over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

high test doses and hair growth??

doug1

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
hey guys i just got done looking at big h's post on gear use. doesn't such high doses of test as in the 2-3 gram a week range make you guys grow hair in places that you don't want. i know the dbol speeds up my hair growth and i thought the test contributed to this as well. i've grown peach fuzz in areas that i use to not have any hair like my shoulders and back. i'm scared to death that too high a doses of androgens will thicken the hair too much. is this fear justified. my wife already pulls "stray" hairs on my back now and then. what are your guys' thoughts and experiences?? thanks doug

Yep, test will make you hairy.

Only thing you can do about it is take proscar.

Yup I got some hair growth on my back and delts not too bad so far but you can see it good if you look close. I don't like it one bit

Yea - but hair can come back "thicker" if you pull it :(

On the "other side," test can increase baldness if you're gentically predisposed - like I am :( (father and mother's father are bald!!).

xcel

anabolicdragon said:
So in other words don't shave it if it ain't that bad?
No problem shaving it - I do :) Just saying that if you think pulling it will get rid of it, it "may" make it worse.

xcel

ok my hair though is a bitch to get to, on my uper back, traps area. How the hell do I get to that. The other little bit is on my delts but isn't worth shaving.

anabolicdragon said:
ok my hair though is a bitch to get to, on my uper back, traps area. How the hell do I get to that. The other little bit is on my delts but isn't worth shaving.
Get a pretty girl to shave those hard to reach places. I'm sure you can think of a way to repay her :D

xcel

Test...

is the reason I am the beautiful Silverback that I am today! :)

SB :cool:

Re: Test...

Sandblaster said:
is the reason I am the beautiful Silverback that I am today! :)
Yea - you BIG HAIRY MONSTER! :D

xcel

great atleast everyone else is having the same damn problem as me. im 20 and absolutely hate hair. i shave completely, but there are some spots like my shoulders and trap area and upper back that im not sure what to do with. like on my lower back and even middle back, i have some hair that is dark but its not too noticable. i have my mom pluck the hairs on my traps and upper back( i would rather my mom than my GF do it,hehe), im thinking about just telling her to use my hair trimmers on the rest of my back so you cant see any hair. plus it shouldnt grow back thicker since im not actually shaving it, just trimming it. what do you guys think? did i mention i hate hair..lol

Later,

Todd

yup

xcelbeyond said:
Yea - but hair can come back "thicker" if you pull it :(

On the "other side," test can increase baldness if you're gentically predisposed - like I am :( (father and mother's father are bald!!).

xcel

I started going bald when i was in my early teens :mad: when i turned 16 , i just started shaving it completely bald. all the guys on my mom's side of the family are baldies too, so i guess thats why, i always wondered tho, why did i start balding at such a young age???

anyway, let's just say now, that i have more hair on my back and shoulders then i had on my head when i was 15 lol.

JW

Re: yup

JustWannaBeHuge said:
anyway, let's just say now, that i have more hair on my back and shoulders then i had on my head when i was 15 lol.
Sounds like you're turning into a Silverback also! :)

xcel

Yes it does...

and there is always room for one more. Silverbacks of the world unite! :)

You know it's bad when you can braid your backhair but there is no chance of that for the hair on your head. :)

SB:cool:

Re: Yes it does...

Sandblaster said:
and there is always room for one more. Silverbacks of the world unite! :)

You know it's bad when you can braid your backhair but there is no chance of that for the hair on your head. :)

SB:cool:

lol, oh man, i know what ya mean

JW

I am glad I'm not alone. I've noticed my back and traps getting hairy. I'll just have to start shaving, I guess.

I use hair clippers/trimmers for my back/shoulders. Set on zero. I shave the front, arms, legs, balls, etc - I hate hair too! LOL
My hair has become very dense from the gear, so if I'd grow it I'd be a silverback too.

Hey Sandblaster

Sounds like we need to start a Silverback's Forum! (Sanblaster's handle at Got Fina is Silverback!)

xcel

When you go to the barber shop just toss your guy a few extra bucks to touch up your back :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131