in 2007 and in 2008 I was a very common name in the threads. 2008 was also the year I won my first overall title. During those years and all of the years I was on here as a regular I loved talking and living the training and eating aspect of the game. I was uninterested in the threads about cycles and gear in general. I would post just as I lived and that was about the passion for the foundation of training and diet. Fast forward to today and look at who is where in the game of bodybuilding. I have no idea where all of the online chemists went but I can tell you I never learned their real names because they never went anywhere in the sport. Now look at people like myself and John who were obsessed with the foundation items. We are the ones who have taken our less than stellar genetics to where we are as well known people in the sport and continue to grow and improve through our continued focus on the basics.

Things that make you go hmmmm...

Most guys weren't even that by the time the second day rolled around. Bodybuilders are so full of shit with their weight. I can tell you this I never ever ever weigh more after "filling out" in fact I typically continue to lose weight in two day shows. In 2010 I weighed in somewhere in the low 260's (everyone thought I was going to be a fat slob because I was watery and white at weigh ins) I woke up Friday morning the day of prejudging at 245 and weighed 239 by Saturday night at finals.

That's refreshing to know that it isn't not only the weight of the professional wrestlers that is exaggerated.:p

Last edited:
I always say that there are no "rulez" in bodybuilding. That being said assuming you are on an average cycle I typically would not keep test at TRT dose during prep. The key here is that many people are using gear all of the time and at way to high of a dose then when they do not see the results that they are looking for they throw every drug they can think of into a syringe at a high dose in hopes that doing so will fix everything.

I like to look at everything as a variable and nothing more. If you can eliminate the variables that you more or less know exactly what they will do (gear) and then put all of your focus into training, diet, otc supplementation, and rest you will become an anal bastard looking for the most exact formula to get results without the gear. You see without the gear in the equation there is nothing to hide your mistakes. If you are not training right, resting enough, eating well, you will not grow and that lack of growth will force you to go back to the drawing board and take a look at the variables you are utilizing and create a way to see results with only them. At this point you know you are doing everything right and seeing gains on little to nothing. Guess what that does? It guarantees that you are in the optimal environment to see absurd results as soon as you toss any gear in the mix and even then you will not need to use near the dose that so many people think are common.

Thanks for you're input!!! I do have Shane Heugly as my prep coach, diet is on point actually eating more and less cardio this prep which is ironic cuz last years prep I was eating hardly anything killing myself with cardio... but that was with a coach! I mean I looked my best so I was happy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's refreshing to know that it isn't only the weight of the professional wrestlers that is exaggerated.:p

LOL.....I find that about 30lbs is the norm for exaggeration....

:cool:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede