over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High test vs multiable compounds

From what I've heard (from here and many other boards) test is what we have naturally in the body so more of it is "better" for less side effect gains. Throw in deca for collagen/joint support and you're good.
Higher test brings more sides than tren? Yeah if your tren is crap and your test lacks purity...
^just what I've picked up on high test.

For me I like high testC/P blend with high npp. I'll also use an oral type (but injected) one month on, one month off, and one month on.
This for 12 weeks.

I'm finding that I actually am beginning to like test only. I can go up to 1.5g no issue. But 500mg test and 400mg deca or eq or tren and I'm ridden with sides.

everything i have read here would lead me to believe that high test is very conducive to growth..

at least that's what the big guys have said repeatedly over the years.

I concur!

Only thing that would give better gains than 1g test would be 500 test with 500 tren or so.

If you are on 1g test and want to take your overall dosages higher I would add other compounds before upping the test, ex 1g test 700npp

Once you reach 1g test and 1g other compounds you can add a little more test. 1500mg test seems to be the upper limit for most.

Also rotate your other drugs 700npp for 6 weeks or so then 500 tren for 6 weeks then bold cyp etc

Same. I still feel tren is the ultimate muscle builder along with test. The only reason people say otherwise is because they don't gain as much weight. This is because tren burns the living fat out of you the higher the dose so the net muscle gains are better.

I'm finding that I actually am beginning to like test only. I can go up to 1.5g no issue. But 500mg test and 400mg deca or eq or tren and I'm ridden with sides.

I haven't gone up as high in test but same for me. For every JohnJuanB1 who gets less sides when spreading the compounds, there are guys like us who do better on high test from a sides standpoint.

Everyone is going to be different. Personally, high test for me is a recipe for disaster. High BP, sleeplessness, etc. I used to train with a guy who wouldn't touch EQ at all over issues with anxiety but loved to run test E/C at 1500-2000 by themselves. For me I can run 5-600 test, 800 EQ and 600 deca without problems.

Big fan of this as well. Keeps the gains coming

Do gains really keep coming simply by changing out injectable compounds? I'm just wondering how many guys are just continuously growing after a certain time on already. Especially while not using oral. And is it all muscle that keeps coming.

Do gains really keep coming simply by changing out injectable compounds? I'm just wondering how many guys are just continuously growing after a certain time on already. Especially while not using oral. And is it all muscle that keeps coming.

Yeah you can switch out the compounds...but you can also just increase the doses of what you're currently on (as well as FOOD) when you see a stall in progress.

Why anyone would think that WON'T work, I couldn't understand.

I tend to hear the opposite. High doses when cutting, moderate to grow

I see this a lot too but I consider it silly advice.

It's really just saying that you can grow on less, utilizing more food and training optimally with less gear and still grow.

That doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't use higher doses when you are looking to grow. You can do whatever you want.

More drugs while cutting is another trenbolone argument for me. Use more tren! Get better results cutting! Preserve more muscle, burn fat. Sure, sure.

I don't use that protocol anymore though. I can just use moderate amounts of test and DNP and skip all the other bullshit.

I'd rather spend more money on drugs, food, etc. to GROW than to cut.

Yeah you can switch out the compounds...but you can also just increase the doses of what you're currently on (as well as FOOD) when you see a stall in progress.

I just don't think guys are gaining muscle at a continuous rate by switching out compounds during a cycle...
I mean look, many guys here are still around the same weight despite postings their new cycles. How many people are posting results of continuous growth by switching compounds?
Yes, I believe it can happen but why aren't we seeing such posted?
Maybe I'm not paying attention enough to see these posts lol.
Also, a thought just happened. Remember guys saying gains stop after a certain time due to myostatin? What ever happened to that.
Anyway I wanna see a post of a guy that's gaining and gaining.

Doesn't really matter.

Run what your body tolerates well, and what your bloodwork shows that it tolerates well.

For most people that's testosterone itself. For others it might be some test with an anabolic stacked on top.

I think test, and growth are ample to grow off. Some people are horrible aromatizers, and get BP spikes from just high test; it might be better for them to run lower test with some EQ or NPP maybe. Again, no real formula here, just personal preference with health in mind.

Test is King!!!!!

I done many high dose test only cycles

Primo at 600.
Test at a gram or less.
Mast at 600.

Add in extras as you stall.

Keep test under 1g.

I personally like test around 750 at the end of a cycle. Start around 500 then bump it up a bit about a halfway through. Throw in a DHT oral towards the tail end to free up SHBG. Seems to keep progress going, or at least not completely stall out for myself

When I do use other compounds, they're typically just to help a little and not so much bases for growth. Eq for appetite, deca for joints, tren to not get overly fat, mast to free up SHBG.

Like Mike Arnold said in that one article about slow and steady vs fast don't blast your test in the stratosphere rather add some orals like adrol or sdrol. Future plans are 8 weeks on 3cc oils and 20-40mg sdrol ed then take 8 week cruise and chill then repeat and go ham on test and orals again. Orals build actual tissue the fastest imo in my experience and test is the only oil you really 'need'.

Last edited:

:yeahthat:

To me it makes more physiologic sense that after (x) number of weeks, if you're truly gaining at a steady rate, you're going to reach equilibrium and HAVE to up the dose to keep growing. Switching compounds around muddies the water a bit, since different compounds have different effects.

Nothing "wrong" with doing it that way, but if you are having low sides, just bump up what you're doing to see if you can keep growing, for as long as you're "on".

Other things that most BB'ers don't do are take deloads, decrease volume then re-up volume (resensitize to growth), and even do longer mesocycles of a bit of "strength-based" training before going back to high volume training. I think if you keep pushing and pushing and pushing volume, week after week while on cycle, you will definitely stall.

May be more prudent to extend the cycle in order to truly get the most gains possible. Heck most of us are "on" all the time any way. Use a bit less for longer and do these mesocycles correctly and I bet growth will stall less.

Not a big fan of this method. I think coming down to a low dose cruise is important so that your body gets used to that, then go back up and blast again when your body is primed for it. Let that myostatin reset.

Off-season - growing I really like a test base 750-2g. Depends on your level , growth etc.

2-400mg mast.
25-50mg proviron. I just use 25mg.

I can run 1g test with 200mg mast n prov n feel fantastic. Strength gd , bloods gd , libido n erection gd.

I will run this 12-20 weeks poss tapering test dose.

However mainly I pulse n oral like SD n run gh/slin 3 x a week.

I don't water over much n feel great. Reached my heaviest doing that this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity